Current Beauty Favorites

Happy Thursday, y’all! When spring hits I like to update my makeup bag with some new makeup items. I like to ditch the darker tones and swap them for lighter hues to give my makeup a fresh, spring look! Today I’m sharing a big roundup of my spring beauty favorites-everything from palettes to lipstick and even a few hair products! I hope y’all enjoy this post, let me know if you use or decide to try any of these products.

LIPS

MAUVE COLORED LIPSTICKS | I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a bright lipstick kind of girl. A lot of brands are coming out with their own “nude” lipsticks and I am all for it! I’ve recently been loving Urban Decay’s ‘backtalk‘ and ‘naked,’ NYX ‘,’ bareminerals ‘notorious,’ and M.A.C.’s ‘pink plaid.’ They all provide the perfect amount of color and they don’t dry my lips out at all.

URBAN DECAY HI-FI SHINE LIPGLOSS | The brand sent these to me to try out and I really liked them! They are pigmented without it being over the top and the colors are gorgeous. My current favorites that I’ve been keeping in my bag are fireball, obsessed, and rapture.

EYES & FACE

URBAN DECAY BACKTALK EYE & FACE PALETTE | This is a great palette for the girl on the go! It’s got a really great eyeshadow palette as well as blush and highlighter palette on the other side. It even comes with a mirror in between the palettes for easy application! The colors of this palette are gorgeous and provide a luminous glow! L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION | This lotion gives a great, subtle glow. It can be worn alone, under makeup, or over your makeup for a final glow!

L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOW NUDE PALETTE | If you’re looking for a more affordable option to the palette above, grab this one! It has the same hues and gives a great glow…and it’s only $15.

BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR | This long-lasting, water proof under eye corrector is a life saver! I don’t always suffer from dark eye circles, but when I do have them this product covers them up SO well. A lot of these products end up “settling” under my eyes, but this one never has!

BECCA SKIN PERFECTING BLUSH | BECCA is one of my favorite beauty brands when it comes to achieving that perfect glow. I think I have mentioned their blush before, but only because I really love it! The colors are gorgeous and give the perfect blush look with a bit of highlight! For spring I have been using the color foxglove.
ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM | I did a collaboration with Origins last summer with these products and absolutely loved them (but they ended up breaking in my suitcase while in Europe). I bought the eye cream and the gel moisturizer again recently and remembered why I had loved them so much! They’re so hydrating and feel so great on my skin.

HAIR

MOROCCANOIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER | I’ve been a long time fan of Moroccanoil products and this shampoo and conditioner is no different. They have hair care products for hydrating, volume & repairing. I got the hydrating shampoo & conditioner and I love it for the changing seasons where my hair is really in need of hydrating after feeling dry during winter. Plus, they have the signature Moroccanoil smell (which smells incredible!) I like it so much that I even have the travel pack, so I can have it when I’m traveling!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day, y’all! XO

1. Danielle wrote:

We seriously use SO MANY of the same beauty/haircare products! One I haven’t tried yet is the Lumi glow palette. Looks absolutely gorg!

xx, Danielle | <a href="www.pineappleandprosecco.com"<Pineapple & Prosecco

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

I love that shampoo, it’s so hydrating. I’m also really love Alternative hair right now, the CC cream is amazing! xAllie

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  3. Oh that Becca under eye brightening corrector sounds amazing (and like I need to grab it). I love that Back Talk palette from UD, it’s so pretty!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  4. Natali wrote:

I also love UD’s palette and Origins eye cream!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  5. Jenny Hall wrote:

Pink Plaid is one of my favorites too! I cant wait to try some of these other products, especially the Becca Blush. 🙂

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

Love Moroccan Oil, it’s a must-have! Great list of beauty must-haves!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  7. brianatrev wrote:

Moroccan oil products are my fave! Seriously life savers!

Briana

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  8. All of these colors are so adorable and delicate! These are also the type of shades I’m into!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

These are all great products!! I love that Urban decay palette, so many pretty shades!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 4.27.18 Reply

Moroccanoil is my fave too! I’ve been dying to try the Backtalk palette!

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  11. Megan wrote:

I’m loving anything from Urban Decay lately. They have the absolute best products!
    Megan

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  12. I love the color palette selection, I’m gonna check some of those out!
    Xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  13. Candace wrote:

I’ve been taking that Backtalk palette on my travels and it’s so convenient! I just love the highlighters and eye shadows. Perfect for everyday wear!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  14. jasmine elias wrote:

loveee these products!! gonna have to go snag a few!!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply

• We’re having a BOY!!!!!!!💙👶🏻🤰🏼we are so excited to be adding a baby boy to our family this July! 🥰 Our sweet little one is already so loved & we can’t wait for all the memories to come with our baby boy! Couldn’t be more thrilled to be a #boymom & be the 👸🏼 in a house full of boys! 🤵🏻👶🏻🐶🐱 #genderreveal #babyboy #itsaboy #werehavingaboy #pregnant #genderrevealparty #boydad #parentstobe #boyparents #stylethebump #bumpfriendly #expectingparents #pregnancyannouncement #pregnantblogger
  • It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder