Polka Dot Dress Under $30

Hi friends! How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was pretty uneventful- I was pretty sick over the weekend, so it ended up being a bit of a wash until Sunday when I finally felt better! On Sunday I was ready to get outside, so we spent some time by the pool and I finished a great book! I can’t wait to share it with y’all next week. Anyways… on to the outfit!

Wedding season is in full swing and with plenty of weddings on our calendar, I’ve been planning my outfits. I wore this polka dot high-low dress to the wedding we attended in Baltimore and I got so many compliments on it. People didn’t believe me when I told them this dress was less than $30! It’s such a high quality dress for the price and could be worn to work functions, weddings, etc. P.S. The dress is actually meant to be a cold-shoulder dress, but I didn’t like the way it looked on me so I pinned the additional ruffle so it was all one shoulder 😉

POLKA DOT MIDI HI-LOW DRESS | IVORY TASSEL STATEMENT EARRINGS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive optionS HERE and HERE) | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH |

1. sarah lindner wrote:

what a steal for that dress! You look so darling! Will def have to keep this dress in mind for the next wedding I am attending!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  2. I hate to hear you were so sick!! You do look absolutely stunning in this dress! These are some of my favorite photos of you!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the contrasting size polka dots – what a unique print!
    Lee

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This is such a cute dress! The style is so flattering and I love that you can dress it up or down. Plus, you can’t beat that price!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That is such a fab dress! You look darling in it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  6. Inna wrote:

What a lovely dress! I love the fact that it’s affordable

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This dress is so cute and classic! It will never go out of style.

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute dress babe! I am loving the polka dots and the studded sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  9. Such a pretty dress! I love the large and small print on it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  10. I am loving this dress! The polka dots are so cute and I love that navy is the background. The ruffles are so cute too!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

Polka dots are always fun! I love the mix of sizes and ruffles. So cute!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

This dress is way cute! I love the different sized polka dots!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 what are your plans for the day?! 👙It’s a hot one here (again!) so I plan on staying cool any way I can! 🥵
p.s. my suit & coverup are from @the_hermoza (gets a discount when you use code WILK) http://liketk.it/2Dxow #liketkit #LTKunder50
  • I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub