Gift Guide | Gifts for Her Under $50

It’s officially Christmastime and I couldn’t be happier! Some of my favorite holiday activities include driving through all the Christmas lights, watching holiday movies, and finding the perfect gifts for the ones I love. Today I’m excited to share another holiday gift guide with you all. This one is about gifts for her, all under $50! Whether it’s your sister, mom, or significant other there are plenty of great gift idea options under $50 that any girl would love to receive. I would love to hear what items you’re gifting to others this year!

1. FREE PEOPLE FRINGE SCARF | I have this scarf in two colors and wear them all the time because it’s SO cozy! It’s hard to believe it’s under $50 because the quality is so great.
  2. CAPRI BLUE CANDLE | This is hands down my favorite candle EVER! The smell is delightful and the burn time is incredible.
  3. POM POM BEANIE | A chic way to stay warm this winter.
  4. STILA LIPGLOSS SET | Stila always has great lipglosses and the colors in the set are perfect.
  5. MONOGRAM NECKLACE | This monogram necklace is under $50 and comes in so many color options. I love the mirrored option! Order by December 10th for guaranteed delivery of December 22nd.
  6. TASSEL EARRINGS | These are some of my all time favorite earrings! They’re so lightweight and come in gorgeous colors.
  7. 2018 AGENDA | This chic agenda is a great way to start 2018 organized.
  8. COZY THROW BLANKET | This is one of the softest blankets I own. I love cuddling up with it and watching my favorite Christmas movies.
  9. METALLIC CARD CASE | A great card case for the girl on the go.
  10. LED MIRROR | I got this mirror for my sister last year for Christmas and she loved it so much. I ended up getting one and use it daily when applying my makeup.
  11. MARBLE EARBUDS | These earbuds are so cute with the marble earbuds- would be great to always have to carry in a bag.
  12. MOCASSIN SLIPPERS | Classic slippers to keep feet warm this winter.
  13. COSMETIC CASE | This floral cosmetic case would be great for the girl who likes to travel (but still wants all of her essentials!)
  14. POM POM SLIPPERS | These pom pom slippers are a cute way to keep your toes warm in the cold winter months.
  15. PASSPORT CASE | This “Adventure Awaits” passport case would be great for anyone that likes to travel internationally a lot.
  16. SUNGLASSES | These are a great under $50 pair of sunglasses. They’re a classic shape and color.
  17. SNOOZE EYEMASK | I love bringing an eye mask anytime I travel- this one is too cute.
  18. ART DECO PHONE CASE | So many people get new phones for Christmas, so you can’t go wrong with gifting a new phone case.
  19. GOLD LIPSTICK COFFEE MUG | The cutest mug for the girly girl.
  20. S’WELL BOTTLE | This is a fool proof gift for anyone. It keeps your drinks cool or hot and comes in so many colors.
  21. TARTELETTE EYESHADOW PALETTE | This is my favorite eyeshadow palette and is filled with so many good neutral colors.
  22. TASSEL EARRING GIFT SET | 2 for 1 tassel earrings… sign me up!
  23. 2018 WALL CALENDAR | A great gift for a mom or sister who is looking forward to the upcoming year.

CLICK ANY OF THE PHOTOS BELOW TO SHOP:

1. Cathy wrote:

So many cute gifts! I love those slippers and the earrings gift set!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  2. Don’t you just love gift guide season! I’ll take those pom pom slippers and that LED mirror!

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  3. MCKENNA TRAHAN wrote:

Ah! Such a cute gift guide! Give me all the cozy slippers!

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  4. Dominique wrote:

Love all of these great gift options! Love S’well bottles too!

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  5. Morgan wrote:

#12 are on my list!! Does wanting a pair of slippers officially make me old?! haha

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  6. Ashley DTKAustin wrote:

I love all of your picks!! I am loving those tassel earrings and all of their gift sets!

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  7. Azanique wrote:

I need everything! That mirror is so adorable.

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 11.29.17 Reply
  8. Madeline wrote:

Such a great gift guide! I love that Free People scarf!

Posted 11.30.17 Reply
  9. nita wrote:

I love this gift guide!! so many great picks!

Posted 11.30.17 Reply
  10. Thank you for so many great ideas! xo

Posted 11.30.17 Reply
  11. Hannah wrote:

Absolutely love all your picks! I have been dying for that vanity mirror! Might just have to drop some hints to the boy;)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 12.4.17 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay