Floral Maxi Dress under $30

How was everyone’s weekend?! We had such great weather this weekend, albeit was a bit hot and humid! We spent a lot of time by the pool, so no complaints here! Anyways, on to the outfit… When it’s as hot as it is in North Carolina I reach for easy, breathable items in my closet! I had picked up this maxi dress for a fundraiser back in May and have worn it countless times since! I still can’t believe this dress is under $30! I love the colors of the dress, it’s a great throw on and go option, and it’s easy to dress up or wear more casually. I loved adding pops of gold with my big floral statement earrings and these studded sandals!FLORAL MAXI DRESS (under $30) | STUDDED SANDALS (also available HERE) | STRAW BAG | FLORAL EARRINGS |ย SUNGLASSES

1. Jennifer Ashley wrote:

The print on your dress is truly beautiful! I love how you styled it with the straw clutch too.

Jennifer Ashley

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  2. Brittany S wrote:

Such a pretty maxi!! Love the print!

Brittany

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  3. Laura wrote:

That floral maxi dress is so pretty on you!! I also LOVE your earrings!

xo, Laura

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  4. I love the print on this dress! And under $30 from Target?! #Winning! I love the clutch you paired it with too! Great outfit girl!

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  5. Okay I am in love with this dress! And those earrings on you are EVERYTHING!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  6. This dress is gorgeous! I love how you styled it. So perfect !

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  7. Rachel wrote:

Floral maxi dresses are my jam during the hot summer months! This one looks sooo gorgeous on you!

Rachel

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  8. Belle wrote:

You look darling in that dress! Love that it’s affordable too!

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This dress is so gorgeous on you! I am loving the print and the color, so pretty for Summer!

Kileen

Posted 6.20.18 Reply
  10. Megan wrote:

Such a pretty maxi! Love the color and price point!

Posted 6.20.18 Reply
  11. Natali wrote:

That is such a perfect maxi!! You are looking flawless. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 6.21.18 Reply
  12. I love this outfit, so pretty and fresh for summer!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  13. Inna wrote:

Beautiful dress!

Posted 7.7.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, yโ€™all! ๐Ÿ’™ what are your plans for the day?! ๐Ÿ‘™Itโ€™s a hot one here (again!) so I plan on staying cool any way I can! ๐Ÿฅต
p.s. my suit & coverup are from @the_hermoza (gets a discount when you use code WILK) http://liketk.it/2Dxow #liketkit #LTKunder50
  • I think weโ€™re officially in the โ€œdog days of summerโ€ here in NC ๐ŸฅตIt has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! ๐ŸฆI *think* Iโ€™m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
P.s. itโ€™s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿก
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson ๐Ÿถ we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! ๐Ÿ’™ We love this ball of floof more every single day! ๐Ÿถ #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! ๐Ÿก we are officially home owners! ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸปWe are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home ๐Ÿ’™ Now, letโ€™s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirรฉe ๐Ÿ’™Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! ๐Ÿ’™ Iโ€™ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub