Swimsuit Season

With Memorial Day weekend just a few days away, I’m gearing up for a summer spent by the pool and at the lake! When warm weather rolls around I can’t help but buy a few swimsuits… probably more than I’ll need haha! There’s just something about donning a cute suit that makes me happy! When I was prepping for our honeymoon to St. Lucia I ended up finding the cutest suits, so today I wanted to share one with you!

I have wanted a cute white suit for the longest time but, as it turns out, it’s hard to find a good, non-see-through suit! *just being honest* This white suit is so adorable with the embroidered edges and the lace-up back is such a fun detail! I also have this white swimsuit and LOVE it! Below I’m sharing a roundup of some cute and affordable swimsuits for the season!

WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM TOP | WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM BOTTOMS |

AFFORDABLE TWO-PIECE SWIMSUITS

AFFORDABLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS

1. Natali wrote:

Super cute beach bunny! LOVE your swimsuit!!!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the embroidery detail and the back is great – I’m always looking for a suit that doesn’t tie around my neck. They can be really hard to find!
    Have a great Wednesday, xAllie

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

There are always SO many cute swimsuits! Love them all, thanks for sharing! And love all the photos.

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

Love the lace up detail of the top, so cute!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  5. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Gorgeous pics friend, this one suits you so well x

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. I love that white swimsuit! It’s so cute and it’s definitely time to be buying a few new swimsuits!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Such a cute swimsuit!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  8. You look amazing gal! Rocking that white bikini. So excited for swimsuit season this year!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  9. Katie N wrote:

Your trip looked amazing. Not going to lie, my greatest fear is a see through white swimsuit, too. But I’m dying to get one!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Love this swimsuit but I wouldn’t be able to rock a white swimsuit lol I’d be so scared.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Such a cute suit!! I also love the one pieces you linked- need them all!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  12. annaefox01 wrote:

This is such a cute swimsuit on you!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  13. That white bikini is so cute! Love the details!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  14. Lauren wrote:

I adore that white swimsuit!! It looks so good on you!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion