Casual Weekend Outfit

On Friday night we grabbed pizza for National Pizza Day (aka the best made up day ever!) and I wore this look! I picked up this ribbed bell sleeve sweater recently & it’s the perfect sweater for this transitional weather we’re having lately. I’m already dreaming of wearing it with cut-off denim shorts once the weather warms up! But until the weather warms up, I’m happy to wear these over the knee boots. I finally invested in them last month and I’m loving them so much! They’re definitely a splurge, but the quality is amazing and I’ve already worn them a ton! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Between National Pizza Day and having a game night with four of our couple friends, I’ll count this past weekend as a win!

BELL SLEEVE RIBBED SWEATER | DARK WASH DENIM | STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS | BAUBLEBAR STATEMENT EARRINGS | RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES

1. Natali wrote:

Casual and simple weekend outfit but I do love the edgy touch you gave it with those statement earrings! 🙂

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  2. Francene M Katzen wrote:

Love this great looking outfit, so simple but very chic. Earrings were a perfect pop for the look.That sweater is so cute, love how it is long too.

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  3. Emily K Farina wrote:

These earrings have a great 60’s vibe to them it pairs nicely with the over the knee boots! I cannot wait until the weather warms up and I can break out my favorite denim shorts again…fingers crossed it comes sooner rather than later!

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  4. Those earrings are everything! Love you in white, too!

xx, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  5. A sweater and OTK boots are always my go to weekend look too! Hugs, Kait

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  6. Anna English wrote:

Those earrings really make the outfit pop, so cute!

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  7. Love this casual look! The earrings and boots are so fun.

xx Chelsea

Posted 2.13.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Your earrings are fabulous!! Love this casual outfit.

xo, Laura

Posted 2.14.18 Reply
  9. Torey wrote:

You’re goreous, I love this classic clean look.

Posted 2.14.18 Reply
  10. sarasab wrote:

I am obsessed with these earrings on you! And I agree that National Pizza Day is the best faux holiday ever!

xo, Sara

Posted 2.14.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100