Blue Lace Dress

Do you ever find a piece of clothing when you’re shopping that just speaks to you?! That’s basically what happened to me when I saw this dress! We have a few weddings to attend this summer, so anytime I’ve been shopping I’ve kept my eye out for dresses that are wedding appropriate. This dress caught my eye while I was doing a little shopping at Bevello in Cameron Village and just had to try it on.

It’s no secret around here that I love the color blue, so naturally I was smitten with this dress from the start! But aside from the colors, the details of the dress are incredible. Between the lace and lattice stitching to the ruffle detail on the dress, I knew this would be a great dress to have during wedding season! I wore some of my favorite heels (that I wore for our rehearsal dinner!) and was so happy at how well they paired with the dress! PS These heels are totally worth the investment. They’re really comfortable with the block heel & they’re just been released in a few new colors.

spring wedding outfit ideas

BLUE LACE DRESS (more sizes HERE) | LOEFFLER RANDALL HEELS | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD HOOP EARRINGS (less than $30)

what to wear for a spring wedding

spring wedding outfit ideas

life with Emily style blogger
spring wedding style

what to wear to a spring wedding

keepsake the label dress
loeffler randall coco mules

This post is in partnership with Cameron Village Shopping Center. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Natali wrote:

That is such a cute and girly lace dress, I like it a lot. 🙂

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

What a pretty dress! I love all the details on it, and that color looks great on you! xAllie

Posted 5.1.18 Reply

This dress is so stunning! I love the blue lace!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

This dress is so pretty and it look beautiful on you!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That lace dress is the cutest! You look darling in it!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  6. Sara wrote:

Emily this dress looks so so fabulous on you! Blue is your color and your velvet mules are just perfect!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  7. Taylor Aube wrote:

This dress is so lovely and you look so good in it! The color is perfection too!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  8. Mallory wrote:

This dress is so perfect for summer! I love the cutout detail.

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  9. Nice and Perfect looking outfit..

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  10. This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you – so flattering!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  11. That dress is so pretty! Perfect for spring and summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  12. maggie wrote:

That dress looks amazing on you!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  13. Anna English wrote:

Blue is such a great color on you! This dress has such pretty details.

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  14. If there ever was a dress that screamed “Emily” .. its this one!! Like it was made for you!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  15. What a lovely dress.

Posted 5.8.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50