Feminine Tweed Dress

When I saw this dress I immediately thought of Gossip Girl! Between the tweed pattern mixed with the blouson sleeves and the bowtie neck I couldn’t help but think of my favorite TV show circa the 2000s (that I’m re-watching right now!) I’m more of a tried-and-true jeans girl, but I couldn’t say no to this dress. It’s fun to get dressed up every once in a while. This might end up being my V-Day dress!

P.S. I just have to share the behind the scenes story from this look. I shot this on a last week when it was 65 degrees(insert hallelujah emoji!) and as we were shooting, someone was getting arrested across the street after being pulled over. The whole situation was incredibly awkward and I tried to wrap the pics up ASAP and get outta there haha! Just goes to show that everything’s not always what it seems 😉

TWEED DRESS (UNDER $30) | BLACK HEELS (ON SALE, COME IN 5 COLORS) | BLACK TASSEL EARRINGS | QUAY SUNGLASSES | GIGI NEW YORK BAG c/o

1. Natali wrote:

Very Chanel like, you are looking super cute!

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  2. This dress is adorable on you!!

xx,
    Lauren
    Lauren Elyce

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  3. Girl this dress was made for you! It looks amazing.

xx, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  4. Molly wrote:

OMG I think of Gossip Girl too! Such an adorable dress!

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  5. Court wrote:

“Have a little faith. And if that doesn’t work, a lot of mimosas.”
    One of my favorite Blaire quotes and love those sleeves!

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  6. Taylor Aube wrote:

This dress is so pretty! I love the sleeves!

Posted 1.30.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

Yes, this dress is totally giving me Gossip Girl vibes!!

xo, Laura

Posted 1.31.18 Reply
  8. This dress so reminds me of GG! You’re a blonde Blair!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 1.31.18 Reply

You’re so right – this is an ensemble that even Blair Waldorf herself would be proud of! And I can’t help but love it! It’s so cute and flirty. Definitely up my alley. Also, super funny story about what was happening during this photoshoot!

Posted 1.31.18 Reply
  10. Just casually shooting this adorable look while someone gets arrested across the street .. what a funny story to look back on for this outfit!! But anyway, you look so pretty!! And I agree – very Gossip Girl but chicer!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 1.31.18 Reply
  11. This is one of my favorite looks of yours! That dress is so feminine and beautiful!

Posted 1.31.18 Reply

That dress is too cute! I definitely need to add it to my closet!

Liz

Posted 1.31.18 Reply
  13. sarahef93 wrote:

Such an adorable dress. I was obsessed with Gossip Girl back in the day too, totally something Blair would have worn.
    xx Sarah
    daytripx.wordpress.com

Posted 2.3.18 Reply
  14. I am obsessed with this! You have the Serena hair and the Blair style! I think this might be my all time fave look on you! (and lol at the BTS story!)

Posted 2.6.18 Reply