Ruffle Top & White Jeans

Spring weather is here to stay & I’m breaking out the cutest spring pieces from my closet! Nothing says spring like a great pair of white denim & a fun striped ruffle top

STRIPED RUFFLE TOP (WEARING A SMALL- ONLY $50) | WHITE FLARE DENIM (RUN TTS- UNDER $50) | ESPADRILLE SANDALS | CHUNKY HOOP EARRINGS | GIGI NEW YORK BAG | QUAY SUNGLASSES | KENDRA SCOTT GOLD BRACELETS | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS AND RING |

Happy Friday, y’all! This week seemed to fly by, which I’m fine with ha! I’m excited for the weekend… my dad and stepmom are coming up today to grab dinner with me for my birthday! We are also going to a baseball game tonight & I’m hoping the nice weather sticks around for that! Speaking of weather, it’s been absolutely perfect lately! We took these photos last weekend before grabbing drinks outdoors. The trees and flowers are blooming so beautifully right now! Onto the outfit… I picked up this cute striped ruffle top and it’s such great quality and only $50. And I’ve shared this pair of white denim before (remember this post?!) and I LOVE them. The slight flare detail is so cute and different from the typical skinny jeans! Anyways, I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! XO

1. Natali wrote:

Effortlessly cool and sweet outfit for Spring! I love it!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  2. I LOVE this look Em! Such a perfect springy look. Have fun at the baseball game! xo

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  3. Allie wrote:

Happy birthday! Love that top with the white jeans. – it looks classic! xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  4. roxyturtle wrote:

Very cool look! White pants always make me cheerful, as do ruffles. I only wish it was warm enough in NYC to wear an outfit like this right now!

Posted 4.6.18 Reply
  5. Megan wrote:

Ruffle tops are my absolute favorite lately. So cute girl!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 4.9.18 Reply
  6. Jessica Camerata wrote:

Such a cute top and your hair is looking AMAZING!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 4.9.18 Reply

This top is too cute! I love the ruffles!

Liz

Posted 4.9.18 Reply
  8. Victoria wrote:

such a great look emily! and the trees blooming are so pretty!!

xoxo
    Victoria

Posted 4.9.18 Reply
  9. maggie wrote:

Such a cute top! I love anything that has ruffles on it

Posted 4.9.18 Reply
  10. Nelli Kal wrote:

Such a cute everyday look! In love with your white jeans, the fit is perfect! Xo, Nelli

Posted 4.9.18 Reply
  11. Stripes and ruffles?! Such a cute top! Definitely a good spring piece.

Posted 4.10.18 Reply
  12. You are totally Spring chic! Love this outfit

Posted 4.10.18 Reply
  13. Amanda wrote:

Happy birthday! I love a good white jean look for spring, this ruffle top is super cute!

Posted 4.10.18 Reply
  14. Nice and perfect looking outfit..

Posted 4.14.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100