21 Favorites from Shopbop

I have quite a few places that are my “go-tos” when it comes to online shopping! One of my favorite places to shop is Shopbop because offer a wide range of brands and they have three day shipping (insert the hallelujah hand emoji!) The other day I was scrolling through their new arrivals and found myself saving SO many items! Today I thought it would be fun to share the 21 items I “favorited” on their site! And no, this post isn’t sponsored- I just wanted to share some items I really like ๐Ÿ™‚

1. MESH LEGGINGS | How cute are these? I like leggings that have mesh on them because they’re a bit more breathable during a sweaty workout! I have a few pieces by Onzie and the quality is great.
  2. SMALL HOOP EARRINGS | These dainty hoops are swoon worthy. They would make for a great everyday pair of earrings. They under $100 and this brand always has the best pieces.
  3. PALM PRINT TRAVEL BAG | This bag would make a great carry-on bag or a gym bag. I really like the print on it for spring.
  4. TASSEL EARRINGS | My all time favorite tassel earrings are by Vanessa Mooney. They’re so lightweight and are affordable. p.s. they’re currently on sale, too!
  5. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | While I love designer sunglasses, I also like having a few more affordable pairs on hand to wear at the beach, when I’m traveling, etc.
  6. WHITE SANDALS | These are reminiscent of the Hermes ones, but they’re under $100. I know these will go quick.
  7. COIN NECKLACE | This is another piece of jewelry that could be worn so often. I love that there are two different coins on it- perfect for layering.
  8. MADEWELL TRANSPORT TOTE | I love my transport tote and use it often. I think the blush color would be great for spring.
  9. MARC JACOBS WATCH | This watch is on the smaller side, but would make for a great everyday watch. Love the slight rose gold color.
  10. DENIM SKIRT | Ok, I’ll admit denim skirts give me flashbacks to middle school and high school but I LOVE them! Definitely need to grab one this spring.
  11. POLKA DOT MIDI DRESS | How gorgeous is this tiered polka dot dress? This brand always has the most unique pieces.
  12. STRIPED PONCHO | I’m getting all the spring vibes with this poncho. The stripes are beautiful and I can totally picture myself wearing this with denim shorts and a tee!
  13. PRINTED HEADBAND | Perfect for spending days by the pool or the beach, while keep your hair out of your face. I love the colors and pattern on this one.
  14. TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | These are a spring/summer go-to for me and I love this metallic color.
  15. WOVEN TOTE BAG | Hat Attack always has the best hats and bags for the summer. I love this basic woven tote!
  16. EYELET ONE SHOULDER TOP | This one shoulder top by BB Dakota just screams summer!
  17. JUST LOVE SWEATSHIRT | I love the message on this sweatshirt and I can just imagine how cozy this is.
  18. PANAMA HAT | I have this hat in three colors because it’s THAT good! I wear it so often in the summer months.
  19. OVERSIZED TOTE BAG | This bag is a bit of an investment but it’s one that fits all.the.things. and could easily be carried from day to night. Whenever I invest in a handbag I think of cost per wear and I would definitely get my money’s worth on this one.
  20. TIE FRONT ATHLETIC TOP | I’ll take all the tie front tops, please! I love this style of top when working out.
  21. STRIPED BLOUSE | This is my go-to top every spring/summer. It’s easy to throw on and even easier to dress up! This top from Madewell comes in a few colors/prints!

1. Shelby Back wrote:

okay this roundup is going to put a serious dent in my bank account! I love all of the budget friendly finds!

xo!
    Shelby

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  2. Kim wrote:

I really need that Madewell striped blouse! Such a great closet staple!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  3. Anna English wrote:

Such a great round-up! I love the printed headband for spring.

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  4. Oh my gosh girl I love all these picks! Those earrings totally have my heart!

Posted 2.8.18 Reply
  5. Ashley wrote:

Such a good roundup! I love Shopbop! That polkadot midi is currently in my cart!

Posted 2.8.18 Reply

Okay, that polka dot dress needs to be in my life asap. How gorgeous!

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

#11 is right up my alley!! SO cute!

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  8. Tanvi wrote:

This is one helluva round up. I am loving that polka dot dress.

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  9. roxyturtle wrote:

I love the one-shoulder lacy top and the denim skirt! One can never have enough of either. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  10. Steph wrote:

Oh those are so good! Love all your picks.

xo,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

Posted 2.9.18 Reply
  11. So many great pieces! Love that straw bag the most. Need a new one this summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 2.12.18 Reply

• I think weโ€™re officially in the โ€œdog days of summerโ€ here in NC ๐ŸฅตIt has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! ๐ŸฆI *think* Iโ€™m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
P.s. itโ€™s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿก
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson ๐Ÿถ we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! ๐Ÿ’™ We love this ball of floof more every single day! ๐Ÿถ #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! ๐Ÿก we are officially home owners! ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปWe are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home ๐Ÿ’™ Now, letโ€™s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirรฉe ๐Ÿ’™Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! ๐Ÿ’™ Iโ€™ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • Itโ€™s Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰ anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so Iโ€™m hoping for better weather โ˜€๏ธ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion