Eyelet Top & Denim Shorts

Have I mentioned how much I love spring lately?! Y’all it’s the best. Spring in NC is wonderful because the temperature is so nice and there’s no humidity. I always try to spend as much time outside as possible during spring because once summer hits the humidity is out of control & going outside is torturous ha! Plus it gives me a chance to break out warm weather pieces that I got recently 😉

I always like eyelet pieces, like this bell sleeve top, in the spring/summer because they’re typically lightweight & very breathable. The bell sleeves are an added bonus to this top. Next up: the best denim shorts I’ve ever bought! Ok, maybe that’s a bit dramatic, but they’re that good. The trend of super short, super distressed shorts is so frustrating and I’ve had the hardest time finding a decent pair of shorts. I ordered these shorts on a whim and they’re wonderful. I’ve been a fan of Madewell for years but had never tried their shorts until now. The fit is perfect, the length is great, and the cuff isn’t sewn on so you can easily unroll them & they’ll never get messed up 🙂 And I can’t forget to mention my sandals. I stumbled upon these gold studded sandals and immediately scooped them up because they will go with everything! I’ve worn them a few times and they’ve proven to be pretty comfortable, especially for the price.

How was everyone’s weekend?! Nick and I went to my parent’s beach house for the weekend and it was so relaxing. We laid out by the pool, I read two books, and got a bit of sun! I always feel better when I’m tan! Anyone else?! We have a busy week, but a lot of fun things that I’m looking forward to. Staying busy always helps the week fly by. WHITE EYELET TOP c/o | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS (also come in black HERE) | CLARE VIVIER CIRCLE BAG (similar style HERE and HERE) | RAY-BAN ROUND SUNGLASSES | LISI LERCH EARRINGS

1. Natali wrote:

Oh, I’m a big sucker for white laced tops like this one! You are looking lovely!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

Beautiful top! I love eaglet too. Those statement earrings look perfect with it! xAllie

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  3. Oh this top looks so pretty! I love this look for summer days, especially when it starts to get humid!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  4. maggie wrote:

I love this outfit!! That top is so pretty!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  5. Everything about this look is gorgeous!! I am in love with that top and your beautiful accessories!

Posted 4.17.18 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

This is such a gorgeous top! I am loving the eyelet design and these sleeves!

Kileen

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  7. Jasmine wrote:

Love this top. So cute and perfect. But I want those sandals.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  8. Ruthie Ridley wrote:

LOVE this top and I need the shorts as well! Gorgeous photos!!

Posted 4.18.18 Reply

That top is sooo pretty! I need to add it to my spring wardrobe!

Liz

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  10. Laura wrote:

That top is so cute Emily! I also am loving your earrings!!

xo, Laura

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  11. I am so jealous of your Spring weather. We have been waiting for Spring in Ohio. I am loving the bell sleeves on your eyelet top. I am also obsessing over your bag. I will need to pick one up for this summer.

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  12. Dawn Darnell wrote:

I love that eyelet top your wearing! It is so cute for spring~

Posted 4.18.18 Reply
  13. Amanda wrote:

You look gorgeous in this outfit! I love the combo of the denim short and eyelet top. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 5.17.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100