All the Feels

This past weekend we got our first snow and I got all the holiday feels! This time of year is always so magical, but adding a little snow to the mix made it even better! On Friday night we were snowed in so we watched a few of our favorite Christmas movies, starting with It’s A Wonderful Life (an all time favorite!) Sometimes it’s nice to have slow, relaxed weekends! But… now that we’re two weeks away from Christmas I need to get my butt in gear haha! Normally I am SUPER on top of everything, but so far I’ve only bought three gifts. Yikes!

Anyways, today I wanted to share this cute outfit I put together last week before it got super cold! This “all the feels” pullover is so cozy and soft that I never want to take it off! I wore an oversized plaid top underneath it for an extra layer and love how it looked together. If you’re looking for a pair of coated denim, you should definitely try this pair. I love the way they fit and the price point is great.

ALL THE FEELS PULLOVER | PLAID TOP | BLACK COATED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (SOLD OUT, SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | BLACK CROSSBODY BAG | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | BLACK TASSEL EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

Such a simple, comfy and cute combo! Love your sweatshirt!

Posted 12.12.17 Reply
  2. Tuyet wrote:

That sweater is adorable and as are you! http://kimballandkedzie.com

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  3. Ha, I love this pullover so much. The “all the feels” saying is super adorable on it.

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

How cute is this sweater. This is literally something I say all the time!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.19.17 Reply

That sweater is adorable! You look super cute!

Liz

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  6. Madeline wrote:

Such a great look! I love that pullover!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  7. Ashley wrote:

This is such a cute outfit!! Your sweatshirt is adorable!!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  8. Amanda wrote:

Loving this pullover, looks super cute with the shirt underneath and the leopard slides!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  9. Jamaria wrote:

Ah! I need this sweater in my life! Love it so much.

Jamaria | http://www.throughjamseyes.com

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  10. Hannah wrote:

This sweater is so cute!! I absolutely love how you styled it to be preppy with a plaid shirt under it:)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  11. Greta wrote:

what a cute everyday look! So cute with those leopard mules.

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  12. Cristina wrote:

What a darling sweater! I am glad you got to enjoy the company of your family while you were snowed in.

xx

Cristina

Posted 12.25.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50