Currently Loving 04.20

Happy Friday, everyone! I’m rounding up some of the cutest spring finds from around the web for you today, including a few favorites that came in from my Shopbop sale order! There are so many affordable options in this roundup, as well as a few investment pieces (that are totally worth it!)

Do y’all have any fun weekend plans? Yesterday I attended a preview party and had a belated birthday dinner with Nick’s fam and tonight I’m headed to one of my favorite fundraisers of the season! I have missed this one for the past three years due to a scheduling conflict with the rewardStyle conference, so this year I decided to skip the conference so I could attend the fundraiser. I’ll miss catching up with my blog friends that I don’t get to see often, but I’m happy with my decision. I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend.  xo

shopping favorites April

1. PRINTED MAXI DRESS | This dress comes in a few prints and colors and would be great for vacation or even a wedding. Would you believe that it’s only $55?!
  2. WOVEN ROUND TOTE | Round totes are huge for spring and summer and this one is too cute. I love the woven detail.
  3. BLUSH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | I ordered these during the Shopbop sale and I love them! Such a fun, affordable pair of sunglasses.
  4. BLUSH BUCKET CROSSBODY BAG | I have been eyeing this bag for a while and I love the different colors available.  It’s a really great size and I love the bucket bag style.
  5. TIE WAIST TANK | I adore this cropped tank and think it would be so cute with cut-off shorts this summer.
  6. SUNDIAL LAYERED NECKLACE | I love layering necklaces and this one is so pretty. This is another item I ordered during the Shopbop sale and it’s really cute on.
  7. COGNAC SLIDES | These come in a few colors, but I really love the cognac. Those would easily become my go-to summer sandals.
  8. STUDDED ESPADRILLES | These are dupes for a designer pair and they look so similar! These would be cute with shorts or dresses.
  9. COBALT STATEMENT EARRINGS | These would make the perfect statement with any outfit this spring.
  10. BRIGHT PRINTED SCARF | I picked this scarf up yesterday and it’s a great layering piece. I think it would look cute with a plain tee and BF jeans or even a LBD. It’s more vibrant in person, which I love.
  11. PRINTED TRAVEL WALLET | I have this wallet in navy and I really like it when traveling. It’s lightweight, doesn’t take up a lot of room in your bag and it has spots for plane tickets, passport, and cash/cards.
  12. STRIPED SWIMSUIT | I fell in love with this suit as soon as I saw it and decided to pick it up during the Shopbop sale. Y’all… it’s so freakin’ cute on! I went with an XS top and a S bottom and it fit perfectly! Excited to take this on our honeymoon…which is in two weeks!
  13. BOYFRIEND JEANS | I have seen so many of my friends chat about these and now I feel like I need them. Madewell always has the best denim, so I have high hopes for these. Reviews say to go one or two sizes DOWN for the best fit.
  14. GOLD SLIDES (more sizes HERE) | I got these in the mail recently from Kate Spade and they are just adorable. They are so well made and make the perfect statement. I like that they can be worn with both casual or more dressy outfits.
  15. POLKA DOT SWIMSUIT | I also got this swimsuit from Kate Spade and it’s really cute on. The ruffles are a great feminine touch. But the best part is that the top is convertible, so the ruffles can be along the neck or on the top of the suit. Two looks in one!

1. Allie wrote:

Love the Kate Spade stuff. That swimsuit is adorable! I have you have a wonderful time at the fundraiser, xAllie

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  2. Kim wrote:

Great minds think alike with the woven crossbody! I also love that maxi dress! Have a great weekend gf!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  3. I am loving every single item you talked about! Thanks so much for sharing. I may just have to pick up a few things now. Happy weekend!

xo, Lydia

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

So many fabulous items! I love that circle handbag!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

I love the swimsuits you linked!! Super cute babe, Happy Friday!

xx, Danielle

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  6. Jessica Jacobowitz Weinberg wrote:

LOVE those sandals and those blue dangly earrings! So fun!
    xo Jessica

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  7. Rach DiMare wrote:

These are all super cute picks! Makes me wish for summer! I love the tie wast tank. Been looking for something like it!

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  8. Oh those bathing suit picks have me excited for the warm days ahead!!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Loving all your picks girl! Especially that Kate Spade bikini top.

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 4.22.18 Reply
  10. I’m going on vacation next week and love all these great summer picks! Especially the bikinis and maxi dress.

Posted 4.22.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I’m all about circle bags this season, but can we talk about those swimsuits? SO cute!

Posted 4.23.18 Reply
  12. Jasmine wrote:

LOVE the black maxi dress!!!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50