Swimsuit Season

With Memorial Day weekend just a few days away, I’m gearing up for a summer spent by the pool and at the lake! When warm weather rolls around I can’t help but buy a few swimsuits… probably more than I’ll need haha! There’s just something about donning a cute suit that makes me happy! When I was prepping for our honeymoon to St. Lucia I ended up finding the cutest suits, so today I wanted to share one with you!

I have wanted a cute white suit for the longest time but, as it turns out, it’s hard to find a good, non-see-through suit! *just being honest* This white suit is so adorable with the embroidered edges and the lace-up back is such a fun detail! I also have this white swimsuit and LOVE it! Below I’m sharing a roundup of some cute and affordable swimsuits for the season!

WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM TOP | WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM BOTTOMS |

AFFORDABLE TWO-PIECE SWIMSUITS

AFFORDABLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS

1. Natali wrote:

Super cute beach bunny! LOVE your swimsuit!!!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the embroidery detail and the back is great – I’m always looking for a suit that doesn’t tie around my neck. They can be really hard to find!
    Have a great Wednesday, xAllie

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

There are always SO many cute swimsuits! Love them all, thanks for sharing! And love all the photos.

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

Love the lace up detail of the top, so cute!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  5. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Gorgeous pics friend, this one suits you so well x

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. I love that white swimsuit! It’s so cute and it’s definitely time to be buying a few new swimsuits!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Such a cute swimsuit!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  8. You look amazing gal! Rocking that white bikini. So excited for swimsuit season this year!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  9. Katie N wrote:

Your trip looked amazing. Not going to lie, my greatest fear is a see through white swimsuit, too. But I’m dying to get one!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Love this swimsuit but I wouldn’t be able to rock a white swimsuit lol I’d be so scared.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Such a cute suit!! I also love the one pieces you linked- need them all!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  12. annaefox01 wrote:

This is such a cute swimsuit on you!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  13. That white bikini is so cute! Love the details!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  14. Lauren wrote:

I adore that white swimsuit!! It looks so good on you!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• I’ll take all things bright & colorful, please! 💕 daydreaming about the day when I have somewhere to go so I can wear these pieces! 🙌🏻 sharing this roundup of spring finds today on lifewithemilyblog.com OR you can shop it at the link in bio + @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2PCh6 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #LTKspring #springfinds #warmweather #springstyles
  • 3️⃣2️⃣ looks good on you, @nick_wilkinson1! 🎉 happy birthday my love! I love you more than you know! I’m so grateful for the life we have built together & I’m thankful to be by your side through it all. I can’t wait to celebrate another year of you & watch you become a dad in a few short months! 👶🏻 cheers to another year of memories together! 💙#happybirthday #32ndbirthday #birthdayboy
  • Another rainy day ☔️ wishing for warmer days + being able to get dressed up to head out! But instead we’re curled up on the couch and are having a crock pot meal tonight... not mad about it! 💙 This maxi dress is so stunning in person & is so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear it out again! Shop everything here (earrings are $8, dress fits oversized I’m in an XS) http://liketk.it/2PgfP @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKspring  #fpxme #freepeople
  • Anyone else been tinkering with spaces around their house during quarantine?! 🙋🏼‍♀️I know I sure have! I have been using a mix of what I already own & what I have picked up from @kirklands (buy online, curbside pick up is a game changer!) to switch up spaces! 🙌🏻Best part is, I was able to refresh this space using only 4 items all for under $100! It's so easy to change out a few pieces to give a totally different look. [ad] shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2OYgA #LTKhome
#refresh4less #kirklandsinsiders #kirklandsfinds #kirklandshappiness
  • What are you looking forward to doing after quarantine?! 💕 A few things I’m looking forward to (full list on lifewithemilyblog.com):
•seeing our friends & family
•date nights & eating at our favorite local spots again 🍽 hoping we can squeeze in a few date nights while it’s just the 2 of us!
•getting my hair cut & my nails done 💇🏼‍♀️💅🏻My hair was in desperate need of a trim before... now it’s just embarrassing 😂

Shop this look here: http://liketk.it/2OOhX @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #pinkblushmaternity #pinkblush #pregnant #30weekspregnant #30weeks #pregnancystyle #maternitystyle #bumpstyle #stylethebump
  • 30 week “bumpdate”💙 it’s hard to believe that we will be meeting our little one in 10 weeks or less! 👶🏻I can’t believe just how quickly time has flown by!
•Baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe this week 🍈 + measures roughly 16in & 3lbs
•He is moving around like CRAZY lately! One of our favorite things to do at night is to watch/feel him moving.
• I am in full nesting mode! We are still working on his nursery but it’s quickly becoming my fav room in the house!
• We have been soaking up all of this time just the two of us during quarantine! We’ve been giving 🐶&🐱sooo much attention since we know their life is going to change drastically in July!

#bumpdate #30weeks #30weekspregnant #bumpstyle #stylethebump #maternitystyle #boymom #babyboy #momtobe #mama #pregnantblogger #expecting #bump #thebump #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement #mamatobe