Polka Dot Dress Under $30

Hi friends! How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was pretty uneventful- I was pretty sick over the weekend, so it ended up being a bit of a wash until Sunday when I finally felt better! On Sunday I was ready to get outside, so we spent some time by the pool and I finished a great book! I can’t wait to share it with y’all next week. Anyways… on to the outfit!

Wedding season is in full swing and with plenty of weddings on our calendar, I’ve been planning my outfits. I wore this polka dot high-low dress to the wedding we attended in Baltimore and I got so many compliments on it. People didn’t believe me when I told them this dress was less than $30! It’s such a high quality dress for the price and could be worn to work functions, weddings, etc. P.S. The dress is actually meant to be a cold-shoulder dress, but I didn’t like the way it looked on me so I pinned the additional ruffle so it was all one shoulder ๐Ÿ˜‰

POLKA DOT MIDI HI-LOW DRESS | IVORY TASSEL STATEMENT EARRINGS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive optionSย HERE and HERE) | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH |

1. sarah lindner wrote:

what a steal for that dress! You look so darling! Will def have to keep this dress in mind for the next wedding I am attending!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  2. I hate to hear you were so sick!! You do look absolutely stunning in this dress! These are some of my favorite photos of you!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the contrasting size polka dots – what a unique print!
    Lee

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This is such a cute dress! The style is so flattering and I love that you can dress it up or down. Plus, you can’t beat that price!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That is such a fab dress! You look darling in it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  6. Inna wrote:

What a lovely dress! I love the fact that it’s affordable

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This dress is so cute and classic! It will never go out of style.

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute dress babe! I am loving the polka dots and the studded sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  9. Such a pretty dress! I love the large and small print on it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  10. I am loving this dress! The polka dots are so cute and I love that navy is the background. The ruffles are so cute too!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

Polka dots are always fun! I love the mix of sizes and ruffles. So cute!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

This dress is way cute! I love the different sized polka dots!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didnโ€™t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but Iโ€™m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ›ณ b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! ๐Ÿ˜Š Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! ๐Ÿฑ#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนI donโ€™t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And Iโ€™m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas ๐Ÿ’™ Todayโ€™s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›ณ๐Ÿ’™#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!๐ŸŒด Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbeanโ€™s newest island and yโ€™all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿน๐Ÿ  followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last nightโ€™s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay