Stocking Stuffer Ideas (for Girls & Guys) Under $20

While some people get excited about presents, our family gets pretty excited about stockings! In our family my mom is in charge of the stockings- she absolutely LOVES filling our oversized stockings every year. Some of our best presents over the years have been put in our stocking (including watches, concert tickets, info about trips, etc.) She really likes to keep us on our toes haha.

But, while our family is pretty big on stockings, others may not be! Today I wanted to share a gift guide filled with stocking stuffers for both the girls and the guys! The best part? All of these items are $20 and under! You definitely don’t have to spend a lot to give good, thoughtful gifts! So let’s get started, shall we?

1. SUPERGOOP! ACAI FUSION LIP BALM | My favorite lip balm of all time! It works wonders, especially during the summer and winter months when my lips are a bit more dry.
  2. BALL DROP STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these $15 beauties?!
  3. ROSE GOLD POPSOCKET | I’m a PopSocket lover (especially because I have the 7+ and small hands) — love this fun 3d PopSocket.
  4. LOVE RING | A cute, dainty ring to wear daily.
  5. PHILOSOPHY BODY WASH | I always love Philosophy’s holiday scents.
  6. LIGHTENING CHARGER | Anyone else always breaking or losing their charger?! This one is long & a lightening charger.
  7. NAIL POLISH | Can’t go wrong adding one of her favorite shades.
  8. INITIAL NECKLACE | At less than $20 this is a great personalized gift.
  9. SIGMA MINI MAKEUP BRUSH & CLEANING KIT | I LOVE my brush cleaning kit from Sigma, so this mini one (with mini brushes included) would be a great stocking stuffer gift.
  10. FAIR ISLE SOCKS | To keep toesies warm all winter long.
  11. EOS LIP BALM | A great lip balm for the girl on the go.
  12. LESS MONDAY MORE COFFEE MUG | Because no one likes Mondays, right?!
  13. BAN.DO COFFEE TUMBLER | A great tumbler for the girl on the girl (who loves her coffee!)
  14. INVISIBOBBLE HAIR TIES | These are my favorite hair ties & they come in so many colors now.
  15. VOLUSPA CANDLE | Favorite candle brand- everything always smells so good!
  16. BEAUTY BLENDER | Can’t go wrong with a new beauty blender.
  17. MY HUSBAND’S WIFE | My mom always gives me a book in my stocking & I just started reading this one. Would make a great gift.
  18. A STRANGER IN THE HOUSE | If she likes thrillers, this is a great book to put in her stocking.
  19. GOLD PORTABLE CHARGER | Great gift for the girl whose phone is always dying.
  20. PRESS FOR CHAMPAGNE KEYCHAIN | How darling is this keychain?!
  21. SEPHORA EYE MASKS & FACE MASKS | These are $5 and make for perfect a girls night in!
  22. L’OCCITANE GIFT SET | L’Occitane makes some of my favorite products and they always have great gift sets.
  23. LEOPARD KEYCHAIN & CARDHOLDER | Perfect gift that she can use daily.

1. TIE BAR TIE | The Tie Bar is one of Nick’s go-tos for ties… the quality is great & they’re right under $20.
  2. IPHONE CASE | Who doesn’t want to get a phone case in their stocking?
  3. BOXERS | Can’t go wrong! These NYE ones are too cute.
  4. MARLED GREY SUEDE GLOVES | To keep his hands warm during the cold winter months.
  5. THEIR FAVORITE BODYWASH, DEODARANT, ETC. | A great time to stock up on their favorite “getting ready” products.
  6. ON-THE-GO PORTABLE CHARGER | For the guy who always has a dying phone.
  7. COLLAR STAYS | Great for the guy who has to wear a suit all week! Nick is constantly looking for his collar stays.
  8. STRIPED TIE BAR | An updated tie bar- love the striped design on this one.
  9. I CAN’T MAKE THIS UP BY KEVIN HART | Ok, this book is hilarious. Nick read it over the summer and he was laughing out loud the whole time. Great easy read.
  10. POCKET SQUARE | This pocket square comes in so many colors & really elevates a guys look.
  11. CLASSIC FIT BEANIE | To keep his head warm while hangin’ outdoors.
  12. BASEBALL CAP | A classic go-to for any guy.
  13. CHAPSTICK | Grab his favorite chapstick and toss it in his stocking so he never runs out.
  14. FLASK | Great for tailgating 😉
  15. CONTIGO MUG | This autoseal mug prevents any spills… no coffee stains on the way to work.
  16. SOCKS | Bonus points for cool ones!
  17. LEATHER CARDHOLDER | I have gotten this exact one for Nick, my dad & brother and they all loved it.

Hope that helps with any last minute Christmas shopping you have to do! XO

1. Dominique wrote:

Great picks! Thanks for the ideas for men. My hubs is so hard to shop for!

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  2. Shelby Back wrote:

I love that these are budget friendly! I am dying to read my husband’s wife!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  3. Krista wrote:

omgg! Heck yes! I needed this because I am dying, i have no ideas for what to get people right now!

love this!
    xoxo

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  4. Kileen wrote:

These are great stocking stuffer ideas!! I love that initial necklace, so cute!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  5. So many great stocking stuffer ideas! I love the initial necklace and the love ring most, I think!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply

So many great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Lizzie

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Love your gift ideas! I have to check out those books– always looking for something new to read

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  8. Honestly, stocking gifts are so much fun. I love unwrapping my stocking on Christmas morning. (my husband and I do each other’s)

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

You have some really great stocking stuffer ideas here!! This is the first year my hubby and I are doing stockings and I’m super excited about it!

xo, Laura

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  10. Sophie wrote:

I’d love to get the invisibobble hair ties. Everyone who has them loves them.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  11. Okay, I need #2 in my life. Cutest earrings ever! I think I need the invisibobble hair ties, too!

-Tristan

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

My husband is obsessed about chapstick lol so this gift guide resonated with me! Such great ideas, Em!

xo, Sara

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  13. Shelby wrote:

These are all such great picks! Hoping to get a pop socket in my stocking since I got a new phone!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion