The Best Winter Moisturizer

Let’s be real for a second… I was not blessed with the best skin. While I am lucky in the fact that I don’t have breakouts and don’t have oily skin, I do have uneven skin tone and rather “dull” skin. Since my skin isn’t oily, the cold winter months tend to do a number on my skin. I always have to alter my skincare routine in the winter to combat the dryness that the weather brings.

A little over a month ago, I had the opportunity to “blind test” a new moisturizer. All I knew is the product was called Whip. Even though I didn’t know the brand, I decided to give it a try since the cold weather had recently rolled in and I was desperate to find a new moisturizer! I have to say, I really loved “blind testing” the product because I was able to try it without any preconceived notions and gather my own thoughts and opinions as I continued to try it.

For two weeks, I incorporated this mystery product, Whip, into my morning routine (after coffee of course!) Over those two weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and couldn’t wait to find out the brand.

INITIAL THOUGHTS ON “WHIP”

• It felt really light and airy on my skin. This is something I wasn’t expecting since normally moisturizers tend to feel thick and almost sticky on my skin.
  • There was virtually no “drying” time. Normally in the mornings, I put on my moisturizer and go make my coffee while I’m waiting for it to soak in and “dry.” This product seemed to absorb into my skin quickly, which was great because it has helped cut down my getting ready time! (Hey, those few extra minutes add up!)
  • My skin felt so incredibly soft. After using it for two weeks I could tell a difference in how my skin felt.
  • Overall my skin didn’t look as dull. Like I mentioned above, I struggle with dull skin, especially in the winter. I was so impressed with the “glow” this product gave my skin.

After two weeks, I was excited to find out the brand behind the product and was impressed to find out it was by Olay, a brand that you can get at so many stores! I’m looking forward to continuing to use Olay Whip throughout the winter. If you’re interested in trying the product, click here to purchase at CVS!

This post is sponsored by Olay. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Natali wrote:

You are such a natural beauty! True stunner!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  2. That tray is gorgeous!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  3. Kate wrote:

You’re making me want to try this! Especially this winter with how my skin has become, it sounds great!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  4. Jessica wrote:

I have been dying to try this!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  5. Love that floral robe! I keep hearing such great things about this product!!

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  6. LuxMommy wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve been looking for a good moisturizer to try from the drugstore.

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  7. Dying to try this stuff! I have heard so many good things.

Posted 12.16.17 Reply
  8. Yes, girl!!! This moisturizer is fantastic!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  9. I’ve seen a lot of posts about the Olay Whip so I’m definitely intrigued. Love, love, love the packaging.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  10. Amy M Loochtan wrote:

you look absolutely gorgeous in these photos!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  11. Sara wrote:

I so need to try this Whip moisturizer ASAP because I’ve been hearing such amazing things about it! And your skin looks flawless, per usual 🙂

xo, Sara

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  12. I’ve been meaning to check this one out, loved reading this post!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  13. Sounds amazing, and your photos are gorgeous!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  14. Shelby wrote:

I’ve heard such great things about this moisturizer and I’m always looking for a more affordable one to try! Thanks for sharing your experience with it!

xo, Shelby

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  15. sarah tripp wrote:

Heard so many amazing things about the Whips!

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  16. Megan wrote:

Just the name alone makes me want to try this.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  17. Shelby Back wrote:

I’m always looking for a good moisturizer! I need to try this asap!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  18. Anna English wrote:

I’m obsessed with the smell of this moisturizer!

Posted 12.18.17 Reply
  19. Krista wrote:

Your skin is absolutely flawless lady!

xoxo
    Krista

Posted 12.18.17 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing