Swimsuit Season

With Memorial Day weekend just a few days away, I’m gearing up for a summer spent by the pool and at the lake! When warm weather rolls around I can’t help but buy a few swimsuits… probably more than I’ll need haha! There’s just something about donning a cute suit that makes me happy! When I was prepping for our honeymoon to St. Lucia I ended up finding the cutest suits, so today I wanted to share one with you!

I have wanted a cute white suit for the longest time but, as it turns out, it’s hard to find a good, non-see-through suit! *just being honest* This white suit is so adorable with the embroidered edges and the lace-up back is such a fun detail! I also have this white swimsuit and LOVE it! Below I’m sharing a roundup of some cute and affordable swimsuits for the season!

WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM TOP | WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM BOTTOMS |

AFFORDABLE TWO-PIECE SWIMSUITS

AFFORDABLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS

1. Natali wrote:

Super cute beach bunny! LOVE your swimsuit!!!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the embroidery detail and the back is great – I’m always looking for a suit that doesn’t tie around my neck. They can be really hard to find!
    Have a great Wednesday, xAllie

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

There are always SO many cute swimsuits! Love them all, thanks for sharing! And love all the photos.

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

Love the lace up detail of the top, so cute!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  5. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Gorgeous pics friend, this one suits you so well x

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. I love that white swimsuit! It’s so cute and it’s definitely time to be buying a few new swimsuits!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Such a cute swimsuit!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  8. You look amazing gal! Rocking that white bikini. So excited for swimsuit season this year!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  9. Katie N wrote:

Your trip looked amazing. Not going to lie, my greatest fear is a see through white swimsuit, too. But I’m dying to get one!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Love this swimsuit but I wouldn’t be able to rock a white swimsuit lol I’d be so scared.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Such a cute suit!! I also love the one pieces you linked- need them all!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  12. annaefox01 wrote:

This is such a cute swimsuit on you!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  13. That white bikini is so cute! Love the details!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  14. Lauren wrote:

I adore that white swimsuit!! It looks so good on you!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!