Currently Loving 02.22

Happy Thursday, friends! Sorry I didn’t have a post up yesterday- I was having a few technical difficulties (#theworst!) Today I’m sharing some fun spring finds for my weekly currently loving series… A couple of these items I have, a few are in my cart, annnnd a few that are just for fun! I hope you enjoy! I’ve got quite a lot to do today for clients and am anxiously awaiting the weekend!

1. TWIST FRONT DRESS | This dress is so gorgeous and would be perfect to wear to a spring wedding this season. It comes in 4 colors and it’s less than $100.
  2. STUDDED MULE HEELS | These neutral heels are SO chic and could easily be worn with everything from dresses to bf jeans!
  3. PRINTED SCARF | The colors of this scarf are gorgeous! I love wearing lightweight scarves when the weather is transitioning!
  4. LAURA MERCIER CAVIAR EYE CRAYON | If you follow me on IG, this is the eyeshadow I was chatting about on my stories earlier this week. It is so easy to use and the colors are gorgeous. I got the color ‘Moonlight’ but will definitely be grabbing a few more in the near future.
  5. DOLMAN SLEEVE CARDIGAN | I really like this versatile cardigan. I have a few in this style and wear them often in the spring and summer.
  6. BLUE LIGHT SHIELD GLASSES | I am on my computer or phone for hours on end during the day and my eyes get so tired from looking at the screens. These glasses help shield the blue light and protect your eyes from the strain of looking at screens. I think I’m going to give these a try soon!
  7. WARRIOR PENDANT EARRINGS | I think these would be a fun addition to a lot of summer outfits. They’re a great price point and are super unique.
  8. LOVE RING | This is such a fun statement ring!
  9. ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS | I’m already thinking of the outfits I could wear with these sneakers. I think they would look so cute with cut-off shorts or even for a day of traveling!
  10. GREEN SWIMSUIT (TOP HERE / BOTTOM HERE) I got this suit in the mail earlier this week and shared it on IG stories. I LOVE the look of this suit and it fits so well. I would suggest going up a size in the top and bottom ๐Ÿ™‚
  11. ABALAONE SHELL NECKLACE | It’s no secret I love ANY piece from Kendra Scott that features the abalone shell. This one is an updated piece to one I already have!
  12. BOW MULES | These mules are seriously adorable for spring! They come in a few different colors and prints for spring/summer and I think the heel height is great for comfortable, everyday wear.
  13. STRIPED COURIER SHIRT | I’m a sucker for stripes, so I was smitten with this top from the get go! In person it’s a little more pastel, but I think it’s adorable and the boxy fit will be wonderful on those super hot days.
  14. WORKOUT OUTFIT (CROPPED SPORTS BRA HERE / LEGGINGS HERE) Since I’ve been working out about 5 days a week I’ve had to add some more leggings and bras to my rotation. I have a few pieces from Outdoor Voices and have been so impressed. I think this pastel outfit is adorable.

1. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items!! I love the blue dress and those coin earrings are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  2. I’ve been eyeing those colorblock leggings- neeeeed!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  3. So many goodies! That Outdoor Voices set is so cute! Love OV!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  4. Sara wrote:

I am loving all your picks but especially those darling leggings! I love the pastel shades for Spring!

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  5. #14!! Yes, please!! I actually love everything you picked! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
  6. Jillian wrote:

#6!! I want to try these as well. What style are the ones pictured?

Posted 2.22.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

Hey Jillian,

These style are the “Sequence” style! I hope you like them! XO

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  7. I’ve been looking for a new suit and this one is super cute!!! Hugs, Kait

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute babe!! LOVE the workout outfit !!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  9. maggie wrote:

Oh I love them all!!!!

Posted 2.23.18 Reply
  10. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many cute picks– this is making me excited for spring!

Posted 2.24.18 Reply

So many cute things, I WANT THEM ALL! I need to try those blue light glasses too I think! They seem to be all the rage lately lol.

Posted 3.1.18 Reply
  12. I am loving the mules and the earrings! So many great picks… I want them all! The sneakers look extra comfy!

Posted 3.2.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ’™ what are your plans for the day?! ๐Ÿ‘™Itโ€™s a hot one here (again!) so I plan on staying cool any way I can! ๐Ÿฅต
p.s. my suit & coverup are from @the_hermoza (gets a discount when you use code WILK) http://liketk.it/2Dxow #liketkit #LTKunder50
  • I think weโ€™re officially in the โ€œdog days of summerโ€ here in NC ๐ŸฅตIt has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! ๐ŸฆI *think* Iโ€™m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
P.s. itโ€™s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿก
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson ๐Ÿถ we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! ๐Ÿ’™ We love this ball of floof more every single day! ๐Ÿถ #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! ๐Ÿก we are officially home owners! ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปWe are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home ๐Ÿ’™ Now, letโ€™s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirรฉe ๐Ÿ’™Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! ๐Ÿ’™ Iโ€™ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub