Can y’all believe we are halfway through November already? These past few weeks have flown by and it’s safe to say I’m in the Holiday spirit. This past weekend Nick and I got our holiday decor out of storage and began decorating our house for the holidays. I know, I know, some may think it’s early (Nick sure does haha) but I just love decorating for Christmas and like to enjoy it for as long as I can since it’s a lot of work!
Today I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday decor finds with you. I tend to keep everything pretty neutral so I can use it year after year, but it still works with pops of color too! I’ve also added a “holiday 2017” tab to my site where you can shop holiday gifts under $100, under $50, home decor, gifts for him, etc. Next week I’ll be back sharing my first gift guide of the season.
P.S. As we’ve been decorating our house, we’ve been chatting about holiday traditions we would like to start as a family. I would love to hear any holiday traditions you all have!
- CHRISTMAS WREATH | I always love having a wreath on our door for the holidays and this boxwood one is so cute. I think this would also look great above a fireplace or over a large mirror, too!
- CABLE KNIT STOCKING | How classic is this cable knit stocking? I love the tassel detail… this may be the one(s) we order for this year!
- BIRCH LOGS | If you have a wood burning fireplace- these would be perfect to put inside as decoration (if you don’t really use it!) or to the side. I’ve seen a lot of interior design blogs use these and they always look great.
- NEST HOLIDAY DIFFUSER | If y’all have never smelled this scent, then you should run out and smell it ASAP. It is truly the smell of Christmas and I love using it throughout our home during the holidays. If you like candles, then it comes in a candle version as well as a diffuser!
- WHITE FLOCKED CHRISTMAS TREE | I LOVE the look of a flocked Christmas tree and this one is a GREAT price. I’m still working on convincing Nick that a flocked tree is the way to go though haha.
- WIRE STAR ORNAMENT | I always love finding new, unique ornaments each year and I love the way this star looks.
- BIRCH WOOD ART PRINT | If you’re into holiday art, then you need this birch wood art print! It would look great on a console table or a gallery wall.
- MERCURY GLASS CANDLE HOLDERS | Candles always provide such an intimate atmosphere and I always love the glow that comes from mercury glass candle holders like these. We have them throughout our home all year long.
- BRASS REINDEER | A great holiday decor addition to your console table! These come in a set and are a great deal! They even have matching candle holders, too.
- GOLD ASSORTED ORNAMENT SET | I like buying assorted ornament sets so that my tree looks put together, but there’s still some different elements to it.
- WIRE GEO ORNAMENTS | These are similar to the star ornament above, but are three dimensional. Great way to add some dimension to your tree!
- FAUX FUR THROW | This faux fur throw would be a great addition to your living room (or bedroom) and will be perfect for those cold, snowy days.
- BEADED OMBRE ORNAMENTS | These would glow so beautifully on the Christmas tree.
- STAR TREE TOPPER | We grabbed this light up tree topper this past weekend and love the way it looks on our tree.
- MONGOLIAN LAMB PILLOW | These fluffy pillows come in a few colors and would add a cozy touch to your living room.
- CRINKLE VELVET PILLOWS | I currently have regular velvet pillows on the couch and love them, but now I’m kinnnnda wanting these crinkle velvet pillows. They’re so comfortable & I like that we can actually lay on them!
- PORCELAIN WHITE TREE | This is such a cute decor piece that could be used on an end table or even as part of a table centerpiece!
- ASPEN BIRD FIGURES | Y’all I think these are so darn cute. They had them last year and I was so happy that they brought them back again this year. They also come in ornaments as well.
- MONOGRAMMED GOLD RIMMED DOUBLE OLD FASHIONED GLASSES | These would make great presents or for having guests over. I love the gold rimmed detail and there are several monogram options.
- PENGUIN DOORMAT | It’s no secret we love penguins (they’re my favorite animal & we got engaged while playing with penguins last year) so when I saw this doormat, I immediately added it to my cart! Perfect holiday decor starting at the front door 🙂