25 Warm Weather Wants

The weather the past week has been glorious! I’ve pulled out my shorts and sandals, we’ve grabbed drinks and dinner outside… it’s just been all around great! This perfect weather has made me SO excited for a few upcoming warm weather trips- one to the beach for my birthday and then our honeymoon in less than a month. I cannot freakin’ wait!!! Today I wanted to share some warm weather clothing and accessories that I’m loving. Some I already own and a few others I’m thinking I might need to order!

warm weather trends

1. WICKER CIRCLE BAG | Last week I posted about spring bag trends & if this bag had been available then I surely would’ve included it! It’s so on trend and it’s less than $60! Perfect with any outfit.
  2. LINK DROP EARRINGS | These lightweight earrings are so gorgeous and I love the mixed colors.
  3. STUDDED SANDALS | I just ordered these and I’m anxiously waiting for them to be delivered. I just know I’ll be wearing these with everything this summer.
  4. BARRETTE | Ok y’all, the barrette is making a major comeback! I love this option for when I want my hair out of my face but don’t necessarily want to commit to a hair tie. If only they had been this cute back in the day haha!
  5. BLUSH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | I think these blush mirrored sunglasses are the cutest. I also like the fact that they’re affordable!
  6. BOATER HAT | I have the older version of this boater hat and it’s the BEST. It actually stays on my head and goes with everything.
  7. METALLIC SANDALS | I got the brown version of these sandals a few years back and have worn them endlessly during the warmer months. When I saw they came in an updated metallic version I immediately scooped them up. They’re so comfortable!
  8. GRAPHIC TEE | I can’t pass up a cute graphic tee. Looks cute with boyfriend jeans or denim shorts!
  9. FLORAL PHONE CASE | I tend to change my phone case with the seasons (anyone else?!) and I like the floral print on this one.
  10. QUILTED PACKABLE TOTE | This tote is SUPER lightweight and makes a great travel or everyday bag. It comes in so many colors and the best part is it’s easily packable!
  11. SCALLOP SWIMSUIT (TOP/BOTTOMS) | This suit is similar to a designer one, but a fraction of the price! It comes in quite a few colors and fits true to size.
  12. PENDANT EARRINGS | I bought these a few weeks ago and have worn them a few times since. They’re not heavy or oversized, making them easy to wear for long periods of time.
  13. ESPADRILLE SANDALS | I’ve had these sandals for years and although they’re not well loved by Nick or my family (keepin’ it real!) I LOVE them! It looks like they’ve added a slightly higher heel so they’re less “flat” which is a good change.
  14. HEAD WRAP | Head wraps are really big this season and there are so many gorgeous ones out there! They’re perfect for keeping your hair back by the pool or beach or even as a chic accessory to any outfit.
  15. STRAW CROSS BODY BAG | I’ve mentioned this bag a few times, so I should probably just pull the trigger already haha! I holds a good amount of stuff and they’ve updated it to include a cross body strap.
  16. DENIM SHORTS | Finding a good pair of denim shorts is harder than you may think. Nowadays it seems they’re all really distressed, really short, and really expensive. Like when did all those changes take place haha?!
  17. TRUFFLE CLEAR TRAVEL BAG | I love these bags because it’s easy to keep your bag organized while being able to see whats inside. These are TSA approved for traveling, which is a great perk!
  18. BEACH HAT | I’m obsessed with Eugenia Kim’s hats but they cost a pretty penny. When I stumbled upon this one I assumed the price was wrong. I love the colorful chevron band on this one.
  19. PINEAPPLE STUD EARRINGS | Don’t these scream tropical vacation?! They’re such a fun pair of earrings!
  20. DAINTY LEAF NECKLACE | This dainty palm leaf necklace could be worn daily in the warmer months. It would even look cute with a swimsuit.
  21. PALM PRINT SARONG | I’m all about sarongs when on vacation. It’s an easy, chic way to cover yourself up. I immediately fell for this palm print one.
  22. STRIPED BIKINI (TOP/BOTTOM– LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION HERE & HERE) | I had eyed this suit for quite a while and I grabbed it a few months back for our honeymoon. It is SO cute in person and I love the style of the top and bottom. I typically wouldn’t spend that much on a swimsuit, but I had a gift card and decided to treat myself 😉 I linked a similar, less expensive version that is just as cute!
  23. STRIPED SHIRTDRESS | I’m a sucker for stripes any season, but even more so in the spring and summer. This easy striped shirtdress is a tried and true throw on and go option! It could be worn to lunch, as a swim coverup or out to dinner with wedges. The price is great & it comes in 3 other colors.
  24. TIE FRONT WHITE TOP | This is a classic in my closet and the tie-front is just too cute. I also have this tie front top (a little less expensive) and love it as a swim coverup!
  25. STRIPED COVERUP | This coverup is so adorable and the bright colors are so cheery!

1. Danielle wrote:

So many beautiful picks! I love the straw tassel bag and the palm skirt!

xx, Danielle | Pineapple & Prosecco

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  2. I am def going to need those sam sandals and leaf print skirt! So many great picks!

xoxo
    sarah Lindner

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  3. So many cute picks! Love that scalloped bikini!
    xo Jessica

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  4. Allie wrote:

Those drop earrings are so cool! I love unique jewelry like that. xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love the hat and that cute straw clutch!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  6. Taylor Ann wrote:

So I love all of your picks. But my favorites are the straw crossbody bag and those adorable pineapple earrings!! Bring on the warmer weather.

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  7. Dawn Darnell wrote:

Love your picks! I am currently debating on the circle bag! It’s too cute!

Posted 4.5.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute! I am loving that striped swimsuit and the straw bags!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  9. Six and ten are at the top of my list! Love those both. So many great picks Emily!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 4.6.18 Reply

Oh boy, I just did some major damage to my wallet, shopping for my vacation in a couple of weeks, but now I have the urge to buy more! These pieces are ALL so fantastic!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  11. Those are such great picks.. I need to order some!!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  12. joevans29 wrote:

Totally love the wicker and the straw crossbody bags! Too cute for summertime sunshine!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50