Holiday Decor

Can y’all believe we are halfway through November already? These past few weeks have flown by and it’s safe to say I’m in the Holiday spirit. This past weekend Nick and I got our holiday decor out of storage and began decorating our house for the holidays. I know, I know, some may think it’s early (Nick sure does haha) but I just love decorating for Christmas and like to enjoy it for as long as I can since it’s a lot of work!

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday decor finds with you. I tend to keep everything pretty neutral so I can use it year after year, but it still works with pops of color too! I’ve also added a “holiday 2017” tab to my site where you can shop holiday gifts under $100, under $50, home decor, gifts for him, etc. Next week I’ll be back sharing my first gift guide of the season.

P.S. As we’ve been decorating our house, we’ve been chatting about holiday traditions we would like to start as a family. I would love to hear any holiday traditions you all have!

1. CHRISTMAS WREATH | I always love having a wreath on our door for the holidays and this boxwood one is so cute. I think this would also look great above a fireplace or over a large mirror, too!
  2. CABLE KNIT STOCKING | How classic is this cable knit stocking? I love the tassel detail… this may be the one(s) we order for this year!
  3. BIRCH LOGS | If you have a wood burning fireplace- these would be perfect to put inside as decoration (if you don’t really use it!) or to the side. I’ve seen a lot of interior design blogs use these and they always look great.
  4. NEST HOLIDAY DIFFUSER | If y’all have never smelled this scent, then you should run out and smell it ASAP. It is truly the smell of Christmas and I love using it throughout our home during the holidays. If you like candles, then it comes in a candle version as well as a diffuser!
  5. WHITE FLOCKED CHRISTMAS TREE | I LOVE the look of a flocked Christmas tree and this one is a GREAT price. I’m still working on convincing Nick that a flocked tree is the way to go though haha.
  6. WIRE STAR ORNAMENT | I always love finding new, unique ornaments each year and I love the way this star looks.
  7. BIRCH WOOD ART PRINT | If you’re into holiday art, then you need this birch wood art print! It would look great on a console table or a gallery wall.
  8. MERCURY GLASS CANDLE HOLDERS | Candles always provide such an intimate atmosphere and I always love the glow that comes from mercury glass candle holders like these. We have them throughout our home all year long.
  9. BRASS REINDEER | A great holiday decor addition to your console table! These come in a set and are a great deal! They even have matching candle holders, too.
  10. GOLD ASSORTED ORNAMENT SET | I like buying assorted ornament sets so that my tree looks put together, but there’s still some different elements to it.
  11. WIRE GEO ORNAMENTS | These are similar to the star ornament above, but are three dimensional. Great way to add some dimension to your tree!
  12. FAUX FUR THROW | This faux fur throw would be a great addition to your living room (or bedroom) and will be perfect for those cold, snowy days.
  13. BEADED OMBRE ORNAMENTS | These would glow so beautifully on the Christmas tree.
  14. STAR TREE TOPPER | We grabbed this light up tree topper this past weekend and love the way it looks on our tree.
  15. MONGOLIAN LAMB PILLOW | These fluffy pillows come in a few colors and would add a cozy touch to your living room.
  16. CRINKLE VELVET PILLOWS | I currently have regular velvet pillows on the couch and love them, but now I’m kinnnnda wanting these crinkle velvet pillows. They’re so comfortable & I like that we can actually lay on them!
  17. PORCELAIN WHITE TREE | This is such a cute decor piece that could be used on an end table or even as part of a table centerpiece!
  18. ASPEN BIRD FIGURES | Y’all I think these are so darn cute. They had them last year and I was so happy that they brought them back again this year. They also come in ornaments as well.
  19. MONOGRAMMED GOLD RIMMED DOUBLE OLD FASHIONED GLASSES | These would make great presents or for having guests over. I love the gold rimmed detail and there are several monogram options.
  20. PENGUIN DOORMAT | It’s no secret we love penguins (they’re my favorite animal & we got engaged while playing with penguins last year) so when I saw this doormat, I immediately added it to my cart! Perfect holiday decor starting at the front door 🙂

1. Love all your picks – that pom pom throw blanket is calling my name!

Posted 11.15.17 Reply
  2. Rach wrote:

These are cute christmas decors! I really love the birch logs!

Posted 11.15.17 Reply
  3. Kristina wrote:

I’m SO excited to decorate… although I just can’t bring myself to do it until the day after Thanksgiving! Love that doormat and I need that pom pom blanket in my life!

xo, Kristina

Posted 11.15.17 Reply
  4. Great recommendations for holiday decor! I am loving the 14 and 19!

Posted 11.15.17 Reply
  5. Megan wrote:

All of this holiday decor is so pretty! I really need to decorate this weekend.

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 11.16.17 Reply
  6. Stephani wrote:

I love all holiday decor!! I always want to buy everything and I have to serisouslg control myself haha! I love those little bird figurine things! We have one they’re so cute!

Xo, Steph

Posted 11.16.17 Reply
  7. Kileen wrote:

I love this!! Holiday decor is my favorite, so I totally appreciate this post!! That Christmas tree is Beautiful!!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 11.16.17 Reply
  8. Lily wrote:

I’m definitely going for a flocked Christmas tree next year, they are gorgeous!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

Posted 11.16.17 Reply
  9. Shelby Back wrote:

the first christmas married is so special! enjoy every minute!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 11.16.17 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

I am seriously loving all of this neutral holiday decor! I want it all! And yes – it’s NEVER too early. 😉

Posted 11.19.17 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek