Happy Groundhogs Day everyone! I’m anxious to see if we have six more weeks of winter today. I’m crossing my fingers that we don’t because I am SO ready for spring and warmer weather. At this point I am over winter and am not feeling inspired by anything in my closet ha! Today I’m bringing warmer temps to my currently loving series because, well, I’m ready for them! There are so many awesome pre-spring items and spring/summer essentials that are out now in stores. Hope y’all enjoy this week’s picks!
Have a great weekend! I’m looking forward to the Super Bowl because a) I want to eat allll the snacks and appetizers that we’re making and b) I’m excited about Justin Timberlake’s half-time performance.
- BEADED STATEMENT EARRINGS | These are gorgeous & I love the beaded detailing on them.
- DISTRESSED DENIM SHORTS | Always love a good pair of distressed denim shorts for the spring/summer.
- BLUSH PLATFORM SANDALS | I have two pair of these and LOVE them. They elevate any outfit, pun intended 😉
- FLORAL ROMPER | Y’all won’t believe me when I say this is only $39!!! Its so cute and the bell sleeves are a fun detail.
- CLARE V. CLUTCH | I love clutches but I usually hate carrying them because they’re not super convenient when you’re standing or holding a drink. I love that this clutch has a handle for those type of situations!
- WHITE EYELET TOP | This top is sure to sell out before spring rolls around. It’s one of those tops that can be styled a million ways. Will be perfect for those really warm days.
- STRIPED SCARF | This is a great transitional accessory! Can be worn if it’s a bit chilly or for a pop of color.
- ISLAND MOONLIGHT CANDLE | This candle smells exactly like the Capri Blue Volcano candle for a fraction of the price.
- BRIGHT LUGGAGE | I cannot get over just how cute this luggage is. You would NEVER lose it in an airport, that’s for sure!
- ADIDAS SNEAKERS | I’ve been working out almost every day for a few weeks and it’s apparent that I need new gym shoes. I want to try these out. They come in 5 or 6 different color combinations.
- S’WELL WATER BOTTLE | I’m a huge fan of S’well bottles and have SO many (probably more than I need ha!) But I really love this one. It looks like abalone shell!
- SAM EDELMAN STATEMENT HEELS | Sam Edelman always has the most comfortable shoes as well as the most FUN shoes. I have quite a few of their “statement” heels and I always get compliments on them. May need to add these to the mix!
- BUCKET CROSSBODY BAG | This crossbody bucket bag is a great size to hold all your essentials & it comes in 4 colors. I am a HUGE fan of the bags this brand makes because the price point is good and the quality is incredible.