My Favorite Brands from Shopbop

Shopbop has quickly become one of my favorite retailers over the last few years! While they specialize in designer brands, they also carry a lot of great, affordable brands! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite brands that I love to shop from Shopbop with you!

How was everyone’s weekend?! it was a rainy one here, so we went to see Crazy Rich Asians! It was SO good!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY ONE

MADEWELL
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Madewell is my go-to for #allthethings! From denim, accessories, handbags & more, Madewell has great items that are made incredibly well!

GLAMOROUS
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They made unique, gorgeous pieces. If you’re looking for a great dress for an event, definitely give this brand a look.

SAM EDELMAN
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: My tried-and-true favorite shoe brand. They make a lot of great basics (I love my Petty booties and my Felicia flats!) The quality is great as is the price point!

BB DAKOTA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: The perfect mix of basics and on-trend items, mostly under $100!

DOLCE VITA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: If you’re looking for a show-stopping shoe, definitely look to DV. They make such fun shoes, but the best part is every pair I’ve ever owned have also been SO comfortable.

RE:NAMED
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand offers affordable on-trend items in gorgeous prints & hues!

BLANK DENIM
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Not only do they have great denim (around $100!) but they make the most gorgeous suede and leather jackets.

BAUBLEBAR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Want fun jewelry? Look no further than Baublebar! They have so many affordable staple items and statement pieces.

QUAY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They make my favorite sunglasses! I stumbled upon these sunglasses a few years ago and now I have three pairs and I wear them WAY more than my designer pairs!

ENGLISH FACTORY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They have gorgeous, feminine silhouettes for their pieces. They offer a great mix of classic and trendy options!

SHASHI
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Shashi was a new-to-me brand until last year. Since discovering them, I’ve added quite a few of their pieces to my collection. I love their dainty pieces (and the price point!)

ASTR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: ASTR has been a long time favorite of mine for fun, flirty, on trend items!

WAYF
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand is a go-to for anything unique and trendy. They always have great prints, fun pieces, and items that are sure to be bestsellers!

1. So many great brands! I love BB Dakota as well, they always make the best pieces!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  2. Annette wrote:

I love quay sunglasses. I have a few and they are my fave.

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  3. Sam edelman and Madewell are my faves too! Great round up here!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

Shopbop has the best pieces. I love all your picks and these brands!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  5. I love looking around Shopbop but hardly get anything bc it can be more expensive. Your breakdown of the affordable breads is great!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply

I love all of these brands too! So many cute picks!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop has so many awesome brands– I absolutely love Madewell and BB Dakota has so many cute finds!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Shopbop is by far my favorite online retailer to shop at. I love their range of brands!!

xo, Laura

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  9. So many great brands! I love Shopbop’s selection!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  10. Dawn wrote:

I love shop bop they do have the best brands and so many unique pieces!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  11. Nonee N. wrote:

Those animal print mules…dear God I’m in love!

Posted 8.27.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek