Blue Lace Dress

Do you ever find a piece of clothing when you’re shopping that just speaks to you?! That’s basically what happened to me when I saw this dress! We have a few weddings to attend this summer, so anytime I’ve been shopping I’ve kept my eye out for dresses that are wedding appropriate. This dress caught my eye while I was doing a little shopping at Bevello in Cameron Village and just had to try it on.

It’s no secret around here that I love the color blue, so naturally I was smitten with this dress from the start! But aside from the colors, the details of the dress are incredible. Between the lace and lattice stitching to the ruffle detail on the dress, I knew this would be a great dress to have during wedding season! I wore some of my favorite heels (that I wore for our rehearsal dinner!) and was so happy at how well they paired with the dress! PS These heels are totally worth the investment. They’re really comfortable with the block heel & they’re just been released in a few new colors.

spring wedding outfit ideas

BLUE LACE DRESS (more sizes HERE) | LOEFFLER RANDALL HEELS | KAREN WALKER SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD HOOP EARRINGS (less than $30)

what to wear for a spring wedding

spring wedding outfit ideas

life with Emily style blogger
spring wedding style

what to wear to a spring wedding

keepsake the label dress
loeffler randall coco mules

This post is in partnership with Cameron Village Shopping Center. All thoughts, writing & styling are my own.

1. Natali wrote:

That is such a cute and girly lace dress, I like it a lot. 🙂

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

What a pretty dress! I love all the details on it, and that color looks great on you! xAllie

Posted 5.1.18 Reply

This dress is so stunning! I love the blue lace!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

This dress is so pretty and it look beautiful on you!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That lace dress is the cutest! You look darling in it!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  6. Sara wrote:

Emily this dress looks so so fabulous on you! Blue is your color and your velvet mules are just perfect!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  7. Taylor Aube wrote:

This dress is so lovely and you look so good in it! The color is perfection too!

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  8. Mallory wrote:

This dress is so perfect for summer! I love the cutout detail.

Posted 5.1.18 Reply
  9. Nice and Perfect looking outfit..

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  10. This dress is absolutely gorgeous on you – so flattering!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  11. That dress is so pretty! Perfect for spring and summer!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  12. maggie wrote:

That dress looks amazing on you!

Posted 5.2.18 Reply
  13. Anna English wrote:

Blue is such a great color on you! This dress has such pretty details.

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  14. If there ever was a dress that screamed “Emily” .. its this one!! Like it was made for you!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 5.3.18 Reply
  15. What a lovely dress.

Posted 5.8.18 Reply

• There’s still a few hours to shop @serenaandlily’s 25% off sale! 🎉 It’s a great time to get home gifts for those you love (and maybe a few items for yourself, too!) I grabbed a few sets of these coaster sets to give as gifts this holiday season! 💙 Shop the coasters, tray & a few other SL products I own and love here: http://liketk.it/2HMdm @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome #serenaandlily #slpartner #giftidea #homedecor #homegifts
  • Our 2019 holiday cards arrived from @zola & we love them! ❤️ we went with simple this year (and even used a self-timer to take the pic!) and the customization process with Zola was incredibly simple as well! 🙌🏻 you can get your holiday cards 50% off with code ZOLAHOLIDAY50 🙌🏻✨🎄#Zola #zolaholiday #christmascards
  • ‘Tis the season!🎄hope you all had a great holiday yesterday! I’m now in full Christmas mode (let’s be real, our house has been decorated for a few weeks now haha!) ✨ we got a second tree this year & I’m so in love with our @kingofchristmas flocked tree! Get a discount with code EmilyNWilkinson 💙 shop everything here (my top & jeans are on sale!) http://liketk.it/2Hz62 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKholidayathome #blackfriday #holidaydecor #kingofchristmas #blackfridaysale #abercrombiestyle #christmasdecor
  • Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving from our family (+ Charlie, not pictured!) to yours! Love, the Wilkinsons 💙 thankful for all of you, all of the friendships made & all that’s to come! #thanksgiving #happythanksgiving #goldenretrieverpuppy
  • Happy Thanksgiving Eve! ❤️ spending the evening prepping for our first Thanksgiving in our home! Right now we’re taking a break and watching #acharliebrownthanksgiving! 🦃 no matter how old we are, it’s a tradition we both grew up with & enjoy! Hope y’all have a great day with family tomorrow - thankful for you alllll! 😘 p.s. my sweater & blazer are 40% off right now! Shop it here: http://liketk.it/2HtCH photo: @morgansmythephotography @liketoknow.it #liketkit #happythanksgiving #thanksgivingoutfit #thanksgivingflowers #talbots #blackfridaysale #blackfridaysales
  • Happy Thanksgiving Week! 🦃 I’m looking forward to spending time with family & eating alllll the food! 😋 if you’re looking for gifts for the person who loves to entertain or the host of a holiday party I have a comprehensive gift guide live on the blog, including this chic personalized wine tote from @barringtongifts! 🍷 shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2HmTy @liketoknow.it #liketkit #barringtongifts #winetote #hostessgift #giftideasforher #familygiftideas #giftguide #barrington