Currently Loving 08.16

It’s been a while since I’ve done a currently loving post & with so many good finds this week, I figured I would round up my finds for y’all! Even though the temperature has shown zero signs of cooling down, I’m getting my pre-fall wardrobe ready so when the cool temps hit, I’m prepared! In North Carolina it typically doesn’t cool down until October, so we still have quite a bit of warm weather ahead of us. I’ve been adding items to my closet that can be worn now and later! Hope y’all enjoy this week’s picks! Thanks for stopping by! XO

pre fall favorite items

1.  OVERSIZED STRIPED TOP | I am in LOVE with this top! I can never say no to stripes & there’s about 20 outfits I can already think of with this top!
  2. LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | These sandals are so chic & perfect for the next two months. They feel a little fall, but are still appropriate for the weather.
  3. BUTTON FRONT SKINNY JEANS | This pair of denim are so good. They’re high waisted, fit like a dream & the button front is a cute addition, especially when tucking in a top.
  4. NIKE LOW TOP SNEAKERS | These sneakers would be great with jeans and a cute tee. Perfect “athleisure” look, while still remaining put together.
  5. WHITE FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | Oh hello gorgeous! I LOVE these earrings.
  6. SHORT SLEEVE TIE FRONT BLOUSE | This top will work now with shorts & later with a pair of jeans and a cute pair of flats!
  7. DOT BANDANA | Add a chic bandana to a tee for an elevated look!
  8. METALLIC PHONE CASE | This phone case is too cute!
  9. 2018-2019 PLANNER | I picked up this planner this week & I love it! I didn’t want to spend $65 on an Erin Condren planner this year, so I was happy to find this one! It fits my needs perfectly!
  10. GOLD LINK BRACELET | This bracelet is great to wear alone or stacked with other bracelets.
  11. OPEN TOE HEELS | These heels will go with every outfit & will transition easily into fall.
  12. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | Add a cute leopard print belt to a little black dress for a fun, edgy look.
  13. GREY DUSTER CARDIGAN | I have this duster and wear it around the house ALL the time. It’s so cozy and soft. I can’t wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it out ha!
  14. NEUTRAL BAG | This bag is similar to a designer one…and it’s less than $100!
  15. STRIPED SKIRT | This is one of those closet essentials because it can be styled so many ways! With a graphic tee, with a tank and a denim jacket, with a lightweight sweater… the possibilities are endless!
  16.  STRAIGHT LEG JEANS | I’ve been all about straight leg jeans lately. They’re so much more comfortable than skinny jeans! Plus, they give every outfit a different look.
  17.  LEOPARD FLATS | Leopard flats are my go-to for fall. I wear them with so many of my outfits. I grabbed this pair during the Nordstrom sale, but I really like these too.
  18. TRES CHIC TEE | Tees are so underrated! They look cute casually, but you can easily dress them up with statement jewelry or a blazer! I’m looking forward to adding a few cute tees to my closet this fall.
  19. CAMEL BLAZER | I’ve been on a blazer kick and I can’t wait to add a camel colored one to my closet this fall.

1. innapishtoy wrote:

Such great picks! I love all the shoes you chose 🙂

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

So many perfect transitional pieces! Love the Chloe dupe and the graphic tee!

xx, Danielle

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  3. I am loving that striped skirt and you are so right, it should be a staple for everyone!!!

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

I love 13, 14, and 19! All perfect for work and fall!

Megan

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  5. I need those leopard shoes and the striped skirt!! Actually, that would be such a cute pattern mixing outfit with the two of them!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  6. Literally love everything Emily!!! Especially that Chloe dupe and leopard heels.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all soooo cute!! I am loving the striped and olive tops, along with the pops of leopard. Makes me so excited for Fall!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 8.18.18 Reply
  8. I absolutely need those cheetah two-strap sandals! They are so adorable 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

Even though you’re right with the weather.. this is some great fall inspiration! Thanks for the picks!
    Xo
    Sam

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

YES yes yes to leopard! Loving these picks.

Xo

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  11. I am literally obsessing over all of these picks! The temps here are still around 106 with no signs of cooling off… UGH, I am so ready for cold weather!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

I love all of these, especially those gorgeous earrings and camel blazer!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!