The Cutest Pleated Skirt for Summer

Alright, how adorable is this pleated skirt?! As soon as I saw it I was in l-o-v-e! I’m not normally one for bright colors, but I couldn’t resist this fun little number! It makes such a fun statement during the summer months. And if you’re looking for a great cami that goes with everything in your closet, grab this one ASAP! I have it in a few different colors and prints and you can’t go wrong with it!

P.s. We made it to Friday! Did anyone else think this was the longest week ever?! We are heading to visit my parents this weekend and I’m really looking forward to catching up with them! They just moved into a new house with a pool, so I know where I’ll be all weekend! What are your weekend plans?! COLORFUL PLEATED SKIRT | CREAM CAMI (more colors & prints available HERE) | CLARE V. BAG (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive option HERE and HERE) | GOLD CHUNKY HOOP EARRINGS

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

This week took FOREVER! Thank goodness for summer Fridays, I am ready for the weekend.

Love this skirt but also the cami, need a new plain cream one (and didn’t see this in the store!)

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

Your pleated skirt is gorgeous! How cute are those stripes!

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

The cutest skirt, love the fun colors for summer! YAY, for the weekend. Enjoy spending time by the pool. I would be spending all my time over there as well. We don’t have any plans, just relaxing this weekend.

Thanks for sharing!

xo, Lydia

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This skirt is so fun! I love the colors and the pleats and I love how you styled it. Have a great weekend at your parents!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

Oh this skirt is bright and fun, I love it! This week was definitely the longest ever! It’s crazy how long some weeks can feel.

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  6. Lee wrote:

Oh my gosh, i legitimately love everything in this outfit! I just added the pleated skirt to my cart – can’t wait for it to arrive!
    Lee

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a pretty and colorful pleated skirt. So twirl worthy!

Megan

Posted 6.24.18 Reply
  8. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That skirt is so adorable! Love the colors! Xo

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  9. Kristina wrote:

Are those sandals comfortable and 100% worth it?? I’ve had my eye on them since I tried them on in Italy last year… thinking I need to pull the trigger?!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  10. Okay, this really is the cutest skirt! And you look so tan Emily!!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I love the fun mix of colors in this skirt. SO cute!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 what are your plans for the day?! 👙It’s a hot one here (again!) so I plan on staying cool any way I can! 🥵
p.s. my suit & coverup are from @the_hermoza (gets a discount when you use code WILK) http://liketk.it/2Dxow #liketkit #LTKunder50
  • I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub