Current Beauty Favorites

Happy Thursday, y’all! When spring hits I like to update my makeup bag with some new makeup items. I like to ditch the darker tones and swap them for lighter hues to give my makeup a fresh, spring look! Today I’m sharing a big roundup of my spring beauty favorites-everything from palettes to lipstick and even a few hair products! I hope y’all enjoy this post, let me know if you use or decide to try any of these products.

LIPS

MAUVE COLORED LIPSTICKS | I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a bright lipstick kind of girl. A lot of brands are coming out with their own “nude” lipsticks and I am all for it! I’ve recently been loving Urban Decay’s ‘backtalk‘ and ‘naked,’ NYX ‘,’ bareminerals ‘notorious,’ and M.A.C.’s ‘pink plaid.’ They all provide the perfect amount of color and they don’t dry my lips out at all.

URBAN DECAY HI-FI SHINE LIPGLOSS | The brand sent these to me to try out and I really liked them! They are pigmented without it being over the top and the colors are gorgeous. My current favorites that I’ve been keeping in my bag are fireball, obsessed, and rapture.

EYES & FACE

URBAN DECAY BACKTALK EYE & FACE PALETTE | This is a great palette for the girl on the go! It’s got a really great eyeshadow palette as well as blush and highlighter palette on the other side. It even comes with a mirror in between the palettes for easy application! The colors of this palette are gorgeous and provide a luminous glow! L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION | This lotion gives a great, subtle glow. It can be worn alone, under makeup, or over your makeup for a final glow!

L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOW NUDE PALETTE | If you’re looking for a more affordable option to the palette above, grab this one! It has the same hues and gives a great glow…and it’s only $15.

BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR | This long-lasting, water proof under eye corrector is a life saver! I don’t always suffer from dark eye circles, but when I do have them this product covers them up SO well. A lot of these products end up “settling” under my eyes, but this one never has!

BECCA SKIN PERFECTING BLUSH | BECCA is one of my favorite beauty brands when it comes to achieving that perfect glow. I think I have mentioned their blush before, but only because I really love it! The colors are gorgeous and give the perfect blush look with a bit of highlight! For spring I have been using the color foxglove.
ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM | I did a collaboration with Origins last summer with these products and absolutely loved them (but they ended up breaking in my suitcase while in Europe). I bought the eye cream and the gel moisturizer again recently and remembered why I had loved them so much! They’re so hydrating and feel so great on my skin.

HAIR

MOROCCANOIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER | I’ve been a long time fan of Moroccanoil products and this shampoo and conditioner is no different. They have hair care products for hydrating, volume & repairing. I got the hydrating shampoo & conditioner and I love it for the changing seasons where my hair is really in need of hydrating after feeling dry during winter. Plus, they have the signature Moroccanoil smell (which smells incredible!) I like it so much that I even have the travel pack, so I can have it when I’m traveling!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day, y’all! XO

1. Danielle wrote:

We seriously use SO MANY of the same beauty/haircare products! One I haven’t tried yet is the Lumi glow palette. Looks absolutely gorg!

xx, Danielle | <a href="www.pineappleandprosecco.com"<Pineapple & Prosecco

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

I love that shampoo, it’s so hydrating. I’m also really love Alternative hair right now, the CC cream is amazing! xAllie

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  3. Oh that Becca under eye brightening corrector sounds amazing (and like I need to grab it). I love that Back Talk palette from UD, it’s so pretty!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  4. Natali wrote:

I also love UD’s palette and Origins eye cream!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  5. Jenny Hall wrote:

Pink Plaid is one of my favorites too! I cant wait to try some of these other products, especially the Becca Blush. 🙂

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

Love Moroccan Oil, it’s a must-have! Great list of beauty must-haves!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  7. brianatrev wrote:

Moroccan oil products are my fave! Seriously life savers!

Briana

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  8. All of these colors are so adorable and delicate! These are also the type of shades I’m into!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

These are all great products!! I love that Urban decay palette, so many pretty shades!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 4.27.18 Reply

Moroccanoil is my fave too! I’ve been dying to try the Backtalk palette!

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  11. Megan wrote:

I’m loving anything from Urban Decay lately. They have the absolute best products!
    Megan

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  12. I love the color palette selection, I’m gonna check some of those out!
    Xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  13. Candace wrote:

I’ve been taking that Backtalk palette on my travels and it’s so convenient! I just love the highlighters and eye shadows. Perfect for everyday wear!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  14. jasmine elias wrote:

loveee these products!! gonna have to go snag a few!!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe