Easy Summer Outfit

While the Nordstrom sale is making me excited for fall, it’s still in the 90s here in North Carolina so I’ve been wearing easy, breezy pieces to stay cool in the heat! I picked up this white eyelet top before our honeymoon and I’m glad that I did because I wore it a few times on our honeymoon and countless times since then! It’s such an easy top to throw on and it’s definitely one that will keep you cool during these warm temps! It has a built-in layer on top so it’s not see through! 😉 Naturally, I paired it with my favorite denim shorts and fun accessories like this crossbody bag & these statement earrings!

WHITE EYELET TOP | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS | ZAC BY ZAC POSEN CROSSBODY BAG c/o | TURQUOISE EARRINGS | GOLD BRACELET (also love THIS ONE) | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

This top is just darling! I love the eyelet pattern and how breezy it is!

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

Love the summer look. It never goes out of fashion.

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  3. Danielle wrote:

I have been so into everything eyelet lately! Perfect summer top!

xx, Danielle

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  4. Mollie wrote:

One of the benefits of living in London is the cooler temps… I can actually wear a lot of my sale buys now lol. But I loooove this eyelet top on you, it is the sweetest shirt ever!

xx Mollie

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

This top is so pretty. I love the fabric and it looks fabulous with those amazing earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  6. What a cute top babe! I’m loving those fun earrings 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  7. I love the lining up top and see through at the bottom! This would be perfect for a day outfit when I’m in Vegas next weekend!

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  8. Kim wrote:

I can’t get enough of eyelet print and this top is perfect for the heat! It’s going to be 100 degrees + here all weekend and this would be the cutest top to stay cool.

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  9. Kelsey wrote:

Eyelet tops are my absolute favorite for summer!! So cute!

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  10. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That top is so cute and it looks super breezy! Perfect for these summer months! Xo

Posted 7.23.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100