Easy Summer Outfit

While the Nordstrom sale is making me excited for fall, it’s still in the 90s here in North Carolina so I’ve been wearing easy, breezy pieces to stay cool in the heat! I picked up this white eyelet top before our honeymoon and I’m glad that I did because I wore it a few times on our honeymoon and countless times since then! It’s such an easy top to throw on and it’s definitely one that will keep you cool during these warm temps! It has a built-in layer on top so it’s not see through! 😉 Naturally, I paired it with my favorite denim shorts and fun accessories like this crossbody bag & these statement earrings!

WHITE EYELET TOP | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS | ZAC BY ZAC POSEN CROSSBODY BAG c/o | TURQUOISE EARRINGS | GOLD BRACELET (also love THIS ONE) | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

This top is just darling! I love the eyelet pattern and how breezy it is!

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

Love the summer look. It never goes out of fashion.

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  3. Danielle wrote:

I have been so into everything eyelet lately! Perfect summer top!

xx, Danielle

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  4. Mollie wrote:

One of the benefits of living in London is the cooler temps… I can actually wear a lot of my sale buys now lol. But I loooove this eyelet top on you, it is the sweetest shirt ever!

xx Mollie

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

This top is so pretty. I love the fabric and it looks fabulous with those amazing earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  6. What a cute top babe! I’m loving those fun earrings 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  7. I love the lining up top and see through at the bottom! This would be perfect for a day outfit when I’m in Vegas next weekend!

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  8. Kim wrote:

I can’t get enough of eyelet print and this top is perfect for the heat! It’s going to be 100 degrees + here all weekend and this would be the cutest top to stay cool.

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  9. Kelsey wrote:

Eyelet tops are my absolute favorite for summer!! So cute!

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  10. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That top is so cute and it looks super breezy! Perfect for these summer months! Xo

Posted 7.23.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing