Cutest Little White Dress

Woohoo! Friday is here… we made it to the weekend! Since I was sick last weekend I am really looking forward to this weekend so I can relax and have some fun. What do y’all have planned?!

Anyways, today I wanted to share this cute off the shoulder white dress with you! I love the crochet detailing and this is one off the shoulder dress that doesn’t fall of move around, which I really appreciate! I wore this dress while we were one our honeymoon and got so many compliments on it. It’s such a easy dress to throw on and it can be styled so many different ways. Today I’m pairing it with a fun pair of statement earrings and neutral handbag and shoes, but there are SO many ways to style this LWD.WHITE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS | HOT PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS (these also come in cobalt blue & white) | GOLD STUDDED SANDALS (similar HERE) | STRAW BAG (sold out, similar HERE for $35!)

1. This really is the cutest white dress and I love the earrings that you paired it with!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  2. Laura wrote:

I love this little white dress! It’s so pretty and I love the lace detail! The statement earrings and the shoes, gorgeous outfit Emily!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  3. That dress is gorgeous! And I love the pop of red. Have a fab weekend!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  4. tanvii wrote:

White dress for the win! Also, love the earrings.

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  5. Minau wrote:

Such a lovely dress!

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  6. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

You look amazing girl! This dress is perfect for summer 🙂

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  7. lee wrote:

Such a pretty white dress and i LOVE it with those statement earrings!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  8. Avani wrote:

Everyone needs a LWD. Love this on you!!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  9. Really is the cutest dress on you! Adore those earrings with it too and against your skin. They really pop!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 7.15.18 Reply

That dress is so pretty! You styled it to perfection!

Lizzie

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  11. blushandblooms wrote:

Such a cute dress!! love the detailing

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  12. This dress I need for my bridal shower. It’s perfect.

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  13. kariashlee wrote:

Such a DARLING dress! Love the way you styled it! xo

Posted 7.19.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!