Currently Loving 08.16

It’s been a while since I’ve done a currently loving post & with so many good finds this week, I figured I would round up my finds for y’all! Even though the temperature has shown zero signs of cooling down, I’m getting my pre-fall wardrobe ready so when the cool temps hit, I’m prepared! In North Carolina it typically doesn’t cool down until October, so we still have quite a bit of warm weather ahead of us. I’ve been adding items to my closet that can be worn now and later! Hope y’all enjoy this week’s picks! Thanks for stopping by! XO

pre fall favorite items

1.  OVERSIZED STRIPED TOP | I am in LOVE with this top! I can never say no to stripes & there’s about 20 outfits I can already think of with this top!
  2. LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | These sandals are so chic & perfect for the next two months. They feel a little fall, but are still appropriate for the weather.
  3. BUTTON FRONT SKINNY JEANS | This pair of denim are so good. They’re high waisted, fit like a dream & the button front is a cute addition, especially when tucking in a top.
  4. NIKE LOW TOP SNEAKERS | These sneakers would be great with jeans and a cute tee. Perfect “athleisure” look, while still remaining put together.
  5. WHITE FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | Oh hello gorgeous! I LOVE these earrings.
  6. SHORT SLEEVE TIE FRONT BLOUSE | This top will work now with shorts & later with a pair of jeans and a cute pair of flats!
  7. DOT BANDANA | Add a chic bandana to a tee for an elevated look!
  8. METALLIC PHONE CASE | This phone case is too cute!
  9. 2018-2019 PLANNER | I picked up this planner this week & I love it! I didn’t want to spend $65 on an Erin Condren planner this year, so I was happy to find this one! It fits my needs perfectly!
  10. GOLD LINK BRACELET | This bracelet is great to wear alone or stacked with other bracelets.
  11. OPEN TOE HEELS | These heels will go with every outfit & will transition easily into fall.
  12. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | Add a cute leopard print belt to a little black dress for a fun, edgy look.
  13. GREY DUSTER CARDIGAN | I have this duster and wear it around the house ALL the time. It’s so cozy and soft. I can’t wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it out ha!
  14. NEUTRAL BAG | This bag is similar to a designer one…and it’s less than $100!
  15. STRIPED SKIRT | This is one of those closet essentials because it can be styled so many ways! With a graphic tee, with a tank and a denim jacket, with a lightweight sweater… the possibilities are endless!
  16.  STRAIGHT LEG JEANS | I’ve been all about straight leg jeans lately. They’re so much more comfortable than skinny jeans! Plus, they give every outfit a different look.
  17.  LEOPARD FLATS | Leopard flats are my go-to for fall. I wear them with so many of my outfits. I grabbed this pair during the Nordstrom sale, but I really like these too.
  18. TRES CHIC TEE | Tees are so underrated! They look cute casually, but you can easily dress them up with statement jewelry or a blazer! I’m looking forward to adding a few cute tees to my closet this fall.
  19. CAMEL BLAZER | I’ve been on a blazer kick and I can’t wait to add a camel colored one to my closet this fall.

1. innapishtoy wrote:

Such great picks! I love all the shoes you chose 🙂

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

So many perfect transitional pieces! Love the Chloe dupe and the graphic tee!

xx, Danielle

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  3. I am loving that striped skirt and you are so right, it should be a staple for everyone!!!

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

I love 13, 14, and 19! All perfect for work and fall!

Megan

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  5. I need those leopard shoes and the striped skirt!! Actually, that would be such a cute pattern mixing outfit with the two of them!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  6. Literally love everything Emily!!! Especially that Chloe dupe and leopard heels.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all soooo cute!! I am loving the striped and olive tops, along with the pops of leopard. Makes me so excited for Fall!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 8.18.18 Reply
  8. I absolutely need those cheetah two-strap sandals! They are so adorable 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

Even though you’re right with the weather.. this is some great fall inspiration! Thanks for the picks!
    Xo
    Sam

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

YES yes yes to leopard! Loving these picks.

Xo

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  11. I am literally obsessing over all of these picks! The temps here are still around 106 with no signs of cooling off… UGH, I am so ready for cold weather!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

I love all of these, especially those gorgeous earrings and camel blazer!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek