Polka Dot Dress Under $30

Hi friends! How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was pretty uneventful- I was pretty sick over the weekend, so it ended up being a bit of a wash until Sunday when I finally felt better! On Sunday I was ready to get outside, so we spent some time by the pool and I finished a great book! I can’t wait to share it with y’all next week. Anyways… on to the outfit!

Wedding season is in full swing and with plenty of weddings on our calendar, I’ve been planning my outfits. I wore this polka dot high-low dress to the wedding we attended in Baltimore and I got so many compliments on it. People didn’t believe me when I told them this dress was less than $30! It’s such a high quality dress for the price and could be worn to work functions, weddings, etc. P.S. The dress is actually meant to be a cold-shoulder dress, but I didn’t like the way it looked on me so I pinned the additional ruffle so it was all one shoulder 😉

POLKA DOT MIDI HI-LOW DRESS | IVORY TASSEL STATEMENT EARRINGS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive optionS HERE and HERE) | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH |

1. sarah lindner wrote:

what a steal for that dress! You look so darling! Will def have to keep this dress in mind for the next wedding I am attending!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  2. I hate to hear you were so sick!! You do look absolutely stunning in this dress! These are some of my favorite photos of you!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the contrasting size polka dots – what a unique print!
    Lee

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This is such a cute dress! The style is so flattering and I love that you can dress it up or down. Plus, you can’t beat that price!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That is such a fab dress! You look darling in it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  6. Inna wrote:

What a lovely dress! I love the fact that it’s affordable

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This dress is so cute and classic! It will never go out of style.

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute dress babe! I am loving the polka dots and the studded sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  9. Such a pretty dress! I love the large and small print on it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  10. I am loving this dress! The polka dots are so cute and I love that navy is the background. The ruffles are so cute too!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

Polka dots are always fun! I love the mix of sizes and ruffles. So cute!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

This dress is way cute! I love the different sized polka dots!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬