Current Beauty Favorites

Happy Thursday, y’all! When spring hits I like to update my makeup bag with some new makeup items. I like to ditch the darker tones and swap them for lighter hues to give my makeup a fresh, spring look! Today I’m sharing a big roundup of my spring beauty favorites-everything from palettes to lipstick and even a few hair products! I hope y’all enjoy this post, let me know if you use or decide to try any of these products.

LIPS

MAUVE COLORED LIPSTICKS | I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a bright lipstick kind of girl. A lot of brands are coming out with their own “nude” lipsticks and I am all for it! I’ve recently been loving Urban Decay’s ‘backtalk‘ and ‘naked,’ NYX ‘,’ bareminerals ‘notorious,’ and M.A.C.’s ‘pink plaid.’ They all provide the perfect amount of color and they don’t dry my lips out at all.

URBAN DECAY HI-FI SHINE LIPGLOSS | The brand sent these to me to try out and I really liked them! They are pigmented without it being over the top and the colors are gorgeous. My current favorites that I’ve been keeping in my bag are fireball, obsessed, and rapture.

EYES & FACE

URBAN DECAY BACKTALK EYE & FACE PALETTE | This is a great palette for the girl on the go! It’s got a really great eyeshadow palette as well as blush and highlighter palette on the other side. It even comes with a mirror in between the palettes for easy application! The colors of this palette are gorgeous and provide a luminous glow! L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION | This lotion gives a great, subtle glow. It can be worn alone, under makeup, or over your makeup for a final glow!

L’OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOW NUDE PALETTE | If you’re looking for a more affordable option to the palette above, grab this one! It has the same hues and gives a great glow…and it’s only $15.

BECCA UNDER EYE BRIGHTENING CORRECTOR | This long-lasting, water proof under eye corrector is a life saver! I don’t always suffer from dark eye circles, but when I do have them this product covers them up SO well. A lot of these products end up “settling” under my eyes, but this one never has!

BECCA SKIN PERFECTING BLUSH | BECCA is one of my favorite beauty brands when it comes to achieving that perfect glow. I think I have mentioned their blush before, but only because I really love it! The colors are gorgeous and give the perfect blush look with a bit of highlight! For spring I have been using the color foxglove.
ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM | I did a collaboration with Origins last summer with these products and absolutely loved them (but they ended up breaking in my suitcase while in Europe). I bought the eye cream and the gel moisturizer again recently and remembered why I had loved them so much! They’re so hydrating and feel so great on my skin.

HAIR

MOROCCANOIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER | I’ve been a long time fan of Moroccanoil products and this shampoo and conditioner is no different. They have hair care products for hydrating, volume & repairing. I got the hydrating shampoo & conditioner and I love it for the changing seasons where my hair is really in need of hydrating after feeling dry during winter. Plus, they have the signature Moroccanoil smell (which smells incredible!) I like it so much that I even have the travel pack, so I can have it when I’m traveling!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day, y’all! XO

1. Danielle wrote:

We seriously use SO MANY of the same beauty/haircare products! One I haven’t tried yet is the Lumi glow palette. Looks absolutely gorg!

xx, Danielle | <a href="www.pineappleandprosecco.com"<Pineapple & Prosecco

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

I love that shampoo, it’s so hydrating. I’m also really love Alternative hair right now, the CC cream is amazing! xAllie

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  3. Oh that Becca under eye brightening corrector sounds amazing (and like I need to grab it). I love that Back Talk palette from UD, it’s so pretty!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  4. Natali wrote:

I also love UD’s palette and Origins eye cream!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  5. Jenny Hall wrote:

Pink Plaid is one of my favorites too! I cant wait to try some of these other products, especially the Becca Blush. 🙂

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  6. Cathy wrote:

Love Moroccan Oil, it’s a must-have! Great list of beauty must-haves!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  7. brianatrev wrote:

Moroccan oil products are my fave! Seriously life savers!

Briana

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  8. All of these colors are so adorable and delicate! These are also the type of shades I’m into!

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

These are all great products!! I love that Urban decay palette, so many pretty shades!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 4.27.18 Reply

Moroccanoil is my fave too! I’ve been dying to try the Backtalk palette!

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  11. Megan wrote:

I’m loving anything from Urban Decay lately. They have the absolute best products!
    Megan

Posted 4.27.18 Reply
  12. I love the color palette selection, I’m gonna check some of those out!
    Xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 4.29.18 Reply
  13. Candace wrote:

I’ve been taking that Backtalk palette on my travels and it’s so convenient! I just love the highlighters and eye shadows. Perfect for everyday wear!

Posted 4.30.18 Reply
  14. jasmine elias wrote:

loveee these products!! gonna have to go snag a few!!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50