Spring Bag Trends (for every budget)

Sharing spring bags for After what seemed like a never-ending winter, spring seems to be arriving and I couldn’t be happier about it! I’ve been perusing my favorite online shops and buying some items for spring. As I’ve been perusing I’ve noticed one trend showing up everywhere: straw and bamboo bags! I always love a good straw bag in the spring and summer but I really like that they’re available at all price points this year. Today I’m rounding up a few of my favorites at all price points. A few are trendy “fun” bags, while others are tried and true spring/summer staples! It’s safe to say I really like all of them though *adds all to cart* haha!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN

CULT GAIA ARK BAG DUPE (small size: $40, large size: $44) | The Cult Gaia bag trend is HUGE again this season. I think the bags are incredibly cool,  but I can’t personally justify the price for a see-through bag that I won’t carry very often. There’s a dupe for this bag that’s great and only a fraction of the price. I bought the large size and for the price it’s a great bag. Obviously the quality isn’t as good as the real deal, but it’s a great option for this trendy bag!

HAT ATTACK STRAW TOTE ($156) | I think I’ve featured this bag in one of my currently loving posts and I think I’m going to pull the trigger soon. I realize the price is a little steep for a straw bag, but this one is lined and has interior pockets, so it could easily be used as a beach bag or an every day bag during the warmer months.

MACRAME TOTE ($96) | This is such a fun option for a straw bag! The detailing on this bag is incredible and would be perfect for a tropical vacation! It would look adorable with a silk scarf attached to it for a pop of color.

SQUARE CROSS BODY STRAW BAG ($23) | First of all, you can’t beat the price of this bag! Second, I think this is such a cool bag for summer. Would be great when you just want to carry the essentials and need a more structured bag. Is it weird that it kind of reminds me of a picnic basket?!

STRIPED STRAW TOTE ($110) | This tote is the perfect size for vacation or a night on the town during spring! The stripes add a fun detail and (although it’s not show in the photo) it has a really cute tassel detail on it too!

STRIPED CROSS BODY BAG ($59) | Let’s pause a second to take in how freakin’ cute this bag is!!! Those bright stripes have me wanting to head to a warm destination ASAP. What I like most about this bag is the versatility. The bright stripes allow it to go with everything from a little black (or white) dress or a fun printed number. It can also be a clutch or a crossbody bag with the chic gold strap.

RAFFIA CROCHET TOTE ($99) | This is one of those classic bags that can taken anywhere from a day at the beach or dinner by the water. It’s great quality and can hold everything you’ll need. It also comes in 3 other colors in case you want to make a fun statement.

MIA CROSS BODY BAG ($48) | I have this clutch by the same brand and use it all the time during spring/summer but am always a little bummed because I’m stuck holding it all night. Well, my problems are now solved because it comes in a crossbody version now! This brand always has really high quality items, so the fact that this bag is under $50 is amazing!

HALF MOON STRIPED BAG  ($40) | Such a fun bag for any tropical vacation. It’s fully lined and can easily hold a beach towel and all the essentials.

CIRCLE BASKET TOTE  ($49) | Circle totes are a big trend for spring, but some of them can run a few hundred dollars. I was shocked when I came across this circle tote…and even more shocked that it’s under $50!

ROUND HANDLE BAG ($105) | This is another bag from Hat Attack (because I love all of their stuff!) that I can’t get enough of recently. I like that it’s a bit more structured than some and the top handles are super convenient.

UTILITY TOTE ($65) | Ok, so this isn’t a straw bag, but I am loving this lightweight utility tote. This is such a classic and versatile tote and I love the leather handles.

TASSEL TOTE ($350) | This bag is definitely on the pricey side and I’m not sure I would purchase this one because I wouldn’t get a TON of wear out of it. But if I lived in an environment where it was warm year round I would probably invest in this bag because it’s super cute and appears to be high quality!

1. Love it! Especially the round totes 👏

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

I’m with you, Maja! I love the round tote trend!

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

I love all of your picks. The cult Gaia dupe looks so similar, what an amazing find! I’m so excited for spring weather so I can start using basket bags again; I’ll have to do some shopping : ) xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

It really is SO similar, just a few discrepancies (but none that are major!) Such a good price, too!

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
  3. annaefox01 wrote:

I just did a post on this yesterday and had so much fun “researching” all the different options. Great picks!

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
    • Emily wrote:

I’m with ya girl… it made me want to add quite a few to my cart haha!

Posted 3.29.18 Reply
  4. Rachel wrote:

Looking gorgeous! Love all of your straw bag choices for spring, I can’t decide which one I like the best.

Posted 3.29.18 Reply

Ooo I love all of these! Looks like I need to go shopping!

Liz

Posted 3.30.18 Reply
  6. Stesha wrote:

i am just loving all of these styles, super chic and so perfect for Spring!

xo
    Stesha

Posted 3.30.18 Reply
  7. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

I love all of these! So happy spring is near! Xo

Posted 3.30.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Love your selection of Spring bags!! There are so many that you picked that I’ve been eyeing myself!

xo, Laura

Posted 3.30.18 Reply
  9. Shira wrote:

I’ve been wanting a straw bag for summer!!

Posted 3.30.18 Reply
  10. roxyturtle wrote:

Great picks! I love that crossbody straw bag #4!! It looks like a wearable mini picnic basket.

Posted 3.31.18 Reply
  11. This is really nice. I just love these picks. Thanks for sharing the post.

Posted 4.2.18 Reply
  12. Amanda wrote:

All these bags are so cute! Luckily I kept my straw tote from a few years ago– nice to see it back on trend!

Posted 4.4.18 Reply
  13. Lacey wrote:

Love these bags! :-O

xo
    L

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  14. #1 looks so different! I think it looks beautiful on that photo, with your look, but I wouldn’t wear it. #10 on the other hand, can’t wait to have it on my hands!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe