Currently Loving 02.22

Happy Thursday, friends! Sorry I didn’t have a post up yesterday- I was having a few technical difficulties (#theworst!) Today I’m sharing some fun spring finds for my weekly currently loving series… A couple of these items I have, a few are in my cart, annnnd a few that are just for fun! I hope you enjoy! I’ve got quite a lot to do today for clients and am anxiously awaiting the weekend!

1. TWIST FRONT DRESS | This dress is so gorgeous and would be perfect to wear to a spring wedding this season. It comes in 4 colors and it’s less than $100.
  2. STUDDED MULE HEELS | These neutral heels are SO chic and could easily be worn with everything from dresses to bf jeans!
  3. PRINTED SCARF | The colors of this scarf are gorgeous! I love wearing lightweight scarves when the weather is transitioning!
  4. LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYE CRAYON | If you follow me on IG, this is the eyeshadow I was chatting about on my stories earlier this week. It is so easy to use and the colors are gorgeous. I got the color ‘Moonlight’ but will definitely be grabbing a few more in the near future.
  5. DOLMAN SLEEVE CARDIGAN | I really like this versatile cardigan. I have a few in this style and wear them often in the spring and summer.
  6. BLUE LIGHT SHIELD GLASSES | I am on my computer or phone for hours on end during the day and my eyes get so tired from looking at the screens. These glasses help shield the blue light and protect your eyes from the strain of looking at screens. I think I’m going to give these a try soon!
  7. WARRIOR PENDANT EARRINGS | I think these would be a fun addition to a lot of summer outfits. They’re a great price point and are super unique.
  8. LOVE RING | This is such a fun statement ring!
  9. ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS | I’m already thinking of the outfits I could wear with these sneakers. I think they would look so cute with cut-off shorts or even for a day of traveling!
  10. GREEN SWIMSUIT (TOP HERE / BOTTOM HERE) I got this suit in the mail earlier this week and shared it on IG stories. I LOVE the look of this suit and it fits so well. I would suggest going up a size in the top and bottom 🙂
  11. ABALAONE SHELL NECKLACE | It’s no secret I love ANY piece from Kendra Scott that features the abalone shell. This one is an updated piece to one I already have!
  12. BOW MULES | These mules are seriously adorable for spring! They come in a few different colors and prints for spring/summer and I think the heel height is great for comfortable, everyday wear.
  13. STRIPED COURIER SHIRT | I’m a sucker for stripes, so I was smitten with this top from the get go! In person it’s a little more pastel, but I think it’s adorable and the boxy fit will be wonderful on those super hot days.
  14. WORKOUT OUTFIT (CROPPED SPORTS BRA HERE / LEGGINGS HERE) Since I’ve been working out about 5 days a week I’ve had to add some more leggings and bras to my rotation. I have a few pieces from Outdoor Voices and have been so impressed. I think this pastel outfit is adorable.

1. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items!! I love the blue dress and those coin earrings are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  2. I’ve been eyeing those colorblock leggings- neeeeed!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  3. So many goodies! That Outdoor Voices set is so cute! Love OV!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  4. Sara wrote:

I am loving all your picks but especially those darling leggings! I love the pastel shades for Spring!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  5. #14!! Yes, please!! I actually love everything you picked! 😉

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  6. Jillian wrote:

#6!! I want to try these as well. What style are the ones pictured?

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hey Jillian,

These style are the “Sequence” style! I hope you like them! XO

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  7. I’ve been looking for a new suit and this one is super cute!!! Hugs, Kait

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute babe!! LOVE the workout outfit !!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  9. maggie wrote:

Oh I love them all!!!!

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  10. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many cute picks– this is making me excited for spring!

Posted 2.24.18 Reply

So many cute things, I WANT THEM ALL! I need to try those blue light glasses too I think! They seem to be all the rage lately lol.

Posted 3.1.18 Reply
  12. I am loving the mules and the earrings! So many great picks… I want them all! The sneakers look extra comfy!

Posted 3.2.18 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness