Swimsuit Season

With Memorial Day weekend just a few days away, I’m gearing up for a summer spent by the pool and at the lake! When warm weather rolls around I can’t help but buy a few swimsuits… probably more than I’ll need haha! There’s just something about donning a cute suit that makes me happy! When I was prepping for our honeymoon to St. Lucia I ended up finding the cutest suits, so today I wanted to share one with you!

I have wanted a cute white suit for the longest time but, as it turns out, it’s hard to find a good, non-see-through suit! *just being honest* This white suit is so adorable with the embroidered edges and the lace-up back is such a fun detail! I also have this white swimsuit and LOVE it! Below I’m sharing a roundup of some cute and affordable swimsuits for the season!

WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM TOP | WHITE EMBROIDERED SWIM BOTTOMS |

AFFORDABLE TWO-PIECE SWIMSUITS

AFFORDABLE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUITS

1. Natali wrote:

Super cute beach bunny! LOVE your swimsuit!!!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  2. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the embroidery detail and the back is great – I’m always looking for a suit that doesn’t tie around my neck. They can be really hard to find!
    Have a great Wednesday, xAllie

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

There are always SO many cute swimsuits! Love them all, thanks for sharing! And love all the photos.

xo, Lydia

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

Love the lace up detail of the top, so cute!

Posted 5.23.18 Reply
  5. caleyjaderosenberg wrote:

Gorgeous pics friend, this one suits you so well x

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  6. I love that white swimsuit! It’s so cute and it’s definitely time to be buying a few new swimsuits!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  7. maggie wrote:

Such a cute swimsuit!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  8. You look amazing gal! Rocking that white bikini. So excited for swimsuit season this year!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  9. Katie N wrote:

Your trip looked amazing. Not going to lie, my greatest fear is a see through white swimsuit, too. But I’m dying to get one!

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  10. Jasmine wrote:

Love this swimsuit but I wouldn’t be able to rock a white swimsuit lol I’d be so scared.

Posted 5.24.18 Reply
  11. Kelsey wrote:

Such a cute suit!! I also love the one pieces you linked- need them all!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  12. annaefox01 wrote:

This is such a cute swimsuit on you!

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  13. That white bikini is so cute! Love the details!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.25.18 Reply
  14. Lauren wrote:

I adore that white swimsuit!! It looks so good on you!
    xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.29.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing