Gift Guide for the Host

With the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday just a few days away, I thought my first holiday gift guide of the season would be for the host! Let’s be honest, the holidays can be a bit hectic, so I’m always very appreciative of those who invite us over for holiday gatherings. As a rule of thumb, I like to have at least a few items on hand at our house for whenever we’re invited to friends’ homes, just to show my appreciation. Today I’m rounding up gifts that would be perfect to give to the host or hostess this season!

P.S. a HUGE sale just went live today! I’ll be back tomorrow to share my top picks, but in the mean time, you can get 20% off of $200+, 25% off $500+, and 30% off $800+ at Shopbop! Exclusions here. They have a great section of gifts for the home, gifts under $50 and gifts under $100!

1. WINTER DIFFUSER | A limited edition scent that smells SO good. Would make for a great gift!

2. THE SOUTHERNER’S COOKBOOK | This is hands down our favorite cookbook. We have tried so many of the recipes and each and every one has been great! There are so many classics in this cookbook and it would be perfect to gift to someone who likes to cook.

3. GOLDEN KEY BOTTLE OPENER-CORKSCREW COMBO | Bringing a bottle of wine? Add this cute corkscrew to it as a nice touch.

4. MARBLE & COPPER MONOGRAM BOARD | We got this marble monogrammed board while engaged and we love having it on our table! We’ve used it a few times for entertaining.

5. MARBLE & WOOD SERVING TRAY | Anyone who likes to entertain would love this serving tray.

6. CLASSIC TOWEL SET | These are our favorite towels to have in our kitchen! They are inexpensive and hold up so well. They also come in a TON of colors and prints- perfect for any kitchen space.

7. CONVERSION SPOON REST | I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been cooking and had to look up conversions for something…this little spoon rest with conversions on it would be so handy!

8. OVEN MITT & POT HOLDER | You can always use more oven mitts or pot holders. Bonus when they have cute sayings on them! These say “Great things will be served.”

9. HEXAGONAL COASTER SET | What a chic coaster set, great for those who entertain often.

10. HAND SOAP & LOTION SET | This is my go-to gift! This set comes in different fragrances and I have always gotten so many compliments when I’ve gifted this to people!

11. MONOGRAM LINEN NAPKIN SET | This napkin set is a nice, personalized touch to give the host.

12. CAPRI BLUE CANDLE | One of my favorite candles is the Capri Blue Volcano candle (duh!) I love that they come in mini versions with cute tins!

13. WINE BAG SET | Easy, fool proof host gift: a bottle of wine in a cute wine bag!

14. RECIPE BOX | We have a recipe box similar to this (we got it for our couples “stock the kitchen” shower!) and we love having something small to hold all of our recipes. You could even include a few of your favorite recipes to it 🙂

15. MONOGRAM SLATE TRAY WITH GLASS DOME | How precious is this serving tray?! The addition of the glass dome is great for entertaining.

16. THE ARTISANAL KITCHEN- PARTY FOOD COOKBOOK | Even the best hosts sometimes run out of party food to make, so this cookbook could be super helpful.

17. PLUSH THROW BLANKET | Who doesn’t love a cozy blanket?!

SHOP GIFTS FOR THE HOST BY CLICKING THE PHOTOS BELOW:

1. These are all perfect ideas!!!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  2. Lauryn wrote:

I know a few hostesses in my life that would LOVE these gifts

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

I love all your hostess gift picks! Those coasters seem perfect, they are so cute!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  4. I love this gift guide! Everything is so pretty!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  5. I love this hostess gift guide! The conversion spoon rest is perfect and wine gift bags are always my go-to paired with a nice red wine for the holidays!
    xo, Emma

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  6. I love all of these! That oven mitt and holder are so CUTE! I love the throw blanket, it’s great to have with the furniture!

Posted 11.21.17 Reply
  7. The Capri Blue Candle is what I want! Love the different gift ideas for gifting your host!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  8. Sandy a la Mode wrote:

I just love this list! I want everything haha! That throw blanket is soo pretty!

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  9. Lily wrote:

I love it ALL — I’d happily take any of these gifts!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

Posted 11.22.17 Reply
  10. Jessica wrote:

Loving all of your choices!! Especially Capri candles!! They are the best! xo, Jessica

Posted 11.26.17 Reply
  11. Love all of your picks! I would be delighted to receive any of these. Love!

Posted 11.26.17 Reply
  12. Annette wrote:

These are all such cute gift ideas

Posted 11.28.17 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing