The Best Winter Moisturizer

Let’s be real for a second… I was not blessed with the best skin. While I am lucky in the fact that I don’t have breakouts and don’t have oily skin, I do have uneven skin tone and rather “dull” skin. Since my skin isn’t oily, the cold winter months tend to do a number on my skin. I always have to alter my skincare routine in the winter to combat the dryness that the weather brings.

A little over a month ago, I had the opportunity to “blind test” a new moisturizer. All I knew is the product was called Whip. Even though I didn’t know the brand, I decided to give it a try since the cold weather had recently rolled in and I was desperate to find a new moisturizer! I have to say, I really loved “blind testing” the product because I was able to try it without any preconceived notions and gather my own thoughts and opinions as I continued to try it.

For two weeks, I incorporated this mystery product, Whip, into my morning routine (after coffee of course!) Over those two weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and couldn’t wait to find out the brand.

INITIAL THOUGHTS ON “WHIP”

• It felt really light and airy on my skin. This is something I wasn’t expecting since normally moisturizers tend to feel thick and almost sticky on my skin.
  • There was virtually no “drying” time. Normally in the mornings, I put on my moisturizer and go make my coffee while I’m waiting for it to soak in and “dry.” This product seemed to absorb into my skin quickly, which was great because it has helped cut down my getting ready time! (Hey, those few extra minutes add up!)
  • My skin felt so incredibly soft. After using it for two weeks I could tell a difference in how my skin felt.
  • Overall my skin didn’t look as dull. Like I mentioned above, I struggle with dull skin, especially in the winter. I was so impressed with the “glow” this product gave my skin.

After two weeks, I was excited to find out the brand behind the product and was impressed to find out it was by Olay, a brand that you can get at so many stores! I’m looking forward to continuing to use Olay Whip throughout the winter. If you’re interested in trying the product, click here to purchase at CVS!

This post is sponsored by Olay. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Natali wrote:

You are such a natural beauty! True stunner!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  2. That tray is gorgeous!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  3. Kate wrote:

You’re making me want to try this! Especially this winter with how my skin has become, it sounds great!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  4. Jessica wrote:

I have been dying to try this!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  5. Love that floral robe! I keep hearing such great things about this product!!

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  6. LuxMommy wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been looking for a good moisturizer to try from the drugstore.

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  7. Dying to try this stuff! I have heard so many good things.

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  8. Yes, girl!!! This moisturizer is fantastic!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  9. I’ve seen a lot of posts about the Olay Whip so I’m definitely intrigued. Love, love, love the packaging.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  10. Amy M Loochtan wrote:

you look absolutely gorgeous in these photos!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  11. Sara wrote:

I so need to try this Whip moisturizer ASAP because I’ve been hearing such amazing things about it! And your skin looks flawless, per usual 🙂

xo, Sara

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  12. I’ve been meaning to check this one out, loved reading this post!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  13. Sounds amazing, and your photos are gorgeous!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  14. Shelby wrote:

I’ve heard such great things about this moisturizer and I’m always looking for a more affordable one to try! Thanks for sharing your experience with it!

xo, Shelby

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  15. sarah tripp wrote:

Heard so many amazing things about the Whips!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  16. Megan wrote:

Just the name alone makes me want to try this.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  17. Shelby Back wrote:

I’m always looking for a good moisturizer! I need to try this asap!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  18. Anna English wrote:

I’m obsessed with the smell of this moisturizer!

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  19. Krista wrote:

Your skin is absolutely flawless lady!

xoxo
    Krista

Posted 12.18.17 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek