I’ve been doing a lot of online shopping recently and perusing a lot of my favorite retailers in hopes of finding the perfect Christmas gifts for my friends & family. Sometimes I get a little distracted and go down the rabbit hole of adding things to my cart (oops!) Today I wanted to share a few items I’ve been loving recently. A few of them I already own and a few may or may not be in my shopping cart as I type haha!
P.S. This is my last currently loving post of the year… I can’t believe it! 2017 has flown by but I’m so excited to see what 2018 has in store. I’ll be back tomorrow with my NYE outfit, but in the mean time happy shopping!
- HALF-ZIP SHERPA PULLOVER | I have this pullover and it is one of the coziest things I own! it comes in 4 other colors, too!
- LONG TASSEL EARRINGS | I’m obsessed with a pair of tassel earrings and I l-o-v-e these! Just ordered them in turquoise and white.
- FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | I stumbled across these recently and immediately fell in love. I love that they’re a bit more subtle.
- SEQUIN KIMONO | I had a gold sequin kimono a few years ago and it always came in handy during the holidays. This gunmetal sequin one is a little less “aggressive” and would go with so much.
- UGG SLIPPERS | These are my go-to slippers to wear around the house
- BLACK QUILTED TRAVEL BAG | This would be the best travel bag. Nylon bags are great for traveling because they can easily be wiped off. And I love the additional bottom storage.
- BRIGHT CARD HOLDER | I’ve become a fan of card holders over wallets and this bright colored one is ADORABLE!
- NIKE AIR MAX THEA SNEAKERS | How fun are these?! The color is so cool and would go with all of my workout gear.
- THE FIVE MINUTE JOURNAL | This journal is a great way to reflect on your day and learn to really appreciate each and every day! It would be great to look back on over the year as well.
- FLORAL LACE DRESS | This statement dress caught my eye as soon as I saw it. It is so unique and would be great for so many occasions from a holiday party to a wedding and even a Valentine’s Day date! The brand, Endless Rose, has SO many cute options!
- GREY JOGGERS | I basically live in these on the weekends. They are SO soft and always make me feel so cozy and comfy.
- FAUX FUR STOLE | A great way to keep your warm (and stylish) this winter!
- STRIPED TURTLENECK DRESS | This is a closet basic that I love! So easy to layer vests or sweaters over it too!