White Jeans in Winter

Around this time every year I get anxious for warmer weather. The days feel dreary, the weather is freezing & I’m over layering up just to step outside! All of these things leave me feeling uninspired & kind of in a funk. Anyone else?

This past weekend I was determined to get out of that funk, so I brought out a few pieces that I always love wearing in the spring, but made them a little more winter appropriate! First up, I wore my favorite pair of white denim. I don’t follow the “no white after Labor Day” rule, so I’m able to get more wear out of my white denim! I also wore a chambray top. This is a piece that can be styled so many ways- no matter what the season! To keep the outfit winter appropriate, I paired it with this circle cardigan and suede booties. Both of these are winter closet staples and go with so much!

CHAMBRAY TOP | CIRCLE CARDIGAN (MORE COLORS AVAILABLE HERE) | WHITE DENIM (ALSO LOVE THESE WHITE JEANS) | SUEDE BOOTIES (ON SALE!) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

1. Natali wrote:

This is simply a flawless casual outfit! LOVE your bag and cardigan!

2. Danielle wrote:

White denim and chambray is one of my favorite combos! Love it with the grey sweater, too!

xx, Danielle

3. joevans29 wrote:

Oh my goodness this is so perfect! You look gorgeous in these shots and the color combo is so so lovely.

4. Anna English wrote:

I love these light layers Emily! I think I prefer wearing white denim in the winter vs spring/ summer!

• Emily wrote:

I’m kind of with ya, especially when it gets so darn hot here! I can’t even fathom wearing jeans in the summer haha!

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  5. LOVE this casual look. And your sunnies are perfection!

6. rebecca wrote:

The no white after labor day rule is totally bogus! Love this look!!!

xx Rebecca

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  7. I love that cardigan with your white jeans. This is such a crisp yet effortless outfit. I love it!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  8. I love a good pair of white denim! White denim and chambray tops are always my favorite go to outfit! I love the added cardigan!

9. Mariah wrote:

I will definitely be wearing this outfit to work next week. Perfect inspiration!

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  10. In love with this combination!

Xx Taylor

11. Kim wrote:

This outfit is perfect! Those booties are some of my absolute favorites!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  12. I am personally a huge fan of white denim in the winter! And I love how you styled this pair.

xo Laura Leigh

13. Emma wrote:

This look is perfection! I’m all about the comfy winter look and I’m getting sick of layering too! I’ve also never followed the no white after Labor Day rule either.
    xo, Emma

14. hannahcstark wrote:

I love white jeans in the winter! Its so crisp and clean:)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 1.28.18 Reply
  15. I love wearing white jeans in the winter!! You styled this perfectly!!

Posted 1.28.18 Reply