Currently Loving 05.24

Today I’m rounding up my favorites from around the web in today’s currently loving post! I’m seeing a trend of bold prints, big statement earrings, and cute straw accessories in my online shopping carts these days 😉

1. FLORAL MAXI DRESS | I picked up this maxi dress last week for an event & I am so impressed with the look and quality. Best part? It’s under $30!
  2. PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | I can’t handle the cuteness of these earrings! Baublebar is killin’ it with statement earrings this season!
  3. CARD HOLDER WALLET | I love my card holder, but sometimes I need a bigger zip portion for cash, etc. so this is a perfect alternative!
  4. SUPERGA SNEAKERS | These classic sneaks will go with everything from denim shorts to t-shirt dresses. Superga makes the cutest sneakers in so many colors.
  5. STRIPED MAXI DRESS | I really love the smocked detail on this dress by Free People. This would be a great dress for those humid temps!
  6. PYTHON CROSS BODY BAG | I have this bag in navy and get so much use out of it. It’s a crossbody, so it’s compact but holds all the essentials.
  7. WOVEN FEDORA HAT | This hat is adorable! I always love wearing hats in the summer to protect my face (and scalp) from the sun.
  8. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | Can’t go wrong with a cute pair of sunglasses! These remind me of my Karen Walker sunglasses, but at a fraction of the price.
  9. LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | I can never say no to leopard print. I tend to wear it more in the fall/winter, but I love these sandals for summer.
  10. PINK RUFFLE HEM DRESS | This would be a great dress to wear for brunch or a wedding!
  11. LINEN CIRCLE BAG | I’m all about the round bag this season. I love that this one is linen and has a tassel!
  12. TURQUOISE HOOP EARRINGS | I grabbed these last week and they make such a fun statement.
  13. STRAW BAG | Hat Attack is my favorite for spring bags and this one stole my heart.
  14. SUPERGOOP SETTING POWDER | This is such a great product & one to keep in your bag 24/7. It’s SPF 45 and helps set your makeup so well.
  15. PRINTED BEACH TOTE | This isn’t your typical beach tote.. love the printed detail on it.
  16. PAISLEY PRINTED BLOUSE | My friend Shelby wore this recently & it looked SO cute on her. It’s now in my cart ha!
  17. STRIPE TIE FRONT DRESS Target is on fire with the new lines they carry. How cute is this striped tie front dress?! The bold colors are so fun for summer.

1. Allie wrote:

I love Superga sneakers. They are so comfortable and really going with anything. I highly recommend the J.Crew factory no show socks to go with them – they have this gel in the back so they don’t slide down your foot! xAllie

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  2. rebecca wrote:

LOVING the colorful pieces and especially love a good pair of statement earrings!

xx Rebecca

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love the striped dress, so cute!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  4. I just got #17! You’re right, Target is killing it right now!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  5. Stesha wrote:

that stripped maxi dress is everything, i love it!

xo
    stesha

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. Yes girl, we’re going to be twins with that striped midi dress! So many great picks! You’ve added some items to my wish list.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  7. annaefox01 wrote:

All the fun accessories are catching my eye! So cute.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  8. maggie wrote:

Love all of your picks!! So cute!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  9. Obsessed with all of these prints and accessories! Love!

Posted 5.26.18 Reply
  10. Loving all of these prints and accessories!!

Posted 5.26.18 Reply
  11. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Loving all the color in your picks!

Posted 5.27.18 Reply
  12. Those such great picks for the season!! Love them all

Posted 5.28.18 Reply
  13. Um, can I please have all of those purses 🙂 Love these picks!

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50