Labor Day Sales + What I’m Eyeing!

Happy weekend, friends – and a long weekend at that! This week has been a bit chaotic for me with projects, life, and freelance gigs, so I’m excited to have a few a few days to relax. With Labor Day weekend upon us there are SO many good sales going on! Today I’m excited to share some of those sales with you along with what’s in my cart at various retailers!

1.FIELD JACKET | 2. FLORAL PRINTED SCARF | 3. BLACK WATERFALL CARDIGAN | 4. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | 5. V-NECK SWEATER | 6. PEEP TOE BOOTIES | 7. CHUNKY GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | 8. PLAID BLAZER | 9. DENIM TOP | 10. PLAID BUTTON DOWN | 11. LACE CAMI | 12. COZY PULLOVER SWEATER | 13. LEOPARD SCARF | 14. BUTTON FRONT DENIM | 15. QUILTED VEST | 16. PLEATED SKIRT | 17. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES | 18. MOCK NECK TUNIC SWEATER | 19. FLORAL FIT & FLARE DRESS | 20. TORTOISE LINK EARRINGS | 21. POLKA DOT WRAP TOP | 22. VELVET HAIR TIE

ABERCROMBIE | 40% off the entire store all weekend.

ANN TAYLOR | 40% off full-price styles and 50% off sale styles with code READYSETSALE.

LOFT | 40% off your purchase with code LABORDAY.

BAUBLEBAR | up to 80% off of sale items HERE.

BANANA REPUBLIC | 40% off of your purchase, no code necessary.

OLD NAVY | 50% off jeans, tees, sweatshirts & dresses.

J.CREW | 30% off + an additional 10% off of your purchase with code BIGSALE.

J.CREW FACTORY | 50% off, prices as marked.

SEPHORA | up to 15% off if you’re a Beauty Insider. VIB Rouge members use code YESROUGE(20%), VIB members use code YESVIB(15%), and Beauty Insiders use code YESINSIDER(10%) off until 9/3!

NORDSTROM | up to 50% off sale on restocked styles HERE.

H&M | Deals on sweaters & knots starting at $12.99 HERE.

1. Lee wrote:

I am so excited for the three day weekend! Love your sale picks, especially 18 and 22!
    Lee

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

Ah so many sales, I don’t know where to start! Excited to get some Fall pieces though.

xx, Danielle

Posted 9.1.18 Reply

Of all the Labor Day sale posts, this one is my favorite – the most items I’d actually be interested in buying – and one item I already have!! Love it!

Posted 9.2.18 Reply
  4. Labor Day weekend was just fabulous this year! R & R is what the doctor ordered! I am loving the jacket and that green dress!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  5. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many good deals this weekend! Those slingback heels are super cute!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  6. blushandblooms wrote:

Love all of your picks!! The labor day sales killed me haha

Posted 9.4.18 Reply
  7. Kasey wrote:

I couldn’t believe all of the good sales! Love those booties the best!

Posted 9.4.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100