My Favorite Cold Weather Sweater

Do y’all ever buy something and want to wear it 24/7?! I have a few pieces in my closet that I reach for more than others & recently one of those items has been this turtleneck sweater. It may look familiar because I also have this sweater in cream… it’s that good! It’s such a good basic sweater for cold weather. Sometimes I like to layer another turtleneck or long sleeve shirt under it for added warmth! I wore this outfit last week and have probably worn it twice since then too haha! PS These scallop flats are some of my favorite ever. I have quite a few pair and they’re so comfortable (they run true to size.)

I cannot believe we are less than one week out until Christmas! This week is a busy one for us- we have quite a few holiday gatherings this week & weekend and I’m so excited for them. We also haven’t gone to see our favorite Christmas lights yet- so we have plans to do that this week as well! I hope y’all have a great week & it’s not stressful (I know this time of year can be quite stressful!) xo

BLUE TURTLENECK SWEATER | DISTRESSED DENIM | SCALLOP EDGE FLATS | PHILLIP LIM MINI PASHLI BAG | BAUBLEBAR STATEMENT EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

You are looking so adorable in this casual and minimalistic outfit! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Your sweater is so cute! It looks so warm, cozy, and chic!! Love how you styled it!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  3. Candace wrote:

Sweaters like these are definitely perfect for cold weather! I just love the grey color and the turtleneck style. What a chic look!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

Everything about this outfit is perfection! I love a good turtleneck for the chillier days, and this one hits the nail on the head. Love how you styled it, too.

Rachel

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  5. miriam wrote:

i’m obsessed with your jeans! they look great on you!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  6. maggie wrote:

That sweater looks like something I would never take off! So cute!

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This sweater makes me want to curl up with tea and a book next to the fire. So cozy!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

I’m in love with this sweater! It’s so perfect!

Liz

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

Oh my gracious, I absolutely love this sweater! It’s beautiful on you and the texture looks so cozy. Perfect for dressing up or down!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  10. Annette wrote:

That’s such a perfect sweater! I want it!

Posted 12.25.17 Reply
  11. Mae wrote:

I definitely have those things in my closet that I just wear way more than anything else. I see why you wear this sweater often – it’s beautiful. Love your jeans too! Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!

Posted 12.26.17 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50