Stocking Stuffer Ideas (for Girls & Guys) Under $20

While some people get excited about presents, our family gets pretty excited about stockings! In our family my mom is in charge of the stockings- she absolutely LOVES filling our oversized stockings every year. Some of our best presents over the years have been put in our stocking (including watches, concert tickets, info about trips, etc.) She really likes to keep us on our toes haha.

But, while our family is pretty big on stockings, others may not be! Today I wanted to share a gift guide filled with stocking stuffers for both the girls and the guys! The best part? All of these items are $20 and under! You definitely don’t have to spend a lot to give good, thoughtful gifts! So let’s get started, shall we?

1. SUPERGOOP! ACAI FUSION LIP BALM | My favorite lip balm of all time! It works wonders, especially during the summer and winter months when my lips are a bit more dry.
  2. BALL DROP STATEMENT EARRINGS | How fun are these $15 beauties?!
  3. ROSE GOLD POPSOCKET | I’m a PopSocket lover (especially because I have the 7+ and small hands) — love this fun 3d PopSocket.
  4. LOVE RING | A cute, dainty ring to wear daily.
  5. PHILOSOPHY BODY WASH | I always love Philosophy’s holiday scents.
  6. LIGHTENING CHARGER | Anyone else always breaking or losing their charger?! This one is long & a lightening charger.
  7. NAIL POLISH | Can’t go wrong adding one of her favorite shades.
  8. INITIAL NECKLACE | At less than $20 this is a great personalized gift.
  9. SIGMA MINI MAKEUP BRUSH & CLEANING KIT | I LOVE my brush cleaning kit from Sigma, so this mini one (with mini brushes included) would be a great stocking stuffer gift.
  10. FAIR ISLE SOCKS | To keep toesies warm all winter long.
  11. EOS LIP BALM | A great lip balm for the girl on the go.
  12. LESS MONDAY MORE COFFEE MUG | Because no one likes Mondays, right?!
  13. BAN.DO COFFEE TUMBLER | A great tumbler for the girl on the girl (who loves her coffee!)
  14. INVISIBOBBLE HAIR TIES | These are my favorite hair ties & they come in so many colors now.
  15. VOLUSPA CANDLE | Favorite candle brand- everything always smells so good!
  16. BEAUTY BLENDER | Can’t go wrong with a new beauty blender.
  17. MY HUSBAND’S WIFE | My mom always gives me a book in my stocking & I just started reading this one. Would make a great gift.
  18. A STRANGER IN THE HOUSE | If she likes thrillers, this is a great book to put in her stocking.
  19. GOLD PORTABLE CHARGER | Great gift for the girl whose phone is always dying.
  20. PRESS FOR CHAMPAGNE KEYCHAIN | How darling is this keychain?!
  21. SEPHORA EYE MASKS & FACE MASKS | These are $5 and make for perfect a girls night in!
  22. L’OCCITANE GIFT SET | L’Occitane makes some of my favorite products and they always have great gift sets.
  23. LEOPARD KEYCHAIN & CARDHOLDER | Perfect gift that she can use daily.

1. TIE BAR TIE | The Tie Bar is one of Nick’s go-tos for ties… the quality is great & they’re right under $20.
  2. IPHONE CASE | Who doesn’t want to get a phone case in their stocking?
  3. BOXERS | Can’t go wrong! These NYE ones are too cute.
  4. MARLED GREY SUEDE GLOVES | To keep his hands warm during the cold winter months.
  5. THEIR FAVORITE BODYWASH, DEODARANT, ETC. | A great time to stock up on their favorite “getting ready” products.
  6. ON-THE-GO PORTABLE CHARGER | For the guy who always has a dying phone.
  7. COLLAR STAYS | Great for the guy who has to wear a suit all week! Nick is constantly looking for his collar stays.
  8. STRIPED TIE BAR | An updated tie bar- love the striped design on this one.
  9. I CAN’T MAKE THIS UP BY KEVIN HART | Ok, this book is hilarious. Nick read it over the summer and he was laughing out loud the whole time. Great easy read.
  10. POCKET SQUARE | This pocket square comes in so many colors & really elevates a guys look.
  11. CLASSIC FIT BEANIE | To keep his head warm while hangin’ outdoors.
  12. BASEBALL CAP | A classic go-to for any guy.
  13. CHAPSTICK | Grab his favorite chapstick and toss it in his stocking so he never runs out.
  14. FLASK | Great for tailgating πŸ˜‰
  15. CONTIGO MUG | This autoseal mug prevents any spills… no coffee stains on the way to work.
  16. SOCKS | Bonus points for cool ones!
  17. LEATHER CARDHOLDER | I have gotten this exact one for Nick, my dad & brother and they all loved it.

Hope that helps with any last minute Christmas shopping you have to do! XO

1. Dominique wrote:

Great picks! Thanks for the ideas for men. My hubs is so hard to shop for!

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  2. Shelby Back wrote:

I love that these are budget friendly! I am dying to read my husband’s wife!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  3. Krista wrote:

omgg! Heck yes! I needed this because I am dying, i have no ideas for what to get people right now!

love this!
    xoxo

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  4. Kileen wrote:

These are great stocking stuffer ideas!! I love that initial necklace, so cute!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 12.14.17 Reply
  5. So many great stocking stuffer ideas! I love the initial necklace and the love ring most, I think!

Posted 12.15.17 Reply

So many great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Lizzie

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Love your gift ideas! I have to check out those books– always looking for something new to read

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  8. Honestly, stocking gifts are so much fun. I love unwrapping my stocking on Christmas morning. (my husband and I do each other’s)

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

You have some really great stocking stuffer ideas here!! This is the first year my hubby and I are doing stockings and I’m super excited about it!

xo, Laura

Posted 12.15.17 Reply
  10. Sophie wrote:

I’d love to get the invisibobble hair ties. Everyone who has them loves them.

Posted 12.17.17 Reply
  11. Okay, I need #2 in my life. Cutest earrings ever! I think I need the invisibobble hair ties, too!

-Tristan

Posted 12.19.17 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

My husband is obsessed about chapstick lol so this gift guide resonated with me! Such great ideas, Em!

xo, Sara

Posted 12.20.17 Reply
  13. Shelby wrote:

These are all such great picks! Hoping to get a pop socket in my stocking since I got a new phone!

Posted 12.20.17 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas πŸ›³ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand πŸ™ŒπŸ» this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ»
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas πŸ’™ Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!πŸ˜‹πŸ›³πŸ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)πŸ“šπŸΉπŸ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) πŸ˜³πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŠπŸ»β€β™€οΈ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! πŸ™ŒπŸ» #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!πŸΉπŸ˜‰ Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & can’t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories πŸ›³πŸŒ΄πŸ‘™πŸŒŠ #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert