My Tried & True Shopbop Sale Picks

Hi friends & happy Wednesday! I hope y’all are gearing up for a great Thanksgiving holiday, I know I am! I’m spending the day prepping and cooking for our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow! Today I wanted to pop in and share my tried & true shoppe sale picks with y’all! These are all items that I own so I can vouch for the quality of each item 🙂

1. BLANKNYC MOTO JACKET | BlankNYC has the best jackets every year! This one is SO chic and so warm. I have it in 3 colors.
    2. FREE PEOPLE SCARF | This is “the” scarf of the season & it’s no wonder since it’s incredibly soft and will keep you warm through the cold months! I also love these Free People scarves (under $50)
    3. VANESSA MOONEY EARRINGS | Vanessa Mooney makes some of the best earrings. They’re so high quality (especially for the price) and most of them are lightweight that you don’t even feel like you’re wearing them! I just bought these for the holidays.
    4. MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | This tote is the perfect everyday tote. I use mine a lot when I’m out running errands or working from a coffee shop.
    5. HANKY PANKY UNDERWEAR | Ok, this may be a little TMI, but I am obsessed with Hanky Panky underwear. They are so comfortable and the quality is amazing.
    6. LOEFFLER RANDALL MULES | If you’re looking for an awesome holiday heel… this is it! I bought these to wear for our rehearsal dinner and got so many compliments on them! The velvet is gorgeous and they are comfortable enough to wear all night.
    7. REBECCA MINKOFF CARD CASE | I use this card case anytime I’m carrying a smaller bag that won’t fit my wallet.
    8. VANESSA MOONEY TASSEL EARRINGS | I am a sucker for statement earrings and these might just be my favorite! They’re super lightweight and come in a lot of colors.
    9. KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | One of my favorite pair of sunglasses. I wear them all the time.
    10. ZAC ZAC POSEN HANDBAG | I just got this bag in the mail and I’m already singing it’s praises! It’s just spacious enough for everything you’ll need (it can fit a planner!) but it’s small enough that you could wear for a night out.
    11. SAM EDELMAN FLATS | For me personally, Sam Edelman flats are the absolute BEST! These flats are so comfortable and affordable. I have 5-6 pair that I wear often.
    12. REBECCA MINKOFF BAG | The Regan satchel is a wonderful everyday bag. I have had this bag for 3 years and it still looks brand new after many, many wears.
    13. BB DAKOTA VEGAN LEATHER JACKET | Want a jacket that will go with everything this season? This one is it! It’s butter soft and looks so chic.
    14. MADEWELL DENIM JACKET | You can’t go wrong with a denim jacket. I adore Madewell so I bought this one and love it.
    15. SONIX PHONE CASE | Sonix is my go-to when it comes to phone cases. I always love the designs and they hold up so well.
    16. MICHAEL KORS WATCH | I have always been a fan of Michael Kors watches. I love the two-tone metal on this one.
    17. SAM EDELMAN BOOTIES | These booties by Sam Edelman are my favorite booties of all time. I just bought my third pair last year and can’t stop wearing them.
    18. BLANK NYC DENIM | If you want affordable denim that will last a long time, BlankNYC denim is your best bet. Most of their denim is under $100 and I’ve loved every single pair I have purchased.
    19. IN FLIGHT EYE MASK | Anytime I travel I bring an eye mask with me, especially if I’m going to be on a long flight. I’m a huge fan of Flight 001 accessories and this eye mask is no exception. I love the molded eye cups!

1. I love all of these picks! You are so spot on babe!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  2. These picks are great, I love them all! I want that BlankNYC moto jacket!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many great picks!! I love that jacket!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  4. Those Karen Walker sunglasses are my absolute fave. I remember being so unsure about buying them but I wear mine ALLLLLLL the time.

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  5. Love all of these! The denim jacket and booties are going on my list!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  6. Love your picks! I love that Blank NYC moto jacket, it’s my favorite!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  7. Whit wrote:

I love when ShopBop has sales but so dangerous for my wallet!

Britt+Whit

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  8. Annie wrote:

Those Sam Edelman flats are the best! I am loving that tote too!

Posted 11.23.17 Reply
  9. April wrote:

I love Shopbop and can’t wait to shop this sale. Great picks girl!

April | http://www.thebluehydrangeas.com

Posted 11.24.17 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

Love that you only picked out things you KNOW are good. Such a good roundup!

Posted 11.24.17 Reply
  11. megan wrote:

so many great picks!!

xo megan

Posted 11.24.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50