Labor Day Sales + What I’m Eyeing!

Happy weekend, friends – and a long weekend at that! This week has been a bit chaotic for me with projects, life, and freelance gigs, so I’m excited to have a few a few days to relax. With Labor Day weekend upon us there are SO many good sales going on! Today I’m excited to share some of those sales with you along with what’s in my cart at various retailers!

1.FIELD JACKET | 2. FLORAL PRINTED SCARF | 3. BLACK WATERFALL CARDIGAN | 4. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | 5. V-NECK SWEATER | 6. PEEP TOE BOOTIES | 7. CHUNKY GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | 8. PLAID BLAZER | 9. DENIM TOP | 10. PLAID BUTTON DOWN | 11. LACE CAMI | 12. COZY PULLOVER SWEATER | 13. LEOPARD SCARF | 14. BUTTON FRONT DENIM | 15. QUILTED VEST | 16. PLEATED SKIRT | 17. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES | 18. MOCK NECK TUNIC SWEATER | 19. FLORAL FIT & FLARE DRESS | 20. TORTOISE LINK EARRINGS | 21. POLKA DOT WRAP TOP | 22. VELVET HAIR TIE

ABERCROMBIE | 40% off the entire store all weekend.

ANN TAYLOR | 40% off full-price styles and 50% off sale styles with code READYSETSALE.

LOFT | 40% off your purchase with code LABORDAY.

BAUBLEBAR | up to 80% off of sale items HERE.

BANANA REPUBLIC | 40% off of your purchase, no code necessary.

OLD NAVY | 50% off jeans, tees, sweatshirts & dresses.

J.CREW | 30% off + an additional 10% off of your purchase with code BIGSALE.

J.CREW FACTORY | 50% off, prices as marked.

SEPHORA | up to 15% off if you’re a Beauty Insider. VIB Rouge members use code YESROUGE(20%), VIB members use code YESVIB(15%), and Beauty Insiders use code YESINSIDER(10%) off until 9/3!

NORDSTROM | up to 50% off sale on restocked styles HERE.

H&M | Deals on sweaters & knots starting at $12.99 HERE.

1. Lee wrote:

I am so excited for the three day weekend! Love your sale picks, especially 18 and 22!
    Lee

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

Ah so many sales, I don’t know where to start! Excited to get some Fall pieces though.

xx, Danielle

Posted 9.1.18 Reply

Of all the Labor Day sale posts, this one is my favorite – the most items I’d actually be interested in buying – and one item I already have!! Love it!

Posted 9.2.18 Reply
  4. Labor Day weekend was just fabulous this year! R & R is what the doctor ordered! I am loving the jacket and that green dress!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  5. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many good deals this weekend! Those slingback heels are super cute!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  6. blushandblooms wrote:

Love all of your picks!! The labor day sales killed me haha

Posted 9.4.18 Reply
  7. Kasey wrote:

I couldn’t believe all of the good sales! Love those booties the best!

Posted 9.4.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!