Currently Loving 04.20

Happy Friday, everyone! I’m rounding up some of the cutest spring finds from around the web for you today, including a few favorites that came in from my Shopbop sale order! There are so many affordable options in this roundup, as well as a few investment pieces (that are totally worth it!)

Do y’all have any fun weekend plans? Yesterday I attended a preview party and had a belated birthday dinner with Nick’s fam and tonight I’m headed to one of my favorite fundraisers of the season! I have missed this one for the past three years due to a scheduling conflict with the rewardStyle conference, so this year I decided to skip the conference so I could attend the fundraiser. I’ll miss catching up with my blog friends that I don’t get to see often, but I’m happy with my decision. I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend.  xo

shopping favorites April

1. PRINTED MAXI DRESS | This dress comes in a few prints and colors and would be great for vacation or even a wedding. Would you believe that it’s only $55?!
  2. WOVEN ROUND TOTE | Round totes are huge for spring and summer and this one is too cute. I love the woven detail.
  3. BLUSH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES | I ordered these during the Shopbop sale and I love them! Such a fun, affordable pair of sunglasses.
  4. BLUSH BUCKET CROSSBODY BAG | I have been eyeing this bag for a while and I love the different colors available.  It’s a really great size and I love the bucket bag style.
  5. TIE WAIST TANK | I adore this cropped tank and think it would be so cute with cut-off shorts this summer.
  6. SUNDIAL LAYERED NECKLACE | I love layering necklaces and this one is so pretty. This is another item I ordered during the Shopbop sale and it’s really cute on.
  7. COGNAC SLIDES | These come in a few colors, but I really love the cognac. Those would easily become my go-to summer sandals.
  8. STUDDED ESPADRILLES | These are dupes for a designer pair and they look so similar! These would be cute with shorts or dresses.
  9. COBALT STATEMENT EARRINGS | These would make the perfect statement with any outfit this spring.
  10. BRIGHT PRINTED SCARF | I picked this scarf up yesterday and it’s a great layering piece. I think it would look cute with a plain tee and BF jeans or even a LBD. It’s more vibrant in person, which I love.
  11. PRINTED TRAVEL WALLET | I have this wallet in navy and I really like it when traveling. It’s lightweight, doesn’t take up a lot of room in your bag and it has spots for plane tickets, passport, and cash/cards.
  12. STRIPED SWIMSUIT | I fell in love with this suit as soon as I saw it and decided to pick it up during the Shopbop sale. Y’all… it’s so freakin’ cute on! I went with an XS top and a S bottom and it fit perfectly! Excited to take this on our honeymoon…which is in two weeks!
  13. BOYFRIEND JEANS | I have seen so many of my friends chat about these and now I feel like I need them. Madewell always has the best denim, so I have high hopes for these. Reviews say to go one or two sizes DOWN for the best fit.
  14. GOLD SLIDES (more sizes HERE) | I got these in the mail recently from Kate Spade and they are just adorable. They are so well made and make the perfect statement. I like that they can be worn with both casual or more dressy outfits.
  15. POLKA DOT SWIMSUIT | I also got this swimsuit from Kate Spade and it’s really cute on. The ruffles are a great feminine touch. But the best part is that the top is convertible, so the ruffles can be along the neck or on the top of the suit. Two looks in one!

1. Allie wrote:

Love the Kate Spade stuff. That swimsuit is adorable! I have you have a wonderful time at the fundraiser, xAllie

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  2. Kim wrote:

Great minds think alike with the woven crossbody! I also love that maxi dress! Have a great weekend gf!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  3. I am loving every single item you talked about! Thanks so much for sharing. I may just have to pick up a few things now. Happy weekend!

xo, Lydia

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

So many fabulous items! I love that circle handbag!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  5. Danielle wrote:

I love the swimsuits you linked!! Super cute babe, Happy Friday!

xx, Danielle

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  6. Jessica Jacobowitz Weinberg wrote:

LOVE those sandals and those blue dangly earrings! So fun!
    xo Jessica

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  7. Rach DiMare wrote:

These are all super cute picks! Makes me wish for summer! I love the tie wast tank. Been looking for something like it!

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  8. Oh those bathing suit picks have me excited for the warm days ahead!!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 4.20.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Loving all your picks girl! Especially that Kate Spade bikini top.

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 4.22.18 Reply
  10. I’m going on vacation next week and love all these great summer picks! Especially the bikinis and maxi dress.

Posted 4.22.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I’m all about circle bags this season, but can we talk about those swimsuits? SO cute!

Posted 4.23.18 Reply
  12. Jasmine wrote:

LOVE the black maxi dress!!!

Posted 4.24.18 Reply

• muted 🖤 taking today to listen, learn & educate myself. Let the voices of others be heard. #blackouttuesday
  • I see you. I hear you & I understand that I will never fully understand. I don’t always have the words or know when to say them, but one thing I do know is that I can’t be silent. We can all do better. We can open our eyes to the injustice, we can open our ears and listen in silence & we can open our mouths and be a voice💙
I have been heartbroken as I read the news stories, watched the videos & tried to take in everything that is happening in our country. While I may not know how it feels, I do know that I can make the choice to use my platform to speak up. I hope more people use their platform to speak up, even if they can’t find the right words. Here are some actionable things you can do (that I have done & encourage you do to as well) to make a small change today. Let’s all work to be better & a little more kind.✊🏻✊🏽✊🏾
•Continue to educate myself & those around me. (@theconsciouskid & @ckyourprivilege are great starting points on here). I plan on adding these books to my shelf.
-White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
-Me & White Supremacy by Layla Saad
-How We Fight For Our Lives by Saeed Jones
-How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram Kendi
•Lend a voice to those who need it
•Challenge myself to be uncomfortable
•Text Floyd to 55156
•Donate to organizations who are already doing the work
  • I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness