Gift Guide | Gifts for the Guys

Let’s be honest for a second… guys are the hardest people to buy for no matter what the occasion. Whether it’s my dad, brother, or my husband (!!) I feel like I am always scrambling until the last minute trying to figure out what on earth to buy them! In my family they either won’t tell me what they want or if they want something they buy it for themselves (leaving me with no gift ideas haha!) If this sounds all too familiar, then today’s gift guide is for you. I’ve rounded up some fool-proof gift ideas for the guy(s) in your life. There are a lot of price points on here but almost all of them are affordable and any guy would be lucky to get them as a gift.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It’s supposed to snow here this weekend & I’m kind of excited about it. It’s also our one year “engage-iversary” so we are going back to where we got engaged & having a celebratory dinner! It’s crazy to see where we are a year later… husband & wife!

1. SWELL BOTTLE | No matter who you’re gifting this to, they’re sure to love it! This sleek water bottle keeps your drinks cold for up to 24 hours and your warm drinks warm for up to 12!
  2. NEST THERMOSTAT | This gift is great for the guy in your life who loves tech stuff & likes to save a bit of $! This thermostat saves up to 15% on electric bills and can be controlled from your phone!
  3. BASEBALL CAP | You can’t go wrong with a baseball cap & this embroidered one is too cool.
  4. WATCH | A watch has been my go-to gift for my husband, my brother, and my dad! I always like to gauge what style they like and go from there.
  5. PATAGONIA PULLOVER | Whether the guy in your life is outdoorsy or fratty- this Patagonia pullover will be a winner. It comes in a few different colors and will keep him warm this winter.
  6. CARD HOLDER OR WALLET | Guys tend to be hard on their wallets (kind of like we are hard on shoes ha!) and this is always a great gift. Try to figure out if they’re a card holder kind of guy or a wallet kind of guy!
  7. BUTTON DOWN SHIRT | This is a tried-and-true gift for any guy in your life. With so many patterns & styles it’s sure to please.
  8. LEATHER GLOVES | Leather gloves are perfect for anyone who has a long commute or spends their week days in suits. They’re nice enough to wear with their suit or a casual outfit.
  9. CARRY ON COCKTAIL KIT | This would be a great stocking stuffer. The carry on cocktail kit is great for those who travel. There are so many cocktail kits, so make sure you grab his favorite drink!
  10. APPLE AIRPODS | I have heard nothing but great things about Apple’s new AirPods! They charge in their container and everyone I’ve talked to has had zero problems with them staying put in your ear.
  11. FITBIT ACTIVITY TRACKER | I got Nick a FitBit one holiday and he became obsessed with tracking his steps, etc. There are a few different activity trackers, but any of them would make a great gift.
  12. YETI HOPPER COOLER | This is a Nick approved gift! He has the Hp[[er 18 and we use it all the time from tailgating to weekends at the lake.
  13. KEYCHAIN | An embroidered keychain is a great stocking stuffer or gift! There are a lot of embroidered options so that you can cater it to the guy in your life.
  14. DESERT BOOTS | These are a great shoe option for the guy. They can be dressed up or down and are a sturdy shoe that will last quite a few seasons.
  15. A BELT | Can’t go wrong with a classic belt! Want a more fun option? Try an embroidered belt!
  16. A TIE | A great tie that will always remind him of you when he wears it.
  17. TOILETRY BAG | Guys are just as hard on their toiletry bags as we are on our makeup bags! They need a new one every once in a while, too.
  18. WEEKENDER BAG | I have had this bag for YEARS and it’s great for travel. It’s big enough to fit everything in, yet small enough that it’s not a lot to lug around. After having this bag a few years, Nick decided he wanted one for Christmas. He uses it any time we travel over the weekends.
  19. THE TIE BAR GIFT BOX | The Tie Bar brings out these gift sets every year and they’re always amazing gifts! This one contains 3 ties, 3 pocket squares, and 2 pair of socks. This would be great for someone who just started their “first” job or who is looking to put a little flair in their daily attire.
  20. BARBOUR JACKET | This jacket is certainly an investment, but it will easily pay for itself because he will wear it all.the.time. It’s one of those jackets that can be worn all the time, in any condition.

SHOP THESE GIFT IDEAS BY CLICKING THE PHOTO BELOW:

1. Kimmie wrote:

Such great gift ideas!! I have been looking for shoes to buy my hubby and I love those Desert Boots..thanks for sharing!
    xo Kimmie

Posted 12.8.17 Reply
  2. Sara wrote:

Oh my gosh that Carry On Cocktail Kit is right up my husband’s alley! Such a great gift guide!

xo, Sara

Posted 12.8.17 Reply
  3. Whit wrote:

Shopping for guys is so hard! These are great picks! I love that watch

Britt+Whit

Posted 12.8.17 Reply
  4. Really cool gift ideas. Guys really can be hard to buy for. Happy Anniversary!

Posted 12.9.17 Reply
  5. So many great ideas! My husband would love all of these 🙂

Posted 12.9.17 Reply
  6. These are such great gifts! I love the travel accessories.

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 12.9.17 Reply
  7. nita wrote:

This is such a great gift guide for him <3

Posted 12.10.17 Reply
  8. Cristina wrote:

Fitbit are the best gifts! They are perfect for both men and women.

xx

Cristina

Posted 12.11.17 Reply
  9. maggie wrote:

Yeti coolers are seriously the best!

Posted 12.11.17 Reply
  10. jess wrote:

i always struggle with guys so this guide is so helpful!!

xx jess

golden swank

Posted 12.11.17 Reply
  11. My husband would love that YETI cooler! These are all great ideas. Happy Engage-iversary!

-Tristan

Posted 12.14.17 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing