Spring Favorites Under $100

The official arrival of spring is exactly one week away! Now if only Mother Nature could get with it and bring on the warmer temperatures! It snowed here yesterday, so needless to say I’m ready for the warm weather to head this way! It seems like it’s been so rainy, snowy, or gloomy this entire winter…. o-v-e-r it! Anyways, today I wanted to share some spring favorites with you. And the best part? They’re all under $100 (a lot of them are under $50!) A lot of the items I’m sharing today are closet staples and can easily be styled different ways through spring and summer.

P.S. Anyone else having a hard time with the time change?! On Sunday I was sooo sleepy all day, but wide awake once it was time for bed. Needless to say I had to have a few extra coffees yesterday to keep my eyes awake. I am super happy about extra daylight though!

1. SLEEVELESS RUCHED DRESS | This is a great figure flattering dress that can be styled so many different ways!
  2. BLACK OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES | I have a similar pair by this brand (that are always sold out!) but I LOVE these!
  3. LACE MIDI DRESS | This dress is perfect for a spring or summer wedding and comes in so many gorgeous colors, including white if you’re a bride-to-be.
  4. STRIPED BUTTON DOWN TOP | I don’t think I’ll ever stop singing my praises about this top from madewell! It is a favorite every year once spring rolls around. I can’t even count how much wear I have gotten out of this top over the past three years. I’m planning on getting it in a few other colors this year.
  5. GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE | I got this necklace recently and it’s such a simple piece that can be worn daily or on vacation!
  6. COGNAC MULES | Can we talk about how perfect these mules are?! I love the heel height and the color- they will go with so much.
  7. PRINTED FLIP FLOPS | I always make sure I have a pair of rubber flip flops for pool or beach days! I’ve had a pair of printed flip flops from Tory Burch for years… they hold up so well!
  8. PALM LEAF EARRINGS | These are so fun for a tropical vacation! I may have to grab these for our honeymoon.
  9. RAFFIA TOTE | This is such a cute tote that could be used for beach days. I always like to carry lightweight bags when I’m going on a trip and this bag fits the bill!
  10. SILK SCARF | I’m all about a silk scarf this season! They can be worn on your neck, around your head, or on your bag for a pop of color.
  11. SOLUDOS SMOKING SLIPPERS | I have a few pairs of these smoking slippers and LOVE them! I wore them all around Europe last summer because they went with all of my outfits and they were so comfortable.
  12. WHITE DENIM | You can’t go wrong with white denim. I buy this pair every few years because they’re so comfortable and affordable.
  13. STRIPED ESPADRILLE SANDALS | These striped espadrilles are by the same brand as the smoking slippers and they’re just as adorable! I love the lace up detail- it adds a chic element to any outfit.
  14. WHITE MIDI DRESS | I have this dress in two colors and I love wearing it in the spring and summer because it’s so light and airy.
  15. STRIPED TEE | A striped tee (or five!) is always a closet staple in my book.
  16. PINK LIPSTICK | I tend to gravitate towards sweet pinks or blush toned lipsticks in the spring and I have finally found a few favorites, including “naked,” “backtalk,” and “morning after.”
  17. LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH | This is reminiscent of the Clare V clutch, but at a fraction of the price!
  18. SELF-TANNER | I love being in the sun, but I like to protect my skin. Since I’m far skinned I use self-tanner even in the summer. This one is cheaper than St. Tropez, but works just as well (if not better!)
  19. BLUE TASSEL EARRINGS | These earrings are so fun and would make a great statement! They come in so many colors too!
  20. DENIM JACKET | This is another item that I wear year round! I love my denim jacket and wear it when I’m running errands and out on the town.
  21. STRAPPY CAMI | I just ordered this top and can’t wait to get it in! It’s the perfect amount of feminine and sexy!
  22. CIRCLE TOTE | This circle bag is adorable and you won’t believe the price tag.
  23. PANAMA HAT | This is my ALL TIME favorite hat! I have it in three colors and wear it so often during the spring and summer. I like that it’s sturdy and never flies off (even on the beach!)
  24. DENIM SHORTS | I ordered these denim shorts during the Shopbop sale and was so impressed with them when I got them in the mail. They’re a great length (and the cuff isn’t sewn in) and they fit so well.

1. Iris wrote:

Daylight Savings Time made me very tired overall.

A belated congratulations on getting married!

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  2. Brianna Rooney wrote:

The time chance is KILLING me, missed two morning workouts and have been switching back to nights but I really trying not to make it a habit!

I have dress #3 and I’ve been waiting to wear it for so long. Wedding next weekend to debut it!

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love those earrings and those mules are a must-have! Also eyeing that fabulous circle bag!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  4. Shelby Back wrote:

I need all of these! And I totally forgot I have that white dress, I need to pull it out!

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  5. roxyturtle wrote:

LOL so with you on Mother Nature needing to get the message. You have so many really, really cute picks here! It’s hard to pick a favorite, but that cami in number 21 just might be mine. Or that circle bag. Or the Panama Hat. 🙂

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  6. lydia wrote:

Daylight savings time is a struggle! Loving all of your Spring favorites and that they are all under $100! I am so excited for spring, but seriously the weather needs to actually get warmer.

xo, lydia

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  7. Taylor Aube wrote:

So many goodies to choose from here. I love all of the navy and white selections

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  8. so many great finds! I can’t wait for it to warm up in NY! I got a couple soulodos waiting to be worn!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 3.13.18 Reply
  9. sandy a la mode wrote:

These are all such cute buys! We definitely have similar style! 🙂 I can’t wait for it to warm up so we can rock these pieces!

Posted 3.14.18 Reply

Those striped espadrilles are calling my name! They definitely need. place in my closet 😉

Liz

Posted 3.14.18 Reply
  11. maggie wrote:

Loving all of your picks!! I am SO excited for the weather to get warmer to start wearing spring clothes!

Posted 3.14.18 Reply
  12. thatssodarling wrote:

Gosh so many fun items I want them all!

XO-Lisa

Posted 3.15.18 Reply
  13. sarah wrote:

So ready for the new season!!! Love your picks

Posted 3.18.18 Reply
  14. These are such great buys! Trendy collections for spring at an affordable price! Whites are all-time favorite that never goes out of style.

Posted 3.27.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬