The Cutest Pleated Skirt for Summer

Alright, how adorable is this pleated skirt?! As soon as I saw it I was in l-o-v-e! I’m not normally one for bright colors, but I couldn’t resist this fun little number! It makes such a fun statement during the summer months. And if you’re looking for a great cami that goes with everything in your closet, grab this one ASAP! I have it in a few different colors and prints and you can’t go wrong with it!

P.s. We made it to Friday! Did anyone else think this was the longest week ever?! We are heading to visit my parents this weekend and I’m really looking forward to catching up with them! They just moved into a new house with a pool, so I know where I’ll be all weekend! What are your weekend plans?! COLORFUL PLEATED SKIRT | CREAM CAMI (more colors & prints available HERE) | CLARE V. BAG (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive option HERE and HERE) | GOLD CHUNKY HOOP EARRINGS

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

This week took FOREVER! Thank goodness for summer Fridays, I am ready for the weekend.

Love this skirt but also the cami, need a new plain cream one (and didn’t see this in the store!)

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

Your pleated skirt is gorgeous! How cute are those stripes!

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

The cutest skirt, love the fun colors for summer! YAY, for the weekend. Enjoy spending time by the pool. I would be spending all my time over there as well. We don’t have any plans, just relaxing this weekend.

Thanks for sharing!

xo, Lydia

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This skirt is so fun! I love the colors and the pleats and I love how you styled it. Have a great weekend at your parents!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

Oh this skirt is bright and fun, I love it! This week was definitely the longest ever! It’s crazy how long some weeks can feel.

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  6. Lee wrote:

Oh my gosh, i legitimately love everything in this outfit! I just added the pleated skirt to my cart – can’t wait for it to arrive!
    Lee

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a pretty and colorful pleated skirt. So twirl worthy!

Megan

Posted 6.24.18 Reply
  8. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That skirt is so adorable! Love the colors! Xo

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  9. Kristina wrote:

Are those sandals comfortable and 100% worth it?? I’ve had my eye on them since I tried them on in Italy last year… thinking I need to pull the trigger?!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  10. Okay, this really is the cutest skirt! And you look so tan Emily!!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I love the fun mix of colors in this skirt. SO cute!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat