Currently Loving 02.22

Happy Thursday, friends! Sorry I didn’t have a post up yesterday- I was having a few technical difficulties (#theworst!) Today I’m sharing some fun spring finds for my weekly currently loving series… A couple of these items I have, a few are in my cart, annnnd a few that are just for fun! I hope you enjoy! I’ve got quite a lot to do today for clients and am anxiously awaiting the weekend!

1. TWIST FRONT DRESS | This dress is so gorgeous and would be perfect to wear to a spring wedding this season. It comes in 4 colors and it’s less than $100.
  2. STUDDED MULE HEELS | These neutral heels are SO chic and could easily be worn with everything from dresses to bf jeans!
  3. PRINTED SCARF | The colors of this scarf are gorgeous! I love wearing lightweight scarves when the weather is transitioning!
  4. LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYE CRAYON | If you follow me on IG, this is the eyeshadow I was chatting about on my stories earlier this week. It is so easy to use and the colors are gorgeous. I got the color ‘Moonlight’ but will definitely be grabbing a few more in the near future.
  5. DOLMAN SLEEVE CARDIGAN | I really like this versatile cardigan. I have a few in this style and wear them often in the spring and summer.
  6. BLUE LIGHT SHIELD GLASSES | I am on my computer or phone for hours on end during the day and my eyes get so tired from looking at the screens. These glasses help shield the blue light and protect your eyes from the strain of looking at screens. I think I’m going to give these a try soon!
  7. WARRIOR PENDANT EARRINGS | I think these would be a fun addition to a lot of summer outfits. They’re a great price point and are super unique.
  8. LOVE RING | This is such a fun statement ring!
  9. ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS | I’m already thinking of the outfits I could wear with these sneakers. I think they would look so cute with cut-off shorts or even for a day of traveling!
  10. GREEN SWIMSUIT (TOP HERE / BOTTOM HERE) I got this suit in the mail earlier this week and shared it on IG stories. I LOVE the look of this suit and it fits so well. I would suggest going up a size in the top and bottom πŸ™‚
  11. ABALAONE SHELL NECKLACE | It’s no secret I love ANY piece from Kendra Scott that features the abalone shell. This one is an updated piece to one I already have!
  12. BOW MULES | These mules are seriously adorable for spring! They come in a few different colors and prints for spring/summer and I think the heel height is great for comfortable, everyday wear.
  13. STRIPED COURIER SHIRT | I’m a sucker for stripes, so I was smitten with this top from the get go! In person it’s a little more pastel, but I think it’s adorable and the boxy fit will be wonderful on those super hot days.
  14. WORKOUT OUTFIT (CROPPED SPORTS BRA HERE / LEGGINGS HERE) Since I’ve been working out about 5 days a week I’ve had to add some more leggings and bras to my rotation. I have a few pieces from Outdoor Voices and have been so impressed. I think this pastel outfit is adorable.

1. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items!! I love the blue dress and those coin earrings are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  2. I’ve been eyeing those colorblock leggings- neeeeed!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  3. So many goodies! That Outdoor Voices set is so cute! Love OV!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  4. Sara wrote:

I am loving all your picks but especially those darling leggings! I love the pastel shades for Spring!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  5. #14!! Yes, please!! I actually love everything you picked! πŸ˜‰

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  6. Jillian wrote:

#6!! I want to try these as well. What style are the ones pictured?

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hey Jillian,

These style are the “Sequence” style! I hope you like them! XO

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  7. I’ve been looking for a new suit and this one is super cute!!! Hugs, Kait

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute babe!! LOVE the workout outfit !!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  9. maggie wrote:

Oh I love them all!!!!

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  10. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many cute picks– this is making me excited for spring!

Posted 2.24.18 Reply

So many cute things, I WANT THEM ALL! I need to try those blue light glasses too I think! They seem to be all the rage lately lol.

Posted 3.1.18 Reply
  12. I am loving the mules and the earrings! So many great picks… I want them all! The sneakers look extra comfy!

Posted 3.2.18 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas πŸ›³ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand πŸ™ŒπŸ» this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! πŸΎπŸ‘πŸ»
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas πŸ’™ Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!πŸ˜‹πŸ›³πŸ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)πŸ“šπŸΉπŸ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) πŸ˜³πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŠπŸ»β€β™€οΈ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! πŸ™ŒπŸ» #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!πŸΉπŸ˜‰ Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & can’t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories πŸ›³πŸŒ΄πŸ‘™πŸŒŠ #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert