Currently Loving 05.24

Today I’m rounding up my favorites from around the web in today’s currently loving post! I’m seeing a trend of bold prints, big statement earrings, and cute straw accessories in my online shopping carts these days ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. FLORAL MAXI DRESS | I picked up this maxi dress last week for an event & I am so impressed with the look and quality. Best part? It’s under $30!
  2. PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS | I can’t handle the cuteness of these earrings! Baublebar is killin’ it with statement earrings this season!
  3. CARD HOLDER WALLET | I love my card holder, but sometimes I need a bigger zip portion for cash, etc. so this is a perfect alternative!
  4. SUPERGA SNEAKERS | These classic sneaks will go with everything from denim shorts to t-shirt dresses. Superga makes the cutest sneakers in so many colors.
  5. STRIPED MAXI DRESS | I really love the smocked detail on this dress by Free People. This would be a great dress for those humid temps!
  6. PYTHON CROSS BODY BAG | I have this bag in navy and get so much use out of it. It’s a crossbody, so it’s compact but holds all the essentials.
  7. WOVEN FEDORA HAT | This hat is adorable! I always love wearing hats in the summer to protect my face (and scalp) from the sun.
  8. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES | Can’t go wrong with a cute pair of sunglasses! These remind me of my Karen Walker sunglasses, but at a fraction of the price.
  9. LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | I can never say no to leopard print. I tend to wear it more in the fall/winter, but I love these sandals for summer.
  10. PINK RUFFLE HEM DRESS | This would be a great dress to wear for brunch or a wedding!
  11. LINEN CIRCLE BAG | I’m all about the round bag this season. I love that this one is linen and has a tassel!
  12. TURQUOISE HOOP EARRINGS | I grabbed these last week and they make such a fun statement.
  13. STRAW BAG | Hat Attack is my favorite for spring bags and this one stole my heart.
  14. SUPERGOOP SETTING POWDER | This is such a great product & one to keep in your bag 24/7. It’s SPF 45 and helps set your makeup so well.
  15. PRINTED BEACH TOTE | This isn’t your typical beach tote.. love the printed detail on it.
  16. PAISLEY PRINTED BLOUSE | My friend Shelby wore this recently & it looked SO cute on her. It’s now in my cart ha!
  17. STRIPE TIE FRONT DRESSย Target is on fire with the new lines they carry. How cute is this striped tie front dress?! The bold colors are so fun for summer.

1. Allie wrote:

I love Superga sneakers. They are so comfortable and really going with anything. I highly recommend the J.Crew factory no show socks to go with them – they have this gel in the back so they donโ€™t slide down your foot! xAllie

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  2. rebecca wrote:

LOVING the colorful pieces and especially love a good pair of statement earrings!

xx Rebecca

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  3. Cathy wrote:

So many cute items! I love the striped dress, so cute!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  4. I just got #17! You’re right, Target is killing it right now!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  5. Stesha wrote:

that stripped maxi dress is everything, i love it!

xo
    stesha

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. Yes girl, we’re going to be twins with that striped midi dress! So many great picks! You’ve added some items to my wish list.

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  7. annaefox01 wrote:

All the fun accessories are catching my eye! So cute.

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  8. maggie wrote:

Love all of your picks!! So cute!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  9. Obsessed with all of these prints and accessories! Love!

Posted 5.26.18 Reply
  10. Loving all of these prints and accessories!!

Posted 5.26.18 Reply
  11. Sarah K Tripp wrote:

Loving all the color in your picks!

Posted 5.27.18 Reply
  12. Those such great picks for the season!! Love them all

Posted 5.28.18 Reply
  13. Um, can I please have all of those purses ๐Ÿ™‚ Love these picks!

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay