Polka Dot Dress Under $30

Hi friends! How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was pretty uneventful- I was pretty sick over the weekend, so it ended up being a bit of a wash until Sunday when I finally felt better! On Sunday I was ready to get outside, so we spent some time by the pool and I finished a great book! I can’t wait to share it with y’all next week. Anyways… on to the outfit!

Wedding season is in full swing and with plenty of weddings on our calendar, I’ve been planning my outfits. I wore this polka dot high-low dress to the wedding we attended in Baltimore and I got so many compliments on it. People didn’t believe me when I told them this dress was less than $30! It’s such a high quality dress for the price and could be worn to work functions, weddings, etc. P.S. The dress is actually meant to be a cold-shoulder dress, but I didn’t like the way it looked on me so I pinned the additional ruffle so it was all one shoulder 😉

POLKA DOT MIDI HI-LOW DRESS | IVORY TASSEL STATEMENT EARRINGS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive optionS HERE and HERE) | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH |

1. sarah lindner wrote:

what a steal for that dress! You look so darling! Will def have to keep this dress in mind for the next wedding I am attending!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  2. I hate to hear you were so sick!! You do look absolutely stunning in this dress! These are some of my favorite photos of you!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the contrasting size polka dots – what a unique print!
    Lee

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This is such a cute dress! The style is so flattering and I love that you can dress it up or down. Plus, you can’t beat that price!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That is such a fab dress! You look darling in it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  6. Inna wrote:

What a lovely dress! I love the fact that it’s affordable

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This dress is so cute and classic! It will never go out of style.

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute dress babe! I am loving the polka dots and the studded sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  9. Such a pretty dress! I love the large and small print on it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  10. I am loving this dress! The polka dots are so cute and I love that navy is the background. The ruffles are so cute too!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

Polka dots are always fun! I love the mix of sizes and ruffles. So cute!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

This dress is way cute! I love the different sized polka dots!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat