21 Favorites from Shopbop

I have quite a few places that are my “go-tos” when it comes to online shopping! One of my favorite places to shop is Shopbop because offer a wide range of brands and they have three day shipping (insert the hallelujah hand emoji!) The other day I was scrolling through their new arrivals and found myself saving SO many items! Today I thought it would be fun to share the 21 items I “favorited” on their site! And no, this post isn’t sponsored- I just wanted to share some items I really like 🙂

1. MESH LEGGINGS | How cute are these? I like leggings that have mesh on them because they’re a bit more breathable during a sweaty workout! I have a few pieces by Onzie and the quality is great.
  2. SMALL HOOP EARRINGS | These dainty hoops are swoon worthy. They would make for a great everyday pair of earrings. They under $100 and this brand always has the best pieces.
  3. PALM PRINT TRAVEL BAG | This bag would make a great carry-on bag or a gym bag. I really like the print on it for spring.
  4. TASSEL EARRINGS | My all time favorite tassel earrings are by Vanessa Mooney. They’re so lightweight and are affordable. p.s. they’re currently on sale, too!
  5. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | While I love designer sunglasses, I also like having a few more affordable pairs on hand to wear at the beach, when I’m traveling, etc.
  6. WHITE SANDALS | These are reminiscent of the Hermes ones, but they’re under $100. I know these will go quick.
  7. COIN NECKLACE | This is another piece of jewelry that could be worn so often. I love that there are two different coins on it- perfect for layering.
  8. MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | I love my transport tote and use it often. I think the blush color would be great for spring.
  9. MARC JACOBS WATCH | This watch is on the smaller side, but would make for a great everyday watch. Love the slight rose gold color.
  10. DENIM SKIRT | Ok, I’ll admit denim skirts give me flashbacks to middle school and high school but I LOVE them! Definitely need to grab one this spring.
  11. POLKA DOT MIDI DRESS | How gorgeous is this tiered polka dot dress? This brand always has the most unique pieces.
  12. STRIPED PONCHO | I’m getting all the spring vibes with this poncho. The stripes are beautiful and I can totally picture myself wearing this with denim shorts and a tee!
  13. PRINTED HEADBAND | Perfect for spending days by the pool or the beach, while keep your hair out of your face. I love the colors and pattern on this one.
  14. TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | These are a spring/summer go-to for me and I love this metallic color.
  15. WOVEN TOTE BAG | Hat Attack always has the best hats and bags for the summer. I love this basic woven tote!
  16. EYELET ONE SHOULDER TOP | This one shoulder top by BB Dakota just screams summer!
  17. JUST LOVE SWEATSHIRT | I love the message on this sweatshirt and I can just imagine how cozy this is.
  18. PANAMA HAT | I have this hat in three colors because it’s THAT good! I wear it so often in the summer months.
  19. OVERSIZED TOTE BAG | This bag is a bit of an investment but it’s one that fits all.the.things. and could easily be carried from day to night. Whenever I invest in a handbag I think of cost per wear and I would definitely get my money’s worth on this one.
  20. TIE FRONT ATHLETIC TOP | I’ll take all the tie front tops, please! I love this style of top when working out.
  21. STRIPED BLOUSE | This is my go-to top every spring/summer. It’s easy to throw on and even easier to dress up! This top from Madewell comes in a few colors/prints!

1. Shelby Back wrote:

okay this roundup is going to put a serious dent in my bank account! I love all of the budget friendly finds!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  2. Kim wrote:

I really need that Madewell striped blouse! Such a great closet staple!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  3. Anna English wrote:

Such a great round-up! I love the printed headband for spring.

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  4. Oh my gosh girl I love all these picks! Those earrings totally have my heart!

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  5. Ashley wrote:

Such a good roundup! I love Shopbop! That polkadot midi is currently in my cart!

Posted 2.8.18 Reply

Okay, that polka dot dress needs to be in my life asap. How gorgeous!

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

#11 is right up my alley!! SO cute!

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  8. Tanvi wrote:

This is one helluva round up. I am loving that polka dot dress.

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  9. roxyturtle wrote:

I love the one-shoulder lacy top and the denim skirt! One can never have enough of either. 🙂

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  10. Steph wrote:

Oh those are so good! Love all your picks.

xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  11. So many great pieces! Love that straw bag the most. Need a new one this summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 2.12.18 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness