Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Favorites

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the biggest sales of the year. A lot of people flock to the clothes, shoes & accessories but forget the home decor section. Well, I’m here to tell y’all, it’s the hidden gem of the sale. They have SO MANY home decor deals that my head is spinning. I mean, seriously…. give me all the cozy blankets, throw pillow & bar accessories! Today I’m rounding up some of my favorite items from the home section of the Anniversary Sale. P.S. A lot of these items make for great gifts for hosts, brides to be, etc. Now would be a great time to stock up! nordstrom anniversary sale home decor favorites

1. PERSONALIZED VASE | 2. UGG BLANKET | 3. WOOD TRAY | 4. PERSONALIZED MULE MUGS | 5. NESTING MIXING BOWLS | 6. DIFFUSER | 7. WOOD SUNBURST MIRROR | 8. NAVY FRINGE PILLOW | 9. OCEAN PRINT | 10. RECIPE BOX | 11. PHOTO FRAME | 12. ELECTRIC CORKSCREW | 13. WOOD SALAD BOWL | 14. SHEET SET | 15. INDOOR/OUTDOOR POUF | 16. CHAMPAGNE FLUTE SET | 17. BASKETWEAVE PILLOW | 18. STRIPE TASSEL PILLOW | 19. VOLUSPA CANDLE SET | 20. BATH TOWELS | 21. WINE RACK

1. SO many great pieces for the home!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

I love their home stuff! You just reminded me I need to take advantage of their home goods during this sale! I really want that wine rack and the pillows!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

The Nordstrom Sale is seriously the best time to take advantage of all of the amazing home items they have! I already have the wine rack and vase in my cart. Love the rest of these picks!

Rachel

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

Ooh I love these!! I’ve been doing some home renos lately, I’m thinking I need that pouf!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  5. Candace wrote:

7 and 21 delivered to my house please!! lol Great picks!

Candace

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  6. So many great picks here! I’ll take one of each please.

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  7. Avani wrote:

I’ve shopped so much from the NSALE this year… Gotto take a peek at all the HOME accents!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  8. Gentry wrote:

You have such a great eye for design- so many pretty pieces in the sale!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

SO many good home items– I think the home & beauty sections had the best deals!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

I’m so excited for next year’s sale when I can actually shop for home items since our house will be done! I love all your picks, especially the Sunburst mirror!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100