My Tried & True Shopbop Sale Picks

Hi friends & happy Wednesday! I hope y’all are gearing up for a great Thanksgiving holiday, I know I am! I’m spending the day prepping and cooking for our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow! Today I wanted to pop in and share my tried & true shoppe sale picks with y’all! These are all items that I own so I can vouch for the quality of each item 🙂

1. BLANKNYC MOTO JACKET | BlankNYC has the best jackets every year! This one is SO chic and so warm. I have it in 3 colors.
    2. FREE PEOPLE SCARF | This is “the” scarf of the season & it’s no wonder since it’s incredibly soft and will keep you warm through the cold months! I also love these Free People scarves (under $50)
    3. VANESSA MOONEY EARRINGS | Vanessa Mooney makes some of the best earrings. They’re so high quality (especially for the price) and most of them are lightweight that you don’t even feel like you’re wearing them! I just bought these for the holidays.
    4. MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | This tote is the perfect everyday tote. I use mine a lot when I’m out running errands or working from a coffee shop.
    5. HANKY PANKY UNDERWEAR | Ok, this may be a little TMI, but I am obsessed with Hanky Panky underwear. They are so comfortable and the quality is amazing.
    6. LOEFFLER RANDALL MULES | If you’re looking for an awesome holiday heel… this is it! I bought these to wear for our rehearsal dinner and got so many compliments on them! The velvet is gorgeous and they are comfortable enough to wear all night.
    7. REBECCA MINKOFF CARD CASE | I use this card case anytime I’m carrying a smaller bag that won’t fit my wallet.
    8. VANESSA MOONEY TASSEL EARRINGS | I am a sucker for statement earrings and these might just be my favorite! They’re super lightweight and come in a lot of colors.
    9. KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | One of my favorite pair of sunglasses. I wear them all the time.
    10. ZAC ZAC POSEN HANDBAG | I just got this bag in the mail and I’m already singing it’s praises! It’s just spacious enough for everything you’ll need (it can fit a planner!) but it’s small enough that you could wear for a night out.
    11. SAM EDELMAN FLATS | For me personally, Sam Edelman flats are the absolute BEST! These flats are so comfortable and affordable. I have 5-6 pair that I wear often.
    12. REBECCA MINKOFF BAG | The Regan satchel is a wonderful everyday bag. I have had this bag for 3 years and it still looks brand new after many, many wears.
    13. BB DAKOTA VEGAN LEATHER JACKET | Want a jacket that will go with everything this season? This one is it! It’s butter soft and looks so chic.
    14. MADEWELL DENIM JACKET | You can’t go wrong with a denim jacket. I adore Madewell so I bought this one and love it.
    15. SONIX PHONE CASE | Sonix is my go-to when it comes to phone cases. I always love the designs and they hold up so well.
    16. MICHAEL KORS WATCH | I have always been a fan of Michael Kors watches. I love the two-tone metal on this one.
    17. SAM EDELMAN BOOTIES | These booties by Sam Edelman are my favorite booties of all time. I just bought my third pair last year and can’t stop wearing them.
    18. BLANK NYC DENIM | If you want affordable denim that will last a long time, BlankNYC denim is your best bet. Most of their denim is under $100 and I’ve loved every single pair I have purchased.
    19. IN FLIGHT EYE MASK | Anytime I travel I bring an eye mask with me, especially if I’m going to be on a long flight. I’m a huge fan of Flight 001 accessories and this eye mask is no exception. I love the molded eye cups!

1. I love all of these picks! You are so spot on babe!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  2. These picks are great, I love them all! I want that BlankNYC moto jacket!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many great picks!! I love that jacket!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  4. Those Karen Walker sunglasses are my absolute fave. I remember being so unsure about buying them but I wear mine ALLLLLLL the time.

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  5. Love all of these! The denim jacket and booties are going on my list!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  6. Love your picks! I love that Blank NYC moto jacket, it’s my favorite!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  7. Whit wrote:

I love when ShopBop has sales but so dangerous for my wallet!

Britt+Whit

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  8. Annie wrote:

Those Sam Edelman flats are the best! I am loving that tote too!

Posted 11.23.17 Reply
  9. April wrote:

I love Shopbop and can’t wait to shop this sale. Great picks girl!

April | http://www.thebluehydrangeas.com

Posted 11.24.17 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

Love that you only picked out things you KNOW are good. Such a good roundup!

Posted 11.24.17 Reply
  11. megan wrote:

so many great picks!!

xo megan

Posted 11.24.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50