The Cutest Cami for Spring

The weekend is almost here and I couldn’t be happier! I’m heading to the beach this afternoon and I am ready for a much needed weekend of relaxing with my husband! Anyways on to the outfit… this strappy cami was super popular last year, so it’s no surprise that it’s back again this season. To be honest, while it looked good on everyone I wasn’t sure if it was something I could pull off since I have a small bust. I’m glad I decided to give it a try because I LOVE the style of this cami and it’s really versatile. Last weekend when we had weather in the 80s, I broke out this cami and a pair of floral shorts to grab drinks outside. Oh and we have to talk about this bag. This is definitely one of the “it” bags for spring/summer! I decided to get the dupe for the designer version and I’m glad I did because the quality is pretty good for the price. I knew this wasn’t a bag I would carry daily, so I didn’t want to invest in the “real” deal for it to sit in my closet ha!

WAYF CAMI c/o (comes in 9 colors!) | SIMILAR FLORAL SHORTS HERE & HERE (mine are old) | ESPADRILLE SANDALS  (more sizes available HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | PENDANT EARRINGS | BAMBOO BAG (cult Gaia dupe & less than $50)

1. Natali wrote:

This is such a perfect Spring time outfit! You are looking gorgeous and I’m in love with your cami top!

Posted 4.12.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

The lace detailing on the cami is so lovely! I love the blush detailing too. I own a number of printed shorts and I’m always looking for tops besides a basic tee to match. This is perfect! xAllie http://www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Posted 4.12.18 Reply
  3. Mariah wrote:

I love this outfit so much!

Posted 4.12.18 Reply
  4. I love this cami, that is such a pretty color too! I love the lace detail by the neckline is gorgeous. I love the floral shorts too!

Posted 4.12.18 Reply
  5. sophi wrote:

That outfit is so adorable dear & you look gorgeous,best wishes for you..

Posted 4.13.18 Reply

That came is SO cute! And I love it styled with those shorts!

Liz

Posted 4.13.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

Such a perfect outfit for spring! I love your cami and shorts!!

xo, Laura

Posted 4.13.18 Reply
  8. Nelli Kal wrote:

I agree it is the cutest cami, so perfect for spring and summer! I love the feminine details! Xo, Nelli

Posted 4.13.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100