Eyelet Top & Denim Shorts

Have I mentioned how much I love spring lately?! Y’all it’s the best. Spring in NC is wonderful because the temperature is so nice and there’s no humidity. I always try to spend as much time outside as possible during spring because once summer hits the humidity is out of control & going outside is torturous ha! Plus it gives me a chance to break out warm weather pieces that I got recently 😉

I always like eyelet pieces, like this bell sleeve top, in the spring/summer because they’re typically lightweight & very breathable. The bell sleeves are an added bonus to this top. Next up: the best denim shorts I’ve ever bought! Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but they’re that good. The trend of super short, super distressed shorts is so frustrating and I’ve had the hardest time finding a decent pair of shorts. I ordered these shorts on a whim and they’re wonderful. I’ve been a fan of Madewell for years but had never tried their shorts until now. The fit is perfect, the length is great, and the cuff isn’t sewn on so you can easily unroll them & they’ll never get messed up 🙂 And I can’t forget to mention my sandals. I stumbled upon these gold studded sandals and immediately scooped them up because they will go with everything! I’ve worn them a few times and they’ve proven to be pretty comfortable, especially for the price.

How was everyone’s weekend?! Nick and I went to my parent’s beach house for the weekend and it was so relaxing. We laid out by the pool, I read two books, and got a bit of sun! I always feel better when I’m tan! Anyone else?! We have a busy week, but a lot of fun things that I’m looking forward to. Staying busy always helps the week fly by. WHITE EYELET TOP c/o | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS (also come in black HERE) | CLARE VIVIER CIRCLE BAG (similar style HERE and HERE) | RAY-BAN ROUND SUNGLASSES | LISI LERCH EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

Oh, I’m a big sucker for white laced tops like this one! You are looking lovely!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

Beautiful top! I love eaglet too. Those statement earrings look perfect with it! xAllie

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  3. Oh this top looks so pretty! I love this look for summer days, especially when it starts to get humid!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  4. maggie wrote:

I love this outfit!! That top is so pretty!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  5. Everything about this look is gorgeous!! I am in love with that top and your beautiful accessories!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

This is such a gorgeous top! I am loving the eyelet design and these sleeves!

Kileen

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  7. Jasmine wrote:

Love this top. So cute and perfect. But I want those sandals.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  8. Ruthie Ridley wrote:

LOVE this top and I need the shorts as well! Gorgeous photos!!

Posted 4.18.18 Reply

That top is sooo pretty! I need to add it to my spring wardrobe!

Liz

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

That top is so cute Emily! I also am loving your earrings!!

xo, Laura

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  11. I am so jealous of your Spring weather. We have been waiting for Spring in Ohio. I am loving the bell sleeves on your eyelet top. I am also obsessing over your bag. I will need to pick one up for this summer.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  12. Dawn Darnell wrote:

I love that eyelet top your wearing! It is so cute for spring~

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  13. Amanda wrote:

You look gorgeous in this outfit! I love the combo of the denim short and eyelet top. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 5.17.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing