Closet Essentials to Buy During the Nordstrom Sale

Happy Friday y’all! I am really looking forward to the weekend! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially open to the public beginning today! I’m hoping they do some re-stocks on a lot of the great basics they had during early access. This year I didn’t do a lot of shopping during the sale. I bought mostly closet basics- like a pair of denim, a pair of flats, and a few neutral sweaters. Today I wanted to share some closet basics that are great to grab during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

JACKETS & BLAZERS | (L to R: utility jacket, Patagonia vest, Barbour jacket, J.Crew blazer, oversized plaid blazer) This sale is a great time to grab an outerwear piece for fall/winter! SO many name brands are on sale that almost NEVER go on sale!

CARDIGANS & SWEATERS | (L to R: v-neck bell sleeve sweater, ribbed cardigan, side slit sweater, grey cardigan) You can’t go wrong with a cardigan or a few sweaters!

TOPS & BLOUSES | (L to R: plaid top, button back top, blue blouse, striped bell sleeve top) There are so many great work wear tops along with tops that will be great to wear now & into the cooler months!

BRAS & UNDERWEAR | (L to R: Zella sports bra, Natori bra, hanky panky underwear) There are great name brand bras and udnerwear that are on sale! I love grabbing a few sports bras and stocking up on my favorite underwear during the sale.

ACCESSORIES | Whether you’re looking to grab a cozy scarf, a designer bag you’ve had your eye on or even a new piece of jewelry, you can’t go wrong by shopping the accessories section of the sale!

JEANS & LEGGINGS | (L to R: Paige denim, Trouvé leather leggings, Wit & Wisdom denim, Zella live-in leggings) I’m a tried and true denim girl, so I always get excited to see what denim is available during the sale! I bought my first pair of Zella leggings during early access!

SHOES | (L to R: leopard mules, Nike sneakers, neutral booties, Nike Air Max Thea sneakers, over the knee boots, Tory Burch flats, Adidas sneakers) Shoes might be my favorite thing to shop during the sale! I love the endless options of booties, boots & sneakers!

1. Tuyet wrote:

such great finds! I have yet to check out the NS but looking forward to it! kimballandkedzie.com

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

This is a great list. So many good deals from this sale!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  3. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

Love your picks! I’ve got both the blazers on the far right of your photo and love em!
    Lee

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  4. These are excellent basics! I think those are the most important things to buy during sales like these!

Posted 7.21.18 Reply
  5. Awesome list! I love grabbing essentials when there’s a major sale. I feel like my money goes so much further. Great picks!

Posted 7.22.18 Reply
  6. Avani wrote:

Love all your picks.. Always love a great sale

Posted 7.23.18 Reply

So many great picks! I am loving those pink Nike’s!

Posted 7.23.18 Reply
  8. blushandblooms wrote:

Loving all of your picks!!

Posted 7.23.18 Reply

• Happy 31st birthday to my favorite person in the entire world! 🎉🎂🥰 I feel so lucky to have you as my husband & soulmate! Thank you for being you, allowing me to be me & for always making life fun and entertaining!! I am SO excited for this next year (and all the years to come!) and can’t wait to see what this year brings you! Cheers to many more, my love! Love you most 🍾😘 #happybirthday #marriage #enwexplores
  • What’s your go-to TV show to binge?! 📺 I am always a fan of Friends - but some of my favs include Veep, A Million Little Things & Parenthood to name a few! I’m teaming up with @scottiestissues to share all my favorite binge-worthy TV shows whether you need a good cry or you want to laugh til you cry, they’ll have ya covered! #scottiesstyle #scottiescomfort #myscottiesstyle [sponsored]
  • If only every day looked something like this! Unfortunately that wasn’t the case for my Monday!🌴🍹🌊 instead it was spent catching up on emails and work all day! Still dreaming of the beautiful weather on #perfectdayatcococay 🙌🏻 can we go back already, @royalcaribbean?! 🛳 #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas
This swimsuit coverup is $20 and comes in 8 colors! Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app (just search emilynwilkinson)
  • One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50