Vacation Style in St. Lucia

Ah, back to reality! We had an incredible time on our honeymoon in St. Lucia and it’s safe to say neither one us of were ready to come back! I can’t wait to share more about our vacation with you, but in the mean time an outfit will have to do! 😉

I wore this look one night for dinner after a day in the sun! I got so many compliments on this look, but to be honest I was a little hesitant to wear this outfit! A little backstory… When I saw these pants online I really liked them, but wasn’t sure if I would like them on me. I decided to order them anyways just to see and I’m glad I did because I LOVE them. They were deemed my “vacation” pants on this trip haha. If you’re looking for a comfortable pair of pants- grab these ASAP! They’re incredibly comfortable, have an elastic waistband and the wide legs are great for if you have a bit of sunburn! And in case the pants aren’t your thing- grab this cami. I have this one in four different colors and prints because I love it so much. It’s a great closet staple for the spring and summer and can easily be dressed up or down.sandals st lucia honeymoon outfitCREAM BUTTON FRONT CAMI | TROPICAL PRINT PANTS  (wearing XXS Petite) | ROSE GOLD SANDALS c/o (more sizes & colors HERE)| STRAW CLUTCH | THICK GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSEShoneymoon sandals st luciasandals grande st lucian honeymoonst lucia vacation

loft summer outfits
loft tropical wide leg pants
tropical outfit ideastropical vacation outfit ideasmar y sol clutch
vacation outfit ideas
what to wear on vacation
Kate spade sandals st lucia

1. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the cropped length of the pants, it gives them a wonderful spring/summer vibe. I can’t wait to see more pictures from your trip! xAllie

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love your vacation outfit, those pants are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  3. Anna English wrote:

These printed pants are SO fun! Love them on you.

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  4. You look so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful time, I can’t wait to hear about it. And I really love those pants, I need to see if they still have them!

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  5. Summers should definitely be spent with florals, frills and palm trees. Digging your St. Lucia vacation style.

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  6. Megan wrote:

Your honeymoon looked amazing! These pattern pants were perfect with the scenery.

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  7. Natali wrote:

Very cute, laidback and perfect for the vacation outfit! 🙂

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  8. Perfect vacation look! I was just telling my husband and I wanted to go here. Beautiful!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  9. Lauren wrote:

I have this exact outfit and it’s one of my favorites! LOVE this look!

xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  10. What a pretty outfit! Especially loving the pants.

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  11. Ciera Chang wrote:

I’m literally obsessed with this vacay outfit! I need these pants ASAP 😍

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  12. They look so cute! I’m glad you ended up giving them a try!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  13. Morgan wrote:

Cutest “vacation pants” ever!! Totally fit the St. Lucia vibe!

-Morgan

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  14. Lindsay wrote:

Those are definitely the perfect vacation pants! Such a cute and comfy look

Posted 5.21.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing