Eyelet Top & Denim Shorts

Have I mentioned how much I love spring lately?! Y’all it’s the best. Spring in NC is wonderful because the temperature is so nice and there’s no humidity. I always try to spend as much time outside as possible during spring because once summer hits the humidity is out of control & going outside is torturous ha! Plus it gives me a chance to break out warm weather pieces that I got recently 😉

I always like eyelet pieces, like this bell sleeve top, in the spring/summer because they’re typically lightweight & very breathable. The bell sleeves are an added bonus to this top. Next up: the best denim shorts I’ve ever bought! Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but they’re that good. The trend of super short, super distressed shorts is so frustrating and I’ve had the hardest time finding a decent pair of shorts. I ordered these shorts on a whim and they’re wonderful. I’ve been a fan of Madewell for years but had never tried their shorts until now. The fit is perfect, the length is great, and the cuff isn’t sewn on so you can easily unroll them & they’ll never get messed up 🙂 And I can’t forget to mention my sandals. I stumbled upon these gold studded sandals and immediately scooped them up because they will go with everything! I’ve worn them a few times and they’ve proven to be pretty comfortable, especially for the price.

How was everyone’s weekend?! Nick and I went to my parent’s beach house for the weekend and it was so relaxing. We laid out by the pool, I read two books, and got a bit of sun! I always feel better when I’m tan! Anyone else?! We have a busy week, but a lot of fun things that I’m looking forward to. Staying busy always helps the week fly by. WHITE EYELET TOP c/o | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS (also come in black HERE) | CLARE VIVIER CIRCLE BAG (similar style HERE and HERE) | RAY-BAN ROUND SUNGLASSES | LISI LERCH EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

Oh, I’m a big sucker for white laced tops like this one! You are looking lovely!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

Beautiful top! I love eaglet too. Those statement earrings look perfect with it! xAllie

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  3. Oh this top looks so pretty! I love this look for summer days, especially when it starts to get humid!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  4. maggie wrote:

I love this outfit!! That top is so pretty!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  5. Everything about this look is gorgeous!! I am in love with that top and your beautiful accessories!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

This is such a gorgeous top! I am loving the eyelet design and these sleeves!

Kileen

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  7. Jasmine wrote:

Love this top. So cute and perfect. But I want those sandals.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  8. Ruthie Ridley wrote:

LOVE this top and I need the shorts as well! Gorgeous photos!!

Posted 4.18.18 Reply

That top is sooo pretty! I need to add it to my spring wardrobe!

Liz

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

That top is so cute Emily! I also am loving your earrings!!

xo, Laura

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  11. I am so jealous of your Spring weather. We have been waiting for Spring in Ohio. I am loving the bell sleeves on your eyelet top. I am also obsessing over your bag. I will need to pick one up for this summer.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  12. Dawn Darnell wrote:

I love that eyelet top your wearing! It is so cute for spring~

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  13. Amanda wrote:

You look gorgeous in this outfit! I love the combo of the denim short and eyelet top. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 5.17.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek