Let’s be honest for a second… guys are the hardest people to buy for no matter what the occasion. Whether it’s my dad, brother, or my husband (!!) I feel like I am always scrambling until the last minute trying to figure out what on earth to buy them! In my family they either won’t tell me what they want or if they want something they buy it for themselves (leaving me with no gift ideas haha!) If this sounds all too familiar, then today’s gift guide is for you. I’ve rounded up some fool-proof gift ideas for the guy(s) in your life. There are a lot of price points on here but almost all of them are affordable and any guy would be lucky to get them as a gift.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! It’s supposed to snow here this weekend & I’m kind of excited about it. It’s also our one year “engage-iversary” so we are going back to where we got engaged & having a celebratory dinner! It’s crazy to see where we are a year later… husband & wife!
- SWELL BOTTLE | No matter who you’re gifting this to, they’re sure to love it! This sleek water bottle keeps your drinks cold for up to 24 hours and your warm drinks warm for up to 12!
- NEST THERMOSTAT | This gift is great for the guy in your life who loves tech stuff & likes to save a bit of $! This thermostat saves up to 15% on electric bills and can be controlled from your phone!
- BASEBALL CAP | You can’t go wrong with a baseball cap & this embroidered one is too cool.
- WATCH | A watch has been my go-to gift for my husband, my brother, and my dad! I always like to gauge what style they like and go from there.
- PATAGONIA PULLOVER | Whether the guy in your life is outdoorsy or fratty- this Patagonia pullover will be a winner. It comes in a few different colors and will keep him warm this winter.
- CARD HOLDER OR WALLET | Guys tend to be hard on their wallets (kind of like we are hard on shoes ha!) and this is always a great gift. Try to figure out if they’re a card holder kind of guy or a wallet kind of guy!
- BUTTON DOWN SHIRT | This is a tried-and-true gift for any guy in your life. With so many patterns & styles it’s sure to please.
- LEATHER GLOVES | Leather gloves are perfect for anyone who has a long commute or spends their week days in suits. They’re nice enough to wear with their suit or a casual outfit.
- CARRY ON COCKTAIL KIT | This would be a great stocking stuffer. The carry on cocktail kit is great for those who travel. There are so many cocktail kits, so make sure you grab his favorite drink!
- APPLE AIRPODS | I have heard nothing but great things about Apple’s new AirPods! They charge in their container and everyone I’ve talked to has had zero problems with them staying put in your ear.
- FITBIT ACTIVITY TRACKER | I got Nick a FitBit one holiday and he became obsessed with tracking his steps, etc. There are a few different activity trackers, but any of them would make a great gift.
- YETI HOPPER COOLER | This is a Nick approved gift! He has the Hp[[er 18 and we use it all the time from tailgating to weekends at the lake.
- KEYCHAIN | An embroidered keychain is a great stocking stuffer or gift! There are a lot of embroidered options so that you can cater it to the guy in your life.
- DESERT BOOTS | These are a great shoe option for the guy. They can be dressed up or down and are a sturdy shoe that will last quite a few seasons.
- A BELT | Can’t go wrong with a classic belt! Want a more fun option? Try an embroidered belt!
- A TIE | A great tie that will always remind him of you when he wears it.
- TOILETRY BAG | Guys are just as hard on their toiletry bags as we are on our makeup bags! They need a new one every once in a while, too.
- WEEKENDER BAG | I have had this bag for YEARS and it’s great for travel. It’s big enough to fit everything in, yet small enough that it’s not a lot to lug around. After having this bag a few years, Nick decided he wanted one for Christmas. He uses it any time we travel over the weekends.
- THE TIE BAR GIFT BOX | The Tie Bar brings out these gift sets every year and they’re always amazing gifts! This one contains 3 ties, 3 pocket squares, and 2 pair of socks. This would be great for someone who just started their “first” job or who is looking to put a little flair in their daily attire.
- BARBOUR JACKET | This jacket is certainly an investment, but it will easily pay for itself because he will wear it all.the.time. It’s one of those jackets that can be worn all the time, in any condition.
SHOP THESE GIFT IDEAS BY CLICKING THE PHOTO BELOW: