Labor Day Sales + What I’m Eyeing!

Happy weekend, friends – and a long weekend at that! This week has been a bit chaotic for me with projects, life, and freelance gigs, so I’m excited to have a few a few days to relax. With Labor Day weekend upon us there are SO many good sales going on! Today I’m excited to share some of those sales with you along with what’s in my cart at various retailers!

1.FIELD JACKET | 2. FLORAL PRINTED SCARF | 3. BLACK WATERFALL CARDIGAN | 4. LEOPARD PRINT BELT | 5. V-NECK SWEATER | 6. PEEP TOE BOOTIES | 7. CHUNKY GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | 8. PLAID BLAZER | 9. DENIM TOP | 10. PLAID BUTTON DOWN | 11. LACE CAMI | 12. COZY PULLOVER SWEATER | 13. LEOPARD SCARF | 14. BUTTON FRONT DENIM | 15. QUILTED VEST | 16. PLEATED SKIRT | 17. TORTOISE SHELL SUNGLASSES | 18. MOCK NECK TUNIC SWEATER | 19. FLORAL FIT & FLARE DRESS | 20. TORTOISE LINK EARRINGS | 21. POLKA DOT WRAP TOP | 22. VELVET HAIR TIE

ABERCROMBIE | 40% off the entire store all weekend.

ANN TAYLOR | 40% off full-price styles and 50% off sale styles with code READYSETSALE.

LOFT | 40% off your purchase with code LABORDAY.

BAUBLEBAR | up to 80% off of sale items HERE.

BANANA REPUBLIC | 40% off of your purchase, no code necessary.

OLD NAVY | 50% off jeans, tees, sweatshirts & dresses.

J.CREW | 30% off + an additional 10% off of your purchase with code BIGSALE.

J.CREW FACTORY | 50% off, prices as marked.

SEPHORA | up to 15% off if you’re a Beauty Insider. VIB Rouge members use code YESROUGE(20%), VIB members use code YESVIB(15%), and Beauty Insiders use code YESINSIDER(10%) off until 9/3!

NORDSTROM | up to 50% off sale on restocked styles HERE.

H&M | Deals on sweaters & knots starting at $12.99 HERE.

1. Lee wrote:

I am so excited for the three day weekend! Love your sale picks, especially 18 and 22!
    Lee

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

Ah so many sales, I don’t know where to start! Excited to get some Fall pieces though.

xx, Danielle

Posted 9.1.18 Reply

Of all the Labor Day sale posts, this one is my favorite – the most items I’d actually be interested in buying – and one item I already have!! Love it!

Posted 9.2.18 Reply
  4. Labor Day weekend was just fabulous this year! R & R is what the doctor ordered! I am loving the jacket and that green dress!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  5. Amanda @ A Good Hue wrote:

SO many good deals this weekend! Those slingback heels are super cute!

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  6. blushandblooms wrote:

Love all of your picks!! The labor day sales killed me haha

Posted 9.4.18 Reply
  7. Kasey wrote:

I couldn’t believe all of the good sales! Love those booties the best!

Posted 9.4.18 Reply

• Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion
  • Whenever I'm heading on a trip - whether it's a quick weekend away or a long vacation - I make sure to always pack the essentials for work, play & self-care! 💙That includes everything from my books (duh!) to my @crest 3D whitestrips so I can keep my smile looking fresh & white! I'm participating in the #crestwhitestripschallenge so that I have a white smile all summer long! Get your white strips for 25% off at crestwhitesmile.com with code smilebright 😁  ad #travelessentials
Shop the post at the link in bio or with the LTK app http://liketk.it/2CIhr
  • Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l