Floral Maxi Dress under $30

How was everyone’s weekend?! We had such great weather this weekend, albeit was a bit hot and humid! We spent a lot of time by the pool, so no complaints here! Anyways, on to the outfit… When it’s as hot as it is in North Carolina I reach for easy, breathable items in my closet! I had picked up this maxi dress for a fundraiser back in May and have worn it countless times since! I still can’t believe this dress is under $30! I love the colors of the dress, it’s a great throw on and go option, and it’s easy to dress up or wear more casually. I loved adding pops of gold with my big floral statement earrings and these studded sandals!FLORAL MAXI DRESS (under $30) | STUDDED SANDALS (also available HERE) | STRAW BAG | FLORAL EARRINGSSUNGLASSES

1. Jennifer Ashley wrote:

The print on your dress is truly beautiful! I love how you styled it with the straw clutch too.

Jennifer Ashley

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  2. Brittany S wrote:

Such a pretty maxi!! Love the print!

Brittany

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  3. Laura wrote:

That floral maxi dress is so pretty on you!! I also LOVE your earrings!

xo, Laura

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  4. I love the print on this dress! And under $30 from Target?! #Winning! I love the clutch you paired it with too! Great outfit girl!

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  5. Okay I am in love with this dress! And those earrings on you are EVERYTHING!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  6. This dress is gorgeous! I love how you styled it. So perfect !

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  7. Rachel wrote:

Floral maxi dresses are my jam during the hot summer months! This one looks sooo gorgeous on you!

Rachel

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  8. Belle wrote:

You look darling in that dress! Love that it’s affordable too!

Posted 6.19.18 Reply
  9. kileen wrote:

This dress is so gorgeous on you! I am loving the print and the color, so pretty for Summer!

Kileen

Posted 6.20.18 Reply
  10. Megan wrote:

Such a pretty maxi! Love the color and price point!

Posted 6.20.18 Reply
  11. Natali wrote:

That is such a perfect maxi!! You are looking flawless. 🙂

Posted 6.21.18 Reply
  12. I love this outfit, so pretty and fresh for summer!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  13. Inna wrote:

Beautiful dress!

Posted 7.7.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!