Currently Loving 05.16

While we were on our honeymoon I really “checked out” and unplugged which was so, so nice. Sure, I posted a few IG stories and an IG post every few days, but I didn’t even open my computer or check an email while we were away. Even though playing catch up has been a bit daunting, I have enjoyed checking out my favorite sites to see what new items arrived while we were away. Today’s post is filled with so many good finds from around the web! A few I recently ordered and I few I’m wishing would appear in my closet haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. OPEN STITCH SWEATER | Perfect lightweight sweater for cooler nights! Love how they paired it with these striped shorts.
  2. ย LINEN LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH | I love that this clutch is linen, making it a great lightweight seasonal bag!
  3. COGNAC BELT | I don’t own many belts, but there are so many times that I *wish* I had one to wear with shorts or to add to a dress. This one is such a classic and also comes in cream and black.
  4. INITIAL NECKLACE | I am all about dainty necklaces. This would be a cute gift to give a new mom, a bride to be, or even your bestie!
  5. SMALL GOLD NECKLACE | This is a great layering necklace!
  6. MARC JACOBS CROSS BODY BAG | I have been eyeing this bag for the longest time. It’s a great size for a cross body, so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered it. It arrives today and I’m so excited!
  7. WHITE TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | I really like my TB miller sandals. They hold up so well through all kinds of wear. The white version is cute and would go with so much.
  8. DISTRESSED BF JEANS | I have been obsessed with boyfriend jeans lately and these are my new favorites. They run big, so order a size or two down.
  9. PINK FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | Just ordered these because, well, they’re just so fun!!
  10. BLUE BUCKET CROSS BODY BAGย (also comes in white HERE) | Madewell always creates the best bags. Every one of my Madewell bags has held up so well over time. I love the drawstring detail on this crossbody and it comes in some really fun colors.
  11. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | Can’t go wrong with a pair of espadrilles in the summer & the metallic color is great.
  12. BRIGHT PRINTED SCARF | I’m all about a bright colored scarf this season. I love that this one can be worn in your hair, around your neck, or on a bag as an accessory!
  13. TIERED RUFFLE TANK | This is one of those tops that can be worn and styled SO many ways. I love this color, but it also comes in black and yellow.
  14. RAW EDGE FEDORA HAT | I like wearing hats in the summer to protect my face from the sun (and my scalp because it gets easily sunburned ha!) This raw edge hat is by one of my favorite hat brands.
  15. STRIPED TOP | I can never say no to stripes, especially when it’s a new version of my favorite top.
  16. COLOR BLOCK CARD CASE | Lately I’ve been using card cases over my wallet because they’re so much more convenient. This color block one is fun and you would never lose it in your bag thanks to the bright colors.
  17. PHONE CASE WITH HANDLE | Forget the popsocket, you won’t need it with this phone case because it has a handle… I love that idea!
  18. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | Quay has become a go-to sunglasses brand of mine. They offer affordable, but on trend glasses. These are such classics.
  19. STRIPED BANDANA | I love the stripes on this bandana! Would be a chic way to keep your hair pulled back!
  20. FLORAL HI-LOW DRESS | I spotted this dress by BB Dakota a few days ago and love the print and here details. This would be great for a wedding and can easily be styled more casually or dressy, depending on the occasion.

1. Allie wrote:

Sometimes a break from everything, even things you enjoy, is so nice. Everything feels fresh and new when you return! Love the hat, xAllie

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Ah, all so cute! So many great new finds, thanks for sharing girl. I tried on that pink top and it’s so cute! Also really loving the colored block card case, so fun for summer!

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  3. it’s nice to take a break every once in a while! I am loving that dress and the TB flats! I wish when we made a purchase everything would magically appear in the closet too!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

Loving that scarf and those metallic espadrilles!! So cute for summer!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  5. Lily wrote:

NEED those metallic espadrilles, they are perfect for this time of year!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  6. Those pink earrings are AMAZING!!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute!! Adore those red earrings and the white TB Sandals!!

Kileen

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  8. Jen wrote:

Okay girl, I want everything on here! I also have to have that scarf ASAP. Hope you’re doing well!! xoxo

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  9. Those red dangly earrings are so fun and cute!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

The perfect spring accessories! Especially loving those jeans! xo

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  11. Yes to scarves!! Anytime I see one I have to have it! They are so functional and go with anything:)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  12. sandy a la mode wrote:

These are all such fun picks! So many fun colors and prints for spring! I love bucket bags this season!

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  13. Dawn wrote:

I love those floral earrings! They are my favorite!

Posted 5.21.18 Reply
  14. I’ll take the floral dress and the striped button down please!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 5.22.18 Reply

• Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay
  • Mai-tais well kick off the cruise the right way... with a drink in hand!๐Ÿน๐Ÿ˜‰ Having the best time aboard #navigatoroftheseas & canโ€™t wait to experience #PerfectDayatCocoCay today! be sure to follow along on stories ๐Ÿ›ณ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‘™๐ŸŒŠ #enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BO3t #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKsalealert