Vacation Style in St. Lucia

Ah, back to reality! We had an incredible time on our honeymoon in St. Lucia and it’s safe to say neither one us of were ready to come back! I can’t wait to share more about our vacation with you, but in the mean time an outfit will have to do! 😉

I wore this look one night for dinner after a day in the sun! I got so many compliments on this look, but to be honest I was a little hesitant to wear this outfit! A little backstory… When I saw these pants online I really liked them, but wasn’t sure if I would like them on me. I decided to order them anyways just to see and I’m glad I did because I LOVE them. They were deemed my “vacation” pants on this trip haha. If you’re looking for a comfortable pair of pants- grab these ASAP! They’re incredibly comfortable, have an elastic waistband and the wide legs are great for if you have a bit of sunburn! And in case the pants aren’t your thing- grab this cami. I have this one in four different colors and prints because I love it so much. It’s a great closet staple for the spring and summer and can easily be dressed up or down.sandals st lucia honeymoon outfitCREAM BUTTON FRONT CAMI | TROPICAL PRINT PANTS  (wearing XXS Petite) | ROSE GOLD SANDALS c/o (more sizes & colors HERE)| STRAW CLUTCH | THICK GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSEShoneymoon sandals st luciasandals grande st lucian honeymoonst lucia vacation

loft summer outfits
loft tropical wide leg pants
tropical outfit ideastropical vacation outfit ideasmar y sol clutch
vacation outfit ideas
what to wear on vacation
Kate spade sandals st lucia

1. Allie wrote:

You look beautiful! I love the cropped length of the pants, it gives them a wonderful spring/summer vibe. I can’t wait to see more pictures from your trip! xAllie

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

Love your vacation outfit, those pants are fabulous!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  3. Anna English wrote:

These printed pants are SO fun! Love them on you.

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  4. You look so pretty! I hope you had a wonderful time, I can’t wait to hear about it. And I really love those pants, I need to see if they still have them!

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  5. Summers should definitely be spent with florals, frills and palm trees. Digging your St. Lucia vacation style.

Posted 5.15.18 Reply
  6. Megan wrote:

Your honeymoon looked amazing! These pattern pants were perfect with the scenery.

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  7. Natali wrote:

Very cute, laidback and perfect for the vacation outfit! 🙂

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  8. Perfect vacation look! I was just telling my husband and I wanted to go here. Beautiful!

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  9. Lauren wrote:

I have this exact outfit and it’s one of my favorites! LOVE this look!

xx
    Lauren

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  10. What a pretty outfit! Especially loving the pants.

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  11. Ciera Chang wrote:

I’m literally obsessed with this vacay outfit! I need these pants ASAP 😍

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  12. They look so cute! I’m glad you ended up giving them a try!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  13. Morgan wrote:

Cutest “vacation pants” ever!! Totally fit the St. Lucia vibe!

-Morgan

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  14. Lindsay wrote:

Those are definitely the perfect vacation pants! Such a cute and comfy look

Posted 5.21.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50