Polka Dot Dress Under $30

Hi friends! How was everyone’s weekend?! Mine was pretty uneventful- I was pretty sick over the weekend, so it ended up being a bit of a wash until Sunday when I finally felt better! On Sunday I was ready to get outside, so we spent some time by the pool and I finished a great book! I can’t wait to share it with y’all next week. Anyways… on to the outfit!

Wedding season is in full swing and with plenty of weddings on our calendar, I’ve been planning my outfits. I wore this polka dot high-low dress to the wedding we attended in Baltimore and I got so many compliments on it. People didn’t believe me when I told them this dress was less than $30! It’s such a high quality dress for the price and could be worn to work functions, weddings, etc. P.S. The dress is actually meant to be a cold-shoulder dress, but I didn’t like the way it looked on me so I pinned the additional ruffle so it was all one shoulder 😉

POLKA DOT MIDI HI-LOW DRESS | IVORY TASSEL STATEMENT EARRINGS | VALENTINO ROCKSTUD SANDALS (less expensive optionS HERE and HERE) | GIGI NEW YORK CLUTCH |

1. sarah lindner wrote:

what a steal for that dress! You look so darling! Will def have to keep this dress in mind for the next wedding I am attending!

xoxo
    Sarah Lindner

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  2. I hate to hear you were so sick!! You do look absolutely stunning in this dress! These are some of my favorite photos of you!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  3. Lee wrote:

Such a beautiful outfit! I love the contrasting size polka dots – what a unique print!
    Lee

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  4. Kim wrote:

This is such a cute dress! The style is so flattering and I love that you can dress it up or down. Plus, you can’t beat that price!

xoxo,
    Kim

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  5. Belle wrote:

That is such a fab dress! You look darling in it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  6. Inna wrote:

What a lovely dress! I love the fact that it’s affordable

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  7. Megan wrote:

This dress is so cute and classic! It will never go out of style.

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  8. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute dress babe! I am loving the polka dots and the studded sandals!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  9. Such a pretty dress! I love the large and small print on it!

Posted 7.10.18 Reply
  10. I am loving this dress! The polka dots are so cute and I love that navy is the background. The ruffles are so cute too!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply
  11. Anna English wrote:

Polka dots are always fun! I love the mix of sizes and ruffles. So cute!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

This dress is way cute! I love the different sized polka dots!

Posted 7.11.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!