Cutest Little White Dress

Woohoo! Friday is here… we made it to the weekend! Since I was sick last weekend I am really looking forward to this weekend so I can relax and have some fun. What do y’all have planned?!

Anyways, today I wanted to share this cute off the shoulder white dress with you! I love the crochet detailing and this is one off the shoulder dress that doesn’t fall of move around, which I really appreciate! I wore this dress while we were one our honeymoon and got so many compliments on it. It’s such a easy dress to throw on and it can be styled so many different ways. Today I’m pairing it with a fun pair of statement earrings and neutral handbag and shoes, but there are SO many ways to style this LWD.WHITE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS | HOT PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS (these also come in cobalt blue & white) | GOLD STUDDED SANDALS (similar HERE) | STRAW BAG (sold out, similar HERE for $35!)

1. This really is the cutest white dress and I love the earrings that you paired it with!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  2. Laura wrote:

I love this little white dress! It’s so pretty and I love the lace detail! The statement earrings and the shoes, gorgeous outfit Emily!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  3. That dress is gorgeous! And I love the pop of red. Have a fab weekend!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  4. tanvii wrote:

White dress for the win! Also, love the earrings.

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  5. Minau wrote:

Such a lovely dress!

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  6. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

You look amazing girl! This dress is perfect for summer 🙂

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  7. lee wrote:

Such a pretty white dress and i LOVE it with those statement earrings!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  8. Avani wrote:

Everyone needs a LWD. Love this on you!!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  9. Really is the cutest dress on you! Adore those earrings with it too and against your skin. They really pop!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 7.15.18 Reply

That dress is so pretty! You styled it to perfection!

Lizzie

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  11. blushandblooms wrote:

Such a cute dress!! love the detailing

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  12. This dress I need for my bridal shower. It’s perfect.

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  13. kariashlee wrote:

Such a DARLING dress! Love the way you styled it! xo

Posted 7.19.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50