With the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday just a few days away, I thought my first holiday gift guide of the season would be for the host! Let’s be honest, the holidays can be a bit hectic, so I’m always very appreciative of those who invite us over for holiday gatherings. As a rule of thumb, I like to have at least a few items on hand at our house for whenever we’re invited to friends’ homes, just to show my appreciation. Today I’m rounding up gifts that would be perfect to give to the host or hostess this season!
P.S. a HUGE sale just went live today! I’ll be back tomorrow to share my top picks, but in the mean time, you can get 20% off of $200+, 25% off $500+, and 30% off $800+ at Shopbop! Exclusions here. They have a great section of gifts for the home, gifts under $50 and gifts under $100!
1. WINTER DIFFUSER | A limited edition scent that smells SO good. Would make for a great gift!
2. THE SOUTHERNER’S COOKBOOK | This is hands down our favorite cookbook. We have tried so many of the recipes and each and every one has been great! There are so many classics in this cookbook and it would be perfect to gift to someone who likes to cook.
3. GOLDEN KEY BOTTLE OPENER-CORKSCREW COMBO | Bringing a bottle of wine? Add this cute corkscrew to it as a nice touch.
4. MARBLE & COPPER MONOGRAM BOARD | We got this marble monogrammed board while engaged and we love having it on our table! We’ve used it a few times for entertaining.
5. MARBLE & WOOD SERVING TRAY | Anyone who likes to entertain would love this serving tray.
6. CLASSIC TOWEL SET | These are our favorite towels to have in our kitchen! They are inexpensive and hold up so well. They also come in a TON of colors and prints- perfect for any kitchen space.
7. CONVERSION SPOON REST | I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been cooking and had to look up conversions for something…this little spoon rest with conversions on it would be so handy!
9. HEXAGONAL COASTER SET | What a chic coaster set, great for those who entertain often.
10. HAND SOAP & LOTION SET | This is my go-to gift! This set comes in different fragrances and I have always gotten so many compliments when I’ve gifted this to people!
11. MONOGRAM LINEN NAPKIN SET | This napkin set is a nice, personalized touch to give the host.
12. CAPRI BLUE CANDLE | One of my favorite candles is the Capri Blue Volcano candle (duh!) I love that they come in mini versions with cute tins!
14. RECIPE BOX | We have a recipe box similar to this (we got it for our couples “stock the kitchen” shower!) and we love having something small to hold all of our recipes. You could even include a few of your favorite recipes to it 🙂
15. MONOGRAM SLATE TRAY WITH GLASS DOME | How precious is this serving tray?! The addition of the glass dome is great for entertaining.
16. THE ARTISANAL KITCHEN- PARTY FOOD COOKBOOK | Even the best hosts sometimes run out of party food to make, so this cookbook could be super helpful.
17. PLUSH THROW BLANKET | Who doesn’t love a cozy blanket?!
SHOP GIFTS FOR THE HOST BY CLICKING THE PHOTOS BELOW: