My Favorite Cold Weather Sweater

Do y’all ever buy something and want to wear it 24/7?! I have a few pieces in my closet that I reach for more than others & recently one of those items has been this turtleneck sweater. It may look familiar because I also have this sweater in cream… it’s that good! It’s such a good basic sweater for cold weather. Sometimes I like to layer another turtleneck or long sleeve shirt under it for added warmth! I wore this outfit last week and have probably worn it twice since then too haha! PS These scallop flats are some of my favorite ever. I have quite a few pair and they’re so comfortable (they run true to size.)

I cannot believe we are less than one week out until Christmas! This week is a busy one for us- we have quite a few holiday gatherings this week & weekend and I’m so excited for them. We also haven’t gone to see our favorite Christmas lights yet- so we have plans to do that this week as well! I hope y’all have a great week & it’s not stressful (I know this time of year can be quite stressful!) xo

BLUE TURTLENECK SWEATER | DISTRESSED DENIM | SCALLOP EDGE FLATS | PHILLIP LIM MINI PASHLI BAG | BAUBLEBAR STATEMENT EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

You are looking so adorable in this casual and minimalistic outfit! 🙂

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Your sweater is so cute! It looks so warm, cozy, and chic!! Love how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  3. Candace wrote:

Sweaters like these are definitely perfect for cold weather! I just love the grey color and the turtleneck style. What a chic look!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

Everything about this outfit is perfection! I love a good turtleneck for the chillier days, and this one hits the nail on the head. Love how you styled it, too.

Rachel

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  5. miriam wrote:

i’m obsessed with your jeans! they look great on you!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  6. maggie wrote:

That sweater looks like something I would never take off! So cute!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This sweater makes me want to curl up with tea and a book next to the fire. So cozy!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

I’m in love with this sweater! It’s so perfect!

Liz

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

Oh my gracious, I absolutely love this sweater! It’s beautiful on you and the texture looks so cozy. Perfect for dressing up or down!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  10. Annette wrote:

That’s such a perfect sweater! I want it!

Posted 12.25.17 Reply
  11. Mae wrote:

I definitely have those things in my closet that I just wear way more than anything else. I see why you wear this sweater often – it’s beautiful. Love your jeans too! Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington