25 Warm Weather Wants

The weather the past week has been glorious! I’ve pulled out my shorts and sandals, we’ve grabbed drinks and dinner outside… it’s just been all around great! This perfect weather has made me SO excited for a few upcoming warm weather trips- one to the beach for my birthday and then our honeymoon in less than a month. I cannot freakin’ wait!!! Today I wanted to share some warm weather clothing and accessories that I’m loving. Some I already own and a few others I’m thinking I might need to order!

warm weather trends

1. WICKER CIRCLE BAG | Last week I posted about spring bag trends & if this bag had been available then I surely would’ve included it! It’s so on trend and it’s less than $60! Perfect with any outfit.
  2. LINK DROP EARRINGS | These lightweight earrings are so gorgeous and I love the mixed colors.
  3. STUDDED SANDALS | I just ordered these and I’m anxiously waiting for them to be delivered. I just know I’ll be wearing these with everything this summer.
  4. BARRETTE | Ok y’all, the barrette is making a major comeback! I love this option for when I want my hair out of my face but don’t necessarily want to commit to a hair tie. If only they had been this cute back in the day haha!
  5. BLUSH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | I think these blush mirrored sunglasses are the cutest. I also like the fact that they’re affordable!
  6. BOATER HAT | I have the older version of this boater hat and it’s the BEST. It actually stays on my head and goes with everything.
  7. METALLIC SANDALS | I got the brown version of these sandals a few years back and have worn them endlessly during the warmer months. When I saw they came in an updated metallic version I immediately scooped them up. They’re so comfortable!
  8. GRAPHIC TEE | I can’t pass up a cute graphic tee. Looks cute with boyfriend jeans or denim shorts!
  9. FLORAL PHONE CASE | I tend to change my phone case with the seasons (anyone else?!) and I like the floral print on this one.
  10. QUILTED PACKABLE TOTE | This tote is SUPER lightweight and makes a great travel or everyday bag. It comes in so many colors and the best part is it’s easily packable!
  11. SCALLOP SWIMSUIT (TOP/BOTTOMS) | This suit is similar to a designer one, but a fraction of the price! It comes in quite a few colors and fits true to size.
  12. PENDANT EARRINGS | I bought these a few weeks ago and have worn them a few times since. They’re not heavy or oversized, making them easy to wear for long periods of time.
  13. ESPADRILLE SANDALS | I’ve had these sandals for years and although they’re not well loved by Nick or my family (keepin’ it real!) I LOVE them! It looks like they’ve added a slightly higher heel so they’re less “flat” which is a good change.
  14. HEAD WRAP | Head wraps are really big this season and there are so many gorgeous ones out there! They’re perfect for keeping your hair back by the pool or beach or even as a chic accessory to any outfit.
  15. STRAW CROSS BODY BAG | I’ve mentioned this bag a few times, so I should probably just pull the trigger already haha! I holds a good amount of stuff and they’ve updated it to include a cross body strap.
  16. DENIM SHORTS | Finding a good pair of denim shorts is harder than you may think. Nowadays it seems they’re all really distressed, really short, and really expensive. Like when did all those changes take place haha?!
  17. TRUFFLE CLEAR TRAVEL BAG | I love these bags because it’s easy to keep your bag organized while being able to see whats inside. These are TSA approved for traveling, which is a great perk!
  18. BEACH HAT | I’m obsessed with Eugenia Kim’s hats but they cost a pretty penny. When I stumbled upon this one I assumed the price was wrong. I love the colorful chevron band on this one.
  19. PINEAPPLE STUD EARRINGS | Don’t these scream tropical vacation?! They’re such a fun pair of earrings!
  20. DAINTY LEAF NECKLACE | This dainty palm leaf necklace could be worn daily in the warmer months. It would even look cute with a swimsuit.
  21. PALM PRINT SARONG | I’m all about sarongs when on vacation. It’s an easy, chic way to cover yourself up. I immediately fell for this palm print one.
  22. STRIPED BIKINI (TOP/BOTTOM– LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION HERE & HERE) | I had eyed this suit for quite a while and I grabbed it a few months back for our honeymoon. It is SO cute in person and I love the style of the top and bottom. I typically wouldn’t spend that much on a swimsuit, but I had a gift card and decided to treat myself ๐Ÿ˜‰ I linked a similar, less expensive version that is just as cute!
  23. STRIPED SHIRTDRESS | I’m a sucker for stripes any season, but even more so in the spring and summer. This easy striped shirtdress is a tried and true throw on and go option! It could be worn to lunch, as a swim coverup or out to dinner with wedges. The price is great & it comes in 3 other colors.
  24. TIE FRONT WHITE TOP | This is a classic in my closet and the tie-front is just too cute. I also have this tie front topย (a little less expensive) and love it as a swim coverup!
  25. STRIPED COVERUP | This coverup is so adorable and the bright colors are so cheery!

1. Danielle wrote:

So many beautiful picks! I love the straw tassel bag and the palm skirt!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  2. I am def going to need those sam sandals and leaf print skirt! So many great picks!

xoxo
    sarah Lindner

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  3. So many cute picks! Love that scalloped bikini!
    xo Jessica

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  4. Allie wrote:

Those drop earrings are so cool! I love unique jewelry like that. xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love the hat and that cute straw clutch!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  6. Taylor Ann wrote:

So I love all of your picks. But my favorites are the straw crossbody bag and those adorable pineapple earrings!! Bring on the warmer weather.

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  7. Dawn Darnell wrote:

Love your picks! I am currently debating on the circle bag! It’s too cute!

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute! I am loving that striped swimsuit and the straw bags!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  9. Six and ten are at the top of my list! Love those both. So many great picks Emily!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 4.6.18 Reply

Oh boy, I just did some major damage to my wallet, shopping for my vacation in a couple of weeks, but now I have the urge to buy more! These pieces are ALL so fantastic!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  11. Those are such great picks.. I need to order some!!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  12. joevans29 wrote:

Totally love the wicker and the straw crossbody bags! Too cute for summertime sunshine!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅฐ I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and canโ€™t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • Whatโ€™s your go-to TV show to binge?! ๐Ÿ“บ I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! Iโ€™m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, theyโ€™ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasnโ€™t the case for my Monday!๐ŸŒด๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! ๐Ÿ›ณ #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50