Casual Weekend Outfit

On Friday night we grabbed pizza for National Pizza Day (aka the best made up day ever!) and I wore this look! I picked up this ribbed bell sleeve sweater recently & it’s the perfect sweater for this transitional weather we’re having lately. I’m already dreaming of wearing it with cut-off denim shorts once the weather warms up! But until the weather warms up, I’m happy to wear these over the knee boots. I finally invested in them last month and I’m loving them so much! They’re definitely a splurge, but the quality is amazing and I’ve already worn them a ton! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Between National Pizza Day and having a game night with four of our couple friends, I’ll count this past weekend as a win!

BELL SLEEVE RIBBED SWEATER | DARK WASH DENIM | STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS | BAUBLEBAR STATEMENT EARRINGS | RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES

1. Natali wrote:

Casual and simple weekend outfit but I do love the edgy touch you gave it with those statement earrings! 🙂

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  2. Francene M Katzen wrote:

Love this great looking outfit, so simple but very chic. Earrings were a perfect pop for the look.That sweater is so cute, love how it is long too.

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  3. Emily K Farina wrote:

These earrings have a great 60’s vibe to them it pairs nicely with the over the knee boots! I cannot wait until the weather warms up and I can break out my favorite denim shorts again…fingers crossed it comes sooner rather than later!

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  4. Those earrings are everything! Love you in white, too!

xx, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  5. A sweater and OTK boots are always my go to weekend look too! Hugs, Kait

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  6. Anna English wrote:

Those earrings really make the outfit pop, so cute!

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  7. Love this casual look! The earrings and boots are so fun.

xx Chelsea

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Your earrings are fabulous!! Love this casual outfit.

xo, Laura

Posted 2.14.18 Reply
  9. Torey wrote:

You’re goreous, I love this classic clean look.

Posted 2.14.18 Reply
  10. sarasab wrote:

I am obsessed with these earrings on you! And I agree that National Pizza Day is the best faux holiday ever!

xo, Sara

Posted 2.14.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50