The Cutest Pleated Skirt for Summer

Alright, how adorable is this pleated skirt?! As soon as I saw it I was in l-o-v-e! I’m not normally one for bright colors, but I couldn’t resist this fun little number! It makes such a fun statement during the summer months. And if you’re looking for a great cami that goes with everything in your closet, grab this one ASAP! I have it in a few different colors and prints and you can’t go wrong with it!

P.s. We made it to Friday! Did anyone else think this was the longest week ever?! We are heading to visit my parents this weekend and I’m really looking forward to catching up with them! They just moved into a new house with a pool, so I know where I’ll be all weekend! What are your weekend plans?! COLORFUL PLEATED SKIRT | CREAM CAMI (more colors & prints available HERE) | CLARE V. BAG (SIMILAR HERE & HERE) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive option HERE and HERE) | GOLD CHUNKY HOOP EARRINGS

1. Brianna Rooney wrote:

This week took FOREVER! Thank goodness for summer Fridays, I am ready for the weekend.

Love this skirt but also the cami, need a new plain cream one (and didn’t see this in the store!)

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

Your pleated skirt is gorgeous! How cute are those stripes!

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  3. Lydia wrote:

The cutest skirt, love the fun colors for summer! YAY, for the weekend. Enjoy spending time by the pool. I would be spending all my time over there as well. We don’t have any plans, just relaxing this weekend.

Thanks for sharing!

xo, Lydia

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This skirt is so fun! I love the colors and the pleats and I love how you styled it. Have a great weekend at your parents!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  5. Laura wrote:

Oh this skirt is bright and fun, I love it! This week was definitely the longest ever! It’s crazy how long some weeks can feel.

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  6. Lee wrote:

Oh my gosh, i legitimately love everything in this outfit! I just added the pleated skirt to my cart – can’t wait for it to arrive!
    Lee

Posted 6.22.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

What a pretty and colorful pleated skirt. So twirl worthy!

Megan

Posted 6.24.18 Reply
  8. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That skirt is so adorable! Love the colors! Xo

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  9. Kristina wrote:

Are those sandals comfortable and 100% worth it?? I’ve had my eye on them since I tried them on in Italy last year… thinking I need to pull the trigger?!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  10. Okay, this really is the cutest skirt! And you look so tan Emily!!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 6.25.18 Reply
  11. annaefox01 wrote:

I love the fun mix of colors in this skirt. SO cute!

Posted 6.25.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!