Blue Lace Dress

Do you ever find a piece of clothing when you’re shopping that just speaks to you?! That’s basically what happened to me when I saw this dress! We have a few weddings to attend this summer, so anytime I’ve been shopping I’ve kept my eye out for dresses that are wedding appropriate. This dress caught my eye while I was doing a little shopping at Bevello in Cameron Village and just had to try it on.

It’s no secret around here that I love the color blue, so naturally I was smitten with this dress from the start! But aside from the colors, the details of the dress are incredible. Between the lace and lattice stitching to the ruffle detail on the dress, I knew this would be a great dress to have during wedding season! I wore some of my favorite heels (that I wore for our rehearsal dinner!) and was so happy at how well they paired with the dress! PS These heels are totally worth the investment. They’re really comfortable with the block heel & they’re just been released in a few new colors.

spring wedding outfit ideas

BLUE LACE DRESS (more sizes HERE) | LOEFFLER RANDALL HEELS | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD HOOP EARRINGS (less than $30)

what to wear for a spring wedding

spring wedding outfit ideas

life with Emily style blogger
spring wedding style

what to wear to a spring wedding

keepsake the label dress
loeffler randall coco mules

This post is in partnership with Cameron Village Shopping Center. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Natali wrote:

That is such a cute and girly lace dress, I like it a lot. 🙂

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

What a pretty dress! I love all the details on it, and that color looks great on you! xAllie

Posted 5.1.18 Reply

This dress is so stunning! I love the blue lace!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

This dress is so pretty and it look beautiful on you!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That lace dress is the cutest! You look darling in it!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  6. Sara wrote:

Emily this dress looks so so fabulous on you! Blue is your color and your velvet mules are just perfect!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  7. Taylor Aube wrote:

This dress is so lovely and you look so good in it! The color is perfection too!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  8. Mallory wrote:

This dress is so perfect for summer! I love the cutout detail.

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  9. Nice and Perfect looking outfit..

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  10. This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you – so flattering!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  11. That dress is so pretty! Perfect for spring and summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  12. maggie wrote:

That dress looks amazing on you!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  13. Anna English wrote:

Blue is such a great color on you! This dress has such pretty details.

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  14. If there ever was a dress that screamed “Emily” .. its this one!! Like it was made for you!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  15. What a lovely dress.

Posted 5.8.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100