Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Favorites

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the biggest sales of the year. A lot of people flock to the clothes, shoes & accessories but forget the home decor section. Well, I’m here to tell y’all, it’s the hidden gem of the sale. They have SO MANY home decor deals that my head is spinning. I mean, seriously…. give me all the cozy blankets, throw pillow & bar accessories! Today I’m rounding up some of my favorite items from the home section of the Anniversary Sale. P.S. A lot of these items make for great gifts for hosts, brides to be, etc. Now would be a great time to stock up! nordstrom anniversary sale home decor favorites

1. PERSONALIZED VASE | 2. UGG BLANKET | 3. WOOD TRAY | 4. PERSONALIZED MULE MUGS | 5. NESTING MIXING BOWLS | 6. DIFFUSER | 7. WOOD SUNBURST MIRROR | 8. NAVY FRINGE PILLOW | 9. OCEAN PRINT | 10. RECIPE BOX | 11. PHOTO FRAME | 12. ELECTRIC CORKSCREW | 13. WOOD SALAD BOWL | 14. SHEET SET | 15. INDOOR/OUTDOOR POUF | 16. CHAMPAGNE FLUTE SET | 17. BASKETWEAVE PILLOW | 18. STRIPE TASSEL PILLOW | 19. VOLUSPA CANDLE SET | 20. BATH TOWELS | 21. WINE RACK

1. SO many great pieces for the home!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

I love their home stuff! You just reminded me I need to take advantage of their home goods during this sale! I really want that wine rack and the pillows!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

The Nordstrom Sale is seriously the best time to take advantage of all of the amazing home items they have! I already have the wine rack and vase in my cart. Love the rest of these picks!

Rachel

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

Ooh I love these!! I’ve been doing some home renos lately, I’m thinking I need that pouf!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  5. Candace wrote:

7 and 21 delivered to my house please!! lol Great picks!

Candace

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  6. So many great picks here! I’ll take one of each please.

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  7. Avani wrote:

I’ve shopped so much from the NSALE this year… Gotto take a peek at all the HOME accents!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  8. Gentry wrote:

You have such a great eye for design- so many pretty pieces in the sale!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

SO many good home items– I think the home & beauty sections had the best deals!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

I’m so excited for next year’s sale when I can actually shop for home items since our house will be done! I love all your picks, especially the Sunburst mirror!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek