My Favorite Brands from Shopbop

Shopbop has quickly become one of my favorite retailers over the last few years! While they specialize in designer brands, they also carry a lot of great, affordable brands! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite brands that I love to shop from Shopbop with you!

How was everyone’s weekend?! it was a rainy one here, so we went to see Crazy Rich Asians! It was SO good!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY ONE

MADEWELL
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Madewell is my go-to for #allthethings! From denim, accessories, handbags & more, Madewell has great items that are made incredibly well!

GLAMOROUS
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They made unique, gorgeous pieces. If you’re looking for a great dress for an event, definitely give this brand a look.

SAM EDELMAN
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: My tried-and-true favorite shoe brand. They make a lot of great basics (I love my Petty booties and my Felicia flats!) The quality is great as is the price point!

BB DAKOTA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: The perfect mix of basics and on-trend items, mostly under $100!

DOLCE VITA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: If you’re looking for a show-stopping shoe, definitely look to DV. They make such fun shoes, but the best part is every pair I’ve ever owned have also been SO comfortable.

RE:NAMED
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand offers affordable on-trend items in gorgeous prints & hues!

BLANK DENIM
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Not only do they have great denim (around $100!) but they make the most gorgeous suede and leather jackets.

BAUBLEBAR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Want fun jewelry? Look no further than Baublebar! They have so many affordable staple items and statement pieces.

QUAY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They make my favorite sunglasses! I stumbled upon these sunglasses a few years ago and now I have three pairs and I wear them WAY more than my designer pairs!

ENGLISH FACTORY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They have gorgeous, feminine silhouettes for their pieces. They offer a great mix of classic and trendy options!

SHASHI
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Shashi was a new-to-me brand until last year. Since discovering them, I’ve added quite a few of their pieces to my collection. I love their dainty pieces (and the price point!)

ASTR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: ASTR has been a long time favorite of mine for fun, flirty, on trend items!

WAYF
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand is a go-to for anything unique and trendy. They always have great prints, fun pieces, and items that are sure to be bestsellers!

1. So many great brands! I love BB Dakota as well, they always make the best pieces!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  2. Annette wrote:

I love quay sunglasses. I have a few and they are my fave.

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  3. Sam edelman and Madewell are my faves too! Great round up here!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

Shopbop has the best pieces. I love all your picks and these brands!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  5. I love looking around Shopbop but hardly get anything bc it can be more expensive. Your breakdown of the affordable breads is great!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply

I love all of these brands too! So many cute picks!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop has so many awesome brands– I absolutely love Madewell and BB Dakota has so many cute finds!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Shopbop is by far my favorite online retailer to shop at. I love their range of brands!!

xo, Laura

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  9. So many great brands! I love Shopbop’s selection!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  10. Dawn wrote:

I love shop bop they do have the best brands and so many unique pieces!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  11. Nonee N. wrote:

Those animal print mules…dear God I’m in love!

Posted 8.27.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!