My NYE Dress & Last Post of 2017

I can’t believe New Year’s Eve is a little over a week away! I always look forward to New Year’s Eve to get dressed up in anticipation of the new year! This year we’re having a low-key NYE, but I’m still excited together dressed up for a nice dinner with my husband. I’ll be wearing this gorgeous black lace dress with my favorite black heels. It’s such a chic black dress and the all lace back detail makes it a little sexy! The brand, Wayf, makes some really fun pieces & I always love the styles they have! P.S. This is the bra I’m wearing with this dress These covers are also great options, too! 😉

With Christmas Eve just around the corner, this will be my last post of 2017! This past year has been absolutely amazing & I can’t wait to see what this new year brings in all aspects of my life. I am beyond grateful for all of you who have supported Life with Emily this year- it means more than you know! This year I have made friends with SO many of you and it truly makes me so happy! I can’t thank you all enough. I have so many exciting things to share in the new year (including our wedding!) so stay tuned! I hope y’all have a wonderful holiday season with your family & friends. In the mean time I’m off to run a few more Christmas related errands before my family comes into town tomorrow! XO

P.S. If you’re looking for a good after Christmas sale to shop, don’t miss out on Shopbop’s sale! They’re offering 25% off sale items with code JOY25 & there are SO many good options!

BLACK LACE DRESS | BLACK HIGH HEELS (more sizes/colors HERE)| TASSEL EARRINGS | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

oh hey, babe alert!

Wishing you the happiest holiday season!

Posted 12.22.17 Reply
  2. Natali wrote:

You are looking simply astonishing in this ladylike outfit! Your dress is just perfect!
    Happy holidays!

Posted 12.22.17 Reply
  3. Rach wrote:

You look stunning in this NYE dress!

Posted 12.22.17 Reply
  4. Merry Christmas! Gorgeous lace dress for New Year’s Eve!

Posted 12.22.17 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

You look so pretty! I need to figure out what I’m wearing! Ahh! Enjoy the holidays!

xo, Amanda

Posted 12.23.17 Reply
  6. Absolutely beautiful dress Emily! You look stunning! Merry Christmas to you and your husband.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 12.23.17 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

You look AMAZING in that dress!! Happy Holidays! XO

Posted 12.24.17 Reply
  8. Rita wrote:

You are looking absolutely stunning in that dress. Love the details.

Rita | http://www.styleroundtheclock.com

Posted 12.24.17 Reply

What a stunning dress fif New Years! Merry Christmas!

Liz

Posted 12.24.17 Reply
  10. LuxMommy wrote:

Love that dress so much. I love a long sleeve dress, it’s my fav!

Posted 12.25.17 Reply
  11. Greta wrote:

So gorgeous in this lace dress! Have a very happy holiday!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply
  12. That dress is gorgeous! It is perfect for NYE. Congrats on another year of blogging down!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply
  13. Madeline wrote:

That is the perfect NYE dress!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply

• Men are always the *hardest* people to shop for, right?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🎁 If you’re still struggling with what to get the guy (husband, s.o, dad, etc) in your life - check out the new @barringtongifts canvas captain’s bag! I got one for Nick this fall & he has used it a ton already! I’m sharing all the details on lifewithemilyblog.com & my men’s gift guide will be up tomorrow! Shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2I4cG @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKfamily #LTKholidaygiftguide #mensgifts #mensgiftideas #giftideasforhim #barringtongifts #barrington
  • Twirling into a new week 🖤 I have this thing for leopard print & I can’t get enough of this shimmery leopard print skirt! It’s under $75 & would be perfect for holiday parties! Shop this look at the link in my bio or here: http://liketk.it/2HXQ5 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #LTKholidaystyle #gibsonxhisugarplum #holidayoutfits #holidayoutfitideas #nordstrom
  • It’s the holiday season, which means plenty of travel coming up! ✈️🚙 We’re heading on vacation at the end of the month 🌴 & I’ll be packing some @verabradley essentials, including my large spinner suitcase and the blush & brush cosmetic case. [ad] I’ve been traveling with Vera Bradley items since I was about 10 (hello, you *had* to have the duffel! 💁🏼‍♀️) and I love that their pieces are so functional & high quality! See more of my travel picks in my stories & shop this at the link in my bio! #verabradley #enwexplores #holidaytravel
  • There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor