Currently Loving 03.20

Happy first day of spring, y’all! I feel like I have been waiting for the arrival of spring since the first day of winter haha (Can you tell I’m not the biggest fan of winter?!) I am patiently waiting for warm weather and for everything to bloom. I always love how pretty everything is in the spring months. Now my allergies on the other hand don’t share my appreciation for spring, but I’m ready for it! Today I wanted to share a few spring favorites from around the web. Enjoy! xx

1. WHITE TIE FRONT TOP | Madewell makes some of the best basics around and I am loving this simple white tie front top for spring.
  2. V-NECK SHIFT DRESS | This dress is under $50 and comes in 10+ colors, making it perfect for any spring activity. I would pair this with a denim jacket and a sandals!
  3. S’WELL BOTTLE | This is a new style of S’well bottle and I’m obsessed. It’s a bit smaller, but the mouth is wider, which means it’s easier to put liquids and ice in it! I think this one would be great for traveling or commuting.
  4. STRAW TOTE | I love carrying straw totes in the spring and summer, but often find they aren’t super sturdy. This straw tote is lined (and has interior pockets!) and appears to be really sturdy. The brand is Hat Attack and they always have really great, high quality items! I plan on buying this one for our honeymoon and a few other trips 🙂
  5. LARGE GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | I got these earrings recently and they are such a fun pair! They’re classic enough that they can be worn with a lot of outfits. P.S. They’re under $30!
  6. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | Quay has become my go-to for affordable sunglasses and I love the style of this pair of tortoise sunglasses.
  7. BEADED SANDALS | How fun are these beaded sandals?! They would be great for a tropical vacation. They also come in 5+ colors and are a great spring closet staple.
  8. LONG BEADED EARRINGS | I can’t get over how gorgeous these earrings are! The detailing is beautiful, they’re lightweight, and they come in quite a few colors.
  9. RED & WHITE STRIPED TANK | This is such a classic tank from LNA and I love the wide straps. I can already imagine wearing this for Memorial Day!
  10. CONTINENTAL WALLET | I love the color and style of this wallet from See by Chloe. It’s not too big but it can easily hold all the essentials!
  11. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | I love wearing espadrilles in the spring and these are a classic that will go with a lot. They’re flat so they can be worn day or night.
  12. GOLD LAYERED NECKLACE | A perfect necklace for layering with any outfit this spring.
  13. PRINTED KIMONO | I am OBSESSED with this kimono by Splendid. I think it would be so cute with a tank and shorts or even as a swimsuit coverup!
  14. LEATHER JEWELRY TRAY | In case you didn’t know, Anthropologie partnered with Nordstrom to carry some home decor and accessories… and I’m obsessed with it all! I really liked this leather trinket tray. Right now I have a metal tray on my nightstand for my jewelry, but I feel like it can harm my jewelry, so this leather one would fix that issue!

1. Nick wrote:

I’m currently loving you.

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love those dangle earrings and those shoes are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  3. Sara wrote:

I love this floral kimono! I’m so ready for warmer weather to arrive!

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  4. Laura Leigh wrote:

Can I just have it all? Especially that stripe tank!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  5. Taylor Aube wrote:

I love all of these pretty pictures! Amazing post babe

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  6. I hear ya about winter. I am not a fan either! I love all the blush tones in this post. What lovely suggestions for spring!

xx

Cristina

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  7. Candace wrote:

So many cute picks for spring in this collage. Those hoop earrings are some of my faves!

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  8. I love that straw bag and the layered necklace 🙂 So many cute picks!

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 3.20.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

These are all soooo cute and perfect for Spring!! I am swooning over these sandals and kimono!!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 3.21.18 Reply
  10. maggie wrote:

Love all of your picks!! Especially the stripe top!

Posted 3.21.18 Reply
  11. Sarah Lindner wrote:

SO many great spring pieces! I can’t wait for warmer weather to start shopping!

xoxo
    Sarah

Posted 3.21.18 Reply

Oh my gosh, I need that floral kimono! it’s soooo cute!

Liz

Posted 3.21.18 Reply
  13. I ordered that dress and I cannot wait to get it in!

Posted 3.27.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬