Happy Friday, everyone! I’m rounding up some of the cutest spring finds from around the web for you today, including a few favorites that came in from my Shopbop sale order! There are so many affordable options in this roundup, as well as a few investment pieces (that are totally worth it!)
Do y’all have any fun weekend plans? Yesterday I attended a preview party and had a belated birthday dinner with Nick’s fam and tonight I’m headed to one of my favorite fundraisers of the season! I have missed this one for the past three years due to a scheduling conflict with the rewardStyle conference, so this year I decided to skip the conference so I could attend the fundraiser. I’ll miss catching up with my blog friends that I don’t get to see often, but I’m happy with my decision. I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend. xo
- PRINTED MAXI DRESS | This dress comes in a few prints and colors and would be great for vacation or even a wedding. Would you believe that it’s only $55?!
- WOVEN ROUND TOTE | Round totes are huge for spring and summer and this one is too cute. I love the woven detail.
- BLUSH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | I ordered these during the Shopbop sale and I love them! Such a fun, affordable pair of sunglasses.
- BLUSH BUCKET CROSSBODY BAG | I have been eyeing this bag for a while and I love the different colors available. It’s a really great size and I love the bucket bag style.
- TIE WAIST TANK | I adore this cropped tank and think it would be so cute with cut-off shorts this summer.
- SUNDIAL LAYERED NECKLACE | I love layering necklaces and this one is so pretty. This is another item I ordered during the Shopbop sale and it’s really cute on.
- COGNAC SLIDES | These come in a few colors, but I really love the cognac. Those would easily become my go-to summer sandals.
- STUDDED ESPADRILLES | These are dupes for a designer pair and they look so similar! These would be cute with shorts or dresses.
- COBALT STATEMENT EARRINGS | These would make the perfect statement with any outfit this spring.
- BRIGHT PRINTED SCARF | I picked this scarf up yesterday and it’s a great layering piece. I think it would look cute with a plain tee and BF jeans or even a LBD. It’s more vibrant in person, which I love.
- PRINTED TRAVEL WALLET | I have this wallet in navy and I really like it when traveling. It’s lightweight, doesn’t take up a lot of room in your bag and it has spots for plane tickets, passport, and cash/cards.
- STRIPED SWIMSUIT | I fell in love with this suit as soon as I saw it and decided to pick it up during the Shopbop sale. Y’all… it’s so freakin’ cute on! I went with an XS top and a S bottom and it fit perfectly! Excited to take this on our honeymoon…which is in two weeks!
- BOYFRIEND JEANS | I have seen so many of my friends chat about these and now I feel like I need them. Madewell always has the best denim, so I have high hopes for these. Reviews say to go one or two sizes DOWN for the best fit.
- GOLD SLIDES (more sizes HERE) | I got these in the mail recently from Kate Spade and they are just adorable. They are so well made and make the perfect statement. I like that they can be worn with both casual or more dressy outfits.
- POLKA DOT SWIMSUIT | I also got this swimsuit from Kate Spade and it’s really cute on. The ruffles are a great feminine touch. But the best part is that the top is convertible, so the ruffles can be along the neck or on the top of the suit. Two looks in one!