Currently Loving 08.16

It’s been a while since I’ve done a currently loving post & with so many good finds this week, I figured I would round up my finds for y’all! Even though the temperature has shown zero signs of cooling down, I’m getting my pre-fall wardrobe ready so when the cool temps hit, I’m prepared! In North Carolina it typically doesn’t cool down until October, so we still have quite a bit of warm weather ahead of us. I’ve been adding items to my closet that can be worn now and later! Hope y’all enjoy this week’s picks! Thanks for stopping by! XO

pre fall favorite items

1.  OVERSIZED STRIPED TOP | I am in LOVE with this top! I can never say no to stripes & there’s about 20 outfits I can already think of with this top!
  2. LEOPARD PRINT SANDALS | These sandals are so chic & perfect for the next two months. They feel a little fall, but are still appropriate for the weather.
  3. BUTTON FRONT SKINNY JEANS | This pair of denim are so good. They’re high waisted, fit like a dream & the button front is a cute addition, especially when tucking in a top.
  4. NIKE LOW TOP SNEAKERS | These sneakers would be great with jeans and a cute tee. Perfect “athleisure” look, while still remaining put together.
  5. WHITE FLORAL STATEMENT EARRINGS | Oh hello gorgeous! I LOVE these earrings.
  6. SHORT SLEEVE TIE FRONT BLOUSE | This top will work now with shorts & later with a pair of jeans and a cute pair of flats!
  7. DOT BANDANA | Add a chic bandana to a tee for an elevated look!
  8. METALLIC PHONE CASE | This phone case is too cute!
  9. 2018-2019 PLANNER | I picked up this planner this week & I love it! I didn’t want to spend $65 on an Erin Condren planner this year, so I was happy to find this one! It fits my needs perfectly!
  10. GOLD LINK BRACELET | This bracelet is great to wear alone or stacked with other bracelets.
  11. OPEN TOE HEELS | These heels will go with every outfit & will transition easily into fall.
  12. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | Add a cute leopard print belt to a little black dress for a fun, edgy look.
  13. GREY DUSTER CARDIGAN | I have this duster and wear it around the house ALL the time. It’s so cozy and soft. I can’t wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it out ha!
  14. NEUTRAL BAG | This bag is similar to a designer one…and it’s less than $100!
  15. STRIPED SKIRT | This is one of those closet essentials because it can be styled so many ways! With a graphic tee, with a tank and a denim jacket, with a lightweight sweater… the possibilities are endless!
  16.  STRAIGHT LEG JEANS | I’ve been all about straight leg jeans lately. They’re so much more comfortable than skinny jeans! Plus, they give every outfit a different look.
  17.  LEOPARD FLATS | Leopard flats are my go-to for fall. I wear them with so many of my outfits. I grabbed this pair during the Nordstrom sale, but I really like these too.
  18. TRES CHIC TEE | Tees are so underrated! They look cute casually, but you can easily dress them up with statement jewelry or a blazer! I’m looking forward to adding a few cute tees to my closet this fall.
  19. CAMEL BLAZER | I’ve been on a blazer kick and I can’t wait to add a camel colored one to my closet this fall.

1. innapishtoy wrote:

Such great picks! I love all the shoes you chose 🙂

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

So many perfect transitional pieces! Love the Chloe dupe and the graphic tee!

xx, Danielle

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  3. I am loving that striped skirt and you are so right, it should be a staple for everyone!!!

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

I love 13, 14, and 19! All perfect for work and fall!

Megan

Posted 8.16.18 Reply
  5. I need those leopard shoes and the striped skirt!! Actually, that would be such a cute pattern mixing outfit with the two of them!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  6. Literally love everything Emily!!! Especially that Chloe dupe and leopard heels.

xo Laura Leigh
    Louella Reese

Posted 8.17.18 Reply
  7. kileen wrote:

These are all soooo cute!! I am loving the striped and olive tops, along with the pops of leopard. Makes me so excited for Fall!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 8.18.18 Reply
  8. I absolutely need those cheetah two-strap sandals! They are so adorable 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  9. Samantha wrote:

Even though you’re right with the weather.. this is some great fall inspiration! Thanks for the picks!
    Xo
    Sam

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  10. Lauren wrote:

YES yes yes to leopard! Loving these picks.

Xo

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  11. I am literally obsessing over all of these picks! The temps here are still around 106 with no signs of cooling off… UGH, I am so ready for cold weather!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  12. Sara wrote:

I love all of these, especially those gorgeous earrings and camel blazer!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100