My Favorite Cold Weather Sweater

Do y’all ever buy something and want to wear it 24/7?! I have a few pieces in my closet that I reach for more than others & recently one of those items has been this turtleneck sweater. It may look familiar because I also have this sweater in cream… it’s that good! It’s such a good basic sweater for cold weather. Sometimes I like to layer another turtleneck or long sleeve shirt under it for added warmth! I wore this outfit last week and have probably worn it twice since then too haha! PS These scallop flats are some of my favorite ever. I have quite a few pair and they’re so comfortable (they run true to size.)

I cannot believe we are less than one week out until Christmas! This week is a busy one for us- we have quite a few holiday gatherings this week & weekend and I’m so excited for them. We also haven’t gone to see our favorite Christmas lights yet- so we have plans to do that this week as well! I hope y’all have a great week & it’s not stressful (I know this time of year can be quite stressful!) xo

BLUE TURTLENECK SWEATER | DISTRESSED DENIM | SCALLOP EDGE FLATS | PHILLIP LIM MINI PASHLI BAG | BAUBLEBAR STATEMENT EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

You are looking so adorable in this casual and minimalistic outfit! 🙂

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Your sweater is so cute! It looks so warm, cozy, and chic!! Love how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  3. Candace wrote:

Sweaters like these are definitely perfect for cold weather! I just love the grey color and the turtleneck style. What a chic look!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

Everything about this outfit is perfection! I love a good turtleneck for the chillier days, and this one hits the nail on the head. Love how you styled it, too.

Rachel

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  5. miriam wrote:

i’m obsessed with your jeans! they look great on you!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  6. maggie wrote:

That sweater looks like something I would never take off! So cute!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This sweater makes me want to curl up with tea and a book next to the fire. So cozy!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

I’m in love with this sweater! It’s so perfect!

Liz

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

Oh my gracious, I absolutely love this sweater! It’s beautiful on you and the texture looks so cozy. Perfect for dressing up or down!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  10. Annette wrote:

That’s such a perfect sweater! I want it!

Posted 12.25.17 Reply
  11. Mae wrote:

I definitely have those things in my closet that I just wear way more than anything else. I see why you wear this sweater often – it’s beautiful. Love your jeans too! Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50