Easy Summer Outfit

While the Nordstrom sale is making me excited for fall, it’s still in the 90s here in North Carolina so I’ve been wearing easy, breezy pieces to stay cool in the heat! I picked up this white eyelet top before our honeymoon and I’m glad that I did because I wore it a few times on our honeymoon and countless times since then! It’s such an easy top to throw on and it’s definitely one that will keep you cool during these warm temps! It has a built-in layer on top so it’s not see through! 😉 Naturally, I paired it with my favorite denim shorts and fun accessories like this crossbody bag & these statement earrings!

WHITE EYELET TOP | DENIM SHORTS | STUDDED SANDALS | ZAC BY ZAC POSEN CROSSBODY BAG c/o | TURQUOISE EARRINGS | GOLD BRACELET (also love THIS ONE) | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

This top is just darling! I love the eyelet pattern and how breezy it is!

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

Love the summer look. It never goes out of fashion.

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  3. Danielle wrote:

I have been so into everything eyelet lately! Perfect summer top!

xx, Danielle

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  4. Mollie wrote:

One of the benefits of living in London is the cooler temps… I can actually wear a lot of my sale buys now lol. But I loooove this eyelet top on you, it is the sweetest shirt ever!

xx Mollie

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

This top is so pretty. I love the fabric and it looks fabulous with those amazing earrings!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  6. What a cute top babe! I’m loving those fun earrings 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  7. I love the lining up top and see through at the bottom! This would be perfect for a day outfit when I’m in Vegas next weekend!

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  8. Kim wrote:

I can’t get enough of eyelet print and this top is perfect for the heat! It’s going to be 100 degrees + here all weekend and this would be the cutest top to stay cool.

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.19.18 Reply
  9. Kelsey wrote:

Eyelet tops are my absolute favorite for summer!! So cute!

Posted 7.20.18 Reply
  10. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

That top is so cute and it looks super breezy! Perfect for these summer months! Xo

Posted 7.23.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek