The Cutest Pleated Skirt for Summer

Alright, how adorable is this pleated skirt?! As soon as I saw it I was in l-o-v-e! I’m not normally one for bright colors, but I couldn’t resist this fun little number! It makes such a fun statement during the summer months. And if you’re looking for a great cami that goes with everything in your closet, grab this one ASAP! I have it in a few different colors and prints and you can’t go wrong with it!

P.s. We made it to Friday! Did anyone else think this was the longest week ever?! We are heading to visit my parents this weekend and I’m really looking forward to catching up with them! They just moved into a new house with a pool, so I know where I’ll be all weekend! What are your weekend plans?! COLORFUL PLEATED SKIRT | CREAM CAMI (more colors & prints available HERE) | CLARE V. BAG (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive option HERE and HERE) | GOLD CHUNKY HOOP EARRINGS

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

This week took FOREVER! Thank goodness for summer Fridays, I am ready for the weekend.

Love this skirt but also the cami, need a new plain cream one (and didn’t see this in the store!)

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

Your pleated skirt is gorgeous! How cute are those stripes!

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

The cutest skirt, love the fun colors for summer! YAY, for the weekend. Enjoy spending time by the pool. I would be spending all my time over there as well. We don’t have any plans, just relaxing this weekend.

Thanks for sharing!

xo, Lydia

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This skirt is so fun! I love the colors and the pleats and I love how you styled it. Have a great weekend at your parents!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

Oh this skirt is bright and fun, I love it! This week was definitely the longest ever! It’s crazy how long some weeks can feel.

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  6. Lee wrote:

Oh my gosh, i legitimately love everything in this outfit! I just added the pleated skirt to my cart – can’t wait for it to arrive!
    Lee

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a pretty and colorful pleated skirt. So twirl worthy!

Megan

Posted 6.24.18 Reply
  8. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That skirt is so adorable! Love the colors! Xo

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  9. Kristina wrote:

Are those sandals comfortable and 100% worth it?? I’ve had my eye on them since I tried them on in Italy last year… thinking I need to pull the trigger?!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  10. Okay, this really is the cutest skirt! And you look so tan Emily!!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I love the fun mix of colors in this skirt. SO cute!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬