Cutest Little White Dress

Woohoo! Friday is here… we made it to the weekend! Since I was sick last weekend I am really looking forward to this weekend so I can relax and have some fun. What do y’all have planned?!

Anyways, today I wanted to share this cute off the shoulder white dress with you! I love the crochet detailing and this is one off the shoulder dress that doesn’t fall of move around, which I really appreciate! I wore this dress while we were one our honeymoon and got so many compliments on it. It’s such a easy dress to throw on and it can be styled so many different ways. Today I’m pairing it with a fun pair of statement earrings and neutral handbag and shoes, but there are SO many ways to style this LWD.WHITE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS | HOT PINK STATEMENT EARRINGS (these also come in cobalt blue & white) | GOLD STUDDED SANDALS (similar HERE) | STRAW BAG (sold out, similar HERE for $35!)

1. This really is the cutest white dress and I love the earrings that you paired it with!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  2. Laura wrote:

I love this little white dress! It’s so pretty and I love the lace detail! The statement earrings and the shoes, gorgeous outfit Emily!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  3. That dress is gorgeous! And I love the pop of red. Have a fab weekend!

Posted 7.13.18 Reply
  4. tanvii wrote:

White dress for the win! Also, love the earrings.

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  5. Minau wrote:

Such a lovely dress!

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  6. Azanique S. Rawl wrote:

You look amazing girl! This dress is perfect for summer 🙂

Posted 7.14.18 Reply
  7. lee wrote:

Such a pretty white dress and i LOVE it with those statement earrings!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  8. Avani wrote:

Everyone needs a LWD. Love this on you!!

Posted 7.15.18 Reply
  9. Really is the cutest dress on you! Adore those earrings with it too and against your skin. They really pop!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 7.15.18 Reply

That dress is so pretty! You styled it to perfection!

Lizzie

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  11. blushandblooms wrote:

Such a cute dress!! love the detailing

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  12. This dress I need for my bridal shower. It’s perfect.

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  13. kariashlee wrote:

Such a DARLING dress! Love the way you styled it! xo

Posted 7.19.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay