Swimsuit Season

With Memorial Day weekend just a few days away, I’m gearing up for a summer spent by the pool and at the lake! When warm weather rolls around I can’t help but buy a few swimsuits… probably more than I’ll need haha! There’s just something about donning a cute suit that makes me happy! When I was prepping for our honeymoon to St. Lucia I ended up finding the cutest suits, so today I wanted to share one with you!

I have wanted a cute white suit for the longest time but, as it turns out, it’s hard to find a good, non-see-through suit! *just being honest* This white suit is so adorable with the embroidered edges and the lace-up back is such a fun detail! I also have this white swimsuit and LOVE it! Below I’m sharing a roundup of some cute and affordable swimsuits for the season!

WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM TOP | WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM BOTTOMS |

AFFORDABLE TWO-PIECE SWIMSUITS

AFFORDABLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS

1. Natali wrote:

Super cute beach bunny! LOVE your swimsuit!!!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the embroidery detail and the back is great – I’m always looking for a suit that doesn’t tie around my neck. They can be really hard to find!
    Have a great Wednesday, xAllie

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

There are always SO many cute swimsuits! Love them all, thanks for sharing! And love all the photos.

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

Love the lace up detail of the top, so cute!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  5. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Gorgeous pics friend, this one suits you so well x

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. I love that white swimsuit! It’s so cute and it’s definitely time to be buying a few new swimsuits!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Such a cute swimsuit!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  8. You look amazing gal! Rocking that white bikini. So excited for swimsuit season this year!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  9. Katie N wrote:

Your trip looked amazing. Not going to lie, my greatest fear is a see through white swimsuit, too. But I’m dying to get one!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Love this swimsuit but I wouldn’t be able to rock a white swimsuit lol I’d be so scared.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Such a cute suit!! I also love the one pieces you linked- need them all!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  12. annaefox01 wrote:

This is such a cute swimsuit on you!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  13. That white bikini is so cute! Love the details!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  14. Lauren wrote:

I adore that white swimsuit!! It looks so good on you!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay