My Favorite Amazon Purchases (+ Prime Day Deals)

Do you ever sit and think about what you did before something came along?! For me that thing is Amazon Prime! I’m not sure what I did before Amazon Prime and I can’t even imagine life without the convenience of it. I feel like we order SO MUCH from Amazon, whether it’s daily essentials or a really random item I stumbled up haha! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite Amazon purchases with y’all! I get a lot of questions about things I share on IG stories, so figured I would chat about them all right here.

P.S. Today starting at 3:00 p.m. EST Prime Day begins! There are so many incredible deals going on during prime day, so be sure to read the bottom of this post for all the prime day deals!

MY FAVORITE AMAZON PURCHASES

It’s amazing how many products Amazon has on their site. I feel like I’m finding new stuff on their site daily… including favorite brands & new-to-me items. I have an Amazon shop page where I share all of my Amazon favorites. Everything is categorized by book recommendations, everyday finds, and as seen on Instagram stories. Be sure to check it out and continue reading for my favorite Amazon purchases.

BOOKS | It’s no secret around here that I LOVE books. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies, so I’m constantly perusing Amazon to see what books they have. I keep a “private” list of books I want to read and anytime I make a purchase I add a book to my order! Shhhh, don’t tell my husband haha! Amazon has some great book deals for Prime Day today!

KINDLE PAPERWHITE | I can’t say enough great things about my Kindle Paperwhite. I used to have a strict “physical book only” policy. I didn’t like the idea of e-readers or reading a book on a tablet. Well, my thoughts changed last year when I bought my Kindle Paperwhite for my month long trip to Europe. I wanted to be able to read books while I was gone, but didn’t want to lug a bunch of books with me. The Kindle Paperwhite doesn’t have a blue light so I can read at night without it hurting my eyes, it still feels like a book in a sense (the page flip is great), and the battery life lasts SO long. Plus, it’s so lightweight that it can fit in most bags without taking up much space. P.S. Amazon is offering Kindle Unlimited for .99 for three months!NESPRESSO MACHINE | One of the questions I get most often is about my coffee maker. I have a Nespresso machine and it has bee na game changer. It makes the best coffees and lattes. It has also curbed my Starbucks runs too! We actually have both the Nespresso Pixie and the Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima (one was a Christmas gift & one was a wedding gift!) I personally prefer the Pixie machine + milk frother– I don’t think the built-in frother on the Lattissima gets the milk as hot.

NESPRESSO PODS | We always get our Nespresso pods on Amazon too. When we first got our Nespresso, it came with a bunch of different pods to try out. Once we figured out what we liked best, we just added them to our Amazon list. Our favorites are: Cosi, Volluto, and Livanto pods from the Original line.COFFEE MUGS | I love sharing my daily coffee on IG stories and I always get at least a few messages about the mugs I use. I LOVE the glass double wall mugs for coffee. They keep my coffee warm longer without making the mug hot!

FLAVORED SYRUP | My favorite latte is a vanilla latte, so I always make sure to stock up on the vanilla syrup by Torani.

CANDLES | I love filling our home with candles & our favorite scents, so I always have candles on hand in our hall closet for when we get low. My favorite scents are Voluspa’s French Cade & Lavender and the Capri Blue Volcano candle. Candles also make great gifts and Amazon has great deals on mini candle packsJEWELRY ORGANIZERS | I have a lot of jewelry and I try my best to keep it as organized as I can! I love this acrylic earrings holder for all of my statement earrings. It holds about 50+ pair of earrings! I also have this acrylic peg holder for my longer necklaces. AMAZON ALEXA ECHO DOT | We got the Amazon Alexa Echo Dot as a Christmas gift and we really enjoy it. We have it in our kitchen and love using it as an additional timer when we’re cooking. It’s also convenient to ask Alexa to order certain items for you (we use her to order all of our coffee necessities!) I will also connect her to my phone and listen to my Podcasts while in the kitchen. For Prime Day, they have a lot fo great deals on all Echo devicesOFFICE SUPPLIES | Even though I’m no longer in school, I use a lot of office supplies for my job. I’m a tried-and-true paper girl. I thrive off writing my to-do lists, having a paper planner & being able to SEE exactly what I need to do! I always find the best deals on notebooks, paper products, and pens on Amazon. Plus, they’re delivered to my door in two days or less! My favorite colored pens are by Le Pen, I always use Pilot g2 pens & I have been loving this notebook for my to-do lists!JEWELRY CLEANER MACHINE & JEWELRY CLEANER CONCENTRATE | Perhaps one of my favorite purchases that I’ve made recently was the Magnasonic Jewelry Cleaner! This jewelry cleaner works wonders on my jewelry, including my wedding rings, my grandmother’s vintage rings & my David Yurman bracelets. I use this jewelry cleaner in the machine (along with water) to get the grime and dirt off of my jewelry. The machine has a timer for cleaning your jewelry that goes up to 8 minutes for the ultimate clean! I can’t say enough great things about it.

ICE ROLLER | I’ll admit, this is one of those things that I probably didn’t “need” but I was influenced and got it ha! I will say though, it feels so good on my skin. It’s supposed to help with puffiness, migraine relief & can help any soreness. I have used it on a few breakouts & it’s helped everything come to the surface and lessen the amount of redness around my breakouts. SONY CAMERA | I bought this camera a few years ago to have in addition to my DSLR. It’s really compact & a bit easier to travel with (I even did my first Youtube video with it!) so I have used it a LOT in the last few years! the flip screen is great, it has wifi capability & you can change the lens, depending on your needs.

PRIME DAY DEALS

Try Prime FREE for 30 days.

50% off prime if you’re a college student!

Kindle Unlimited for .99 for three months.

66% off of 3 months of Audible for Audiobooks.

Sale on Amazon FireStick from $19+.

Amazon Echo Devices from $29.

Amazon Fire Tablet on sale.

Amazon Kindle on sale, starting at $49.99.

Home Security (including camera) starting at $69.99.

1. So many goodies all in one post! I feel like the universe just wants me to go broke with all of these HUGE sales happening at one time!

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  2. sarasab wrote:

We just pulled the trigger on a wine fridge for our kitchen remodel and I’m so excited about who much money we saved on it! Yay for Prime Day!

xo, Sara

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  3. tanvii wrote:

So many great deals and picks. I have to check out that ice roller for sure 🙂

Posted 7.16.18 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

So many awesome deals going on right now!! Love Amazon, and couldn’t resist this sale!

Kileen

Posted 7.17.18 Reply
  5. Avani wrote:

Love Amazon Prime! Those are some great picks!!

Posted 7.17.18 Reply
  6. Megan wrote:

I live off of Amazon! They save the day all the time. My favorite purchase though has to be my roomba. xo ~ Megan

Posted 7.17.18 Reply

Yay for Amazon Prime! They literally has everything! Need to do some shopping haha

Posted 7.17.18 Reply
  8. Lee wrote:

I love those glass double wall mugs! Definitely need to order some of those!

Posted 7.17.18 Reply
  9. Laura wrote:

I love so much of what’s in this post. I definitely NEED to get that earring organizer!

xo, Laura

Posted 7.17.18 Reply
  10. sarah lindner wrote:

So many great goodies! I was so excited for amazon prime day! The site kept crashing for a few hours the sale was that good!

Posted 7.18.18 Reply
  11. Amazon had such amazing deals this year!! Wish I would have shopped more you had some incredible finds.

Posted 7.18.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬