Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Favorites

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is one of the biggest sales of the year. A lot of people flock to the clothes, shoes & accessories but forget the home decor section. Well, I’m here to tell y’all, it’s the hidden gem of the sale. They have SO MANY home decor deals that my head is spinning. I mean, seriously…. give me all the cozy blankets, throw pillow & bar accessories! Today I’m rounding up some of my favorite items from the home section of the Anniversary Sale. P.S. A lot of these items make for great gifts for hosts, brides to be, etc. Now would be a great time to stock up! nordstrom anniversary sale home decor favorites

1. PERSONALIZED VASE | 2. UGG BLANKET | 3. WOOD TRAY | 4. PERSONALIZED MULE MUGS | 5. NESTING MIXING BOWLS | 6. DIFFUSER | 7. WOOD SUNBURST MIRROR | 8. NAVY FRINGE PILLOW | 9. OCEAN PRINT | 10. RECIPE BOX | 11. PHOTO FRAME | 12. ELECTRIC CORKSCREW | 13. WOOD SALAD BOWL | 14. SHEET SET | 15. INDOOR/OUTDOOR POUF | 16. CHAMPAGNE FLUTE SET | 17. BASKETWEAVE PILLOW | 18. STRIPE TASSEL PILLOW | 19. VOLUSPA CANDLE SET | 20. BATH TOWELS | 21. WINE RACK

1. SO many great pieces for the home!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  2. Rach DiMare wrote:

I love their home stuff! You just reminded me I need to take advantage of their home goods during this sale! I really want that wine rack and the pillows!

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  3. Rachel wrote:

The Nordstrom Sale is seriously the best time to take advantage of all of the amazing home items they have! I already have the wine rack and vase in my cart. Love the rest of these picks!

Rachel

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  4. kileen wrote:

Ooh I love these!! I’ve been doing some home renos lately, I’m thinking I need that pouf!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  5. Candace wrote:

7 and 21 delivered to my house please!! lol Great picks!

Candace

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  6. So many great picks here! I’ll take one of each please.

Posted 7.25.18 Reply
  7. Avani wrote:

I’ve shopped so much from the NSALE this year… Gotto take a peek at all the HOME accents!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  8. Gentry wrote:

You have such a great eye for design- so many pretty pieces in the sale!

Posted 7.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

SO many good home items– I think the home & beauty sections had the best deals!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

I’m so excited for next year’s sale when I can actually shop for home items since our house will be done! I love all your picks, especially the Sunburst mirror!

Posted 7.30.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50