White Jeans in Winter

Around this time every year I get anxious for warmer weather. The days feel dreary, the weather is freezing & I’m over layering up just to step outside! All of these things leave me feeling uninspired & kind of in a funk. Anyone else?

This past weekend I was determined to get out of that funk, so I brought out a few pieces that I always love wearing in the spring, but made them a little more winter appropriate! First up, I wore my favorite pair of white denim. I don’t follow the “no white after Labor Day” rule, so I’m able to get more wear out of my white denim! I also wore a chambray top. This is a piece that can be styled so many ways- no matter what the season! To keep the outfit winter appropriate, I paired it with this circle cardigan and suede booties. Both of these are winter closet staples and go with so much!

CHAMBRAY TOP | CIRCLE CARDIGAN (MORE COLORS AVAILABLE HERE) | WHITE DENIM (ALSO LOVE THESE WHITE JEANS) | SUEDE BOOTIES (ON SALE!) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

1. Natali wrote:

This is simply a flawless casual outfit! LOVE your bag and cardigan!

2. Danielle wrote:

White denim and chambray is one of my favorite combos! Love it with the grey sweater, too!

xx, Danielle

3. joevans29 wrote:

Oh my goodness this is so perfect! You look gorgeous in these shots and the color combo is so so lovely.

4. Anna English wrote:

I love these light layers Emily! I think I prefer wearing white denim in the winter vs spring/ summer!

• Emily wrote:

I’m kind of with ya, especially when it gets so darn hot here! I can’t even fathom wearing jeans in the summer haha!

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  5. LOVE this casual look. And your sunnies are perfection!

6. rebecca wrote:

The no white after labor day rule is totally bogus! Love this look!!!

xx Rebecca

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  7. I love that cardigan with your white jeans. This is such a crisp yet effortless outfit. I love it!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  8. I love a good pair of white denim! White denim and chambray tops are always my favorite go to outfit! I love the added cardigan!

9. Mariah wrote:

I will definitely be wearing this outfit to work next week. Perfect inspiration!

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  10. In love with this combination!

Xx Taylor

11. Kim wrote:

This outfit is perfect! Those booties are some of my absolute favorites!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 1.25.18 Reply
  12. I am personally a huge fan of white denim in the winter! And I love how you styled this pair.

xo Laura Leigh

13. Emma wrote:

This look is perfection! I’m all about the comfy winter look and I’m getting sick of layering too! I’ve also never followed the no white after Labor Day rule either.
    xo, Emma

14. hannahcstark wrote:

I love white jeans in the winter! Its so crisp and clean:)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 1.28.18 Reply
  15. I love wearing white jeans in the winter!! You styled this perfectly!!

Posted 1.28.18 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle