Currently Loving 05.16

While we were on our honeymoon I really “checked out” and unplugged which was so, so nice. Sure, I posted a few IG stories and an IG post every few days, but I didn’t even open my computer or check an email while we were away. Even though playing catch up has been a bit daunting, I have enjoyed checking out my favorite sites to see what new items arrived while we were away. Today’s post is filled with so many good finds from around the web! A few I recently ordered and I few I’m wishing would appear in my closet haha 😉

1. OPEN STITCH SWEATER | Perfect lightweight sweater for cooler nights! Love how they paired it with these striped shorts.
  2.  LINEN LEOPARD PRINT CLUTCH | I love that this clutch is linen, making it a great lightweight seasonal bag!
  3. COGNAC BELT | I don’t own many belts, but there are so many times that I *wish* I had one to wear with shorts or to add to a dress. This one is such a classic and also comes in cream and black.
  4. INITIAL NECKLACE | I am all about dainty necklaces. This would be a cute gift to give a new mom, a bride to be, or even your bestie!
  5. SMALL GOLD NECKLACE | This is a great layering necklace!
  6. MARC JACOBS CROSS BODY BAG | I have been eyeing this bag for the longest time. It’s a great size for a cross body, so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered it. It arrives today and I’m so excited!
  7. WHITE TORY BURCH MILLER SANDALS | I really like my TB miller sandals. They hold up so well through all kinds of wear. The white version is cute and would go with so much.
  8. DISTRESSED BF JEANS | I have been obsessed with boyfriend jeans lately and these are my new favorites. They run big, so order a size or two down.
  9. PINK FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | Just ordered these because, well, they’re just so fun!!
  10. BLUE BUCKET CROSS BODY BAG (also comes in white HERE) | Madewell always creates the best bags. Every one of my Madewell bags has held up so well over time. I love the drawstring detail on this crossbody and it comes in some really fun colors.
  11. METALLIC ESPADRILLES | Can’t go wrong with a pair of espadrilles in the summer & the metallic color is great.
  12. BRIGHT PRINTED SCARF | I’m all about a bright colored scarf this season. I love that this one can be worn in your hair, around your neck, or on a bag as an accessory!
  13. TIERED RUFFLE TANK | This is one of those tops that can be worn and styled SO many ways. I love this color, but it also comes in black and yellow.
  14. RAW EDGE FEDORA HAT | I like wearing hats in the summer to protect my face from the sun (and my scalp because it gets easily sunburned ha!) This raw edge hat is by one of my favorite hat brands.
  15. STRIPED TOP | I can never say no to stripes, especially when it’s a new version of my favorite top.
  16. COLOR BLOCK CARD CASE | Lately I’ve been using card cases over my wallet because they’re so much more convenient. This color block one is fun and you would never lose it in your bag thanks to the bright colors.
  17. PHONE CASE WITH HANDLE | Forget the popsocket, you won’t need it with this phone case because it has a handle… I love that idea!
  18. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | Quay has become a go-to sunglasses brand of mine. They offer affordable, but on trend glasses. These are such classics.
  19. STRIPED BANDANA | I love the stripes on this bandana! Would be a chic way to keep your hair pulled back!
  20. FLORAL HI-LOW DRESS | I spotted this dress by BB Dakota a few days ago and love the print and here details. This would be great for a wedding and can easily be styled more casually or dressy, depending on the occasion.

1. Allie wrote:

Sometimes a break from everything, even things you enjoy, is so nice. Everything feels fresh and new when you return! Love the hat, xAllie

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  2. Lydia wrote:

Ah, all so cute! So many great new finds, thanks for sharing girl. I tried on that pink top and it’s so cute! Also really loving the colored block card case, so fun for summer!

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  3. it’s nice to take a break every once in a while! I am loving that dress and the TB flats! I wish when we made a purchase everything would magically appear in the closet too!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  4. Cathy wrote:

Loving that scarf and those metallic espadrilles!! So cute for summer!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  5. Lily wrote:

NEED those metallic espadrilles, they are perfect for this time of year!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  6. Those pink earrings are AMAZING!!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all so cute!! Adore those red earrings and the white TB Sandals!!

Kileen

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  8. Jen wrote:

Okay girl, I want everything on here! I also have to have that scarf ASAP. Hope you’re doing well!! xoxo

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  9. Those red dangly earrings are so fun and cute!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  10. Kelsey wrote:

The perfect spring accessories! Especially loving those jeans! xo

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  11. Yes to scarves!! Anytime I see one I have to have it! They are so functional and go with anything:)

xoxo, Hannah

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  12. sandy a la mode wrote:

These are all such fun picks! So many fun colors and prints for spring! I love bucket bags this season!

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
  13. Dawn wrote:

I love those floral earrings! They are my favorite!

Posted 5.21.18 Reply
  14. I’ll take the floral dress and the striped button down please!

xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

Posted 5.22.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing