My Favorite Brands from Shopbop

Shopbop has quickly become one of my favorite retailers over the last few years! While they specialize in designer brands, they also carry a lot of great, affordable brands! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite brands that I love to shop from Shopbop with you!

How was everyone’s weekend?! it was a rainy one here, so we went to see Crazy Rich Asians! It was SO good!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY ONE

MADEWELL
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Madewell is my go-to for #allthethings! From denim, accessories, handbags & more, Madewell has great items that are made incredibly well!

GLAMOROUS
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They made unique, gorgeous pieces. If you’re looking for a great dress for an event, definitely give this brand a look.

SAM EDELMAN
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: My tried-and-true favorite shoe brand. They make a lot of great basics (I love my Petty booties and my Felicia flats!) The quality is great as is the price point!

BB DAKOTA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: The perfect mix of basics and on-trend items, mostly under $100!

DOLCE VITA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: If you’re looking for a show-stopping shoe, definitely look to DV. They make such fun shoes, but the best part is every pair I’ve ever owned have also been SO comfortable.

RE:NAMED
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand offers affordable on-trend items in gorgeous prints & hues!

BLANK DENIM
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Not only do they have great denim (around $100!) but they make the most gorgeous suede and leather jackets.

BAUBLEBAR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Want fun jewelry? Look no further than Baublebar! They have so many affordable staple items and statement pieces.

QUAY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They make my favorite sunglasses! I stumbled upon these sunglasses a few years ago and now I have three pairs and I wear them WAY more than my designer pairs!

ENGLISH FACTORY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They have gorgeous, feminine silhouettes for their pieces. They offer a great mix of classic and trendy options!

SHASHI
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Shashi was a new-to-me brand until last year. Since discovering them, I’ve added quite a few of their pieces to my collection. I love their dainty pieces (and the price point!)

ASTR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: ASTR has been a long time favorite of mine for fun, flirty, on trend items!

WAYF
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand is a go-to for anything unique and trendy. They always have great prints, fun pieces, and items that are sure to be bestsellers!

1. So many great brands! I love BB Dakota as well, they always make the best pieces!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  2. Annette wrote:

I love quay sunglasses. I have a few and they are my fave.

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  3. Sam edelman and Madewell are my faves too! Great round up here!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

Shopbop has the best pieces. I love all your picks and these brands!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  5. I love looking around Shopbop but hardly get anything bc it can be more expensive. Your breakdown of the affordable breads is great!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply

I love all of these brands too! So many cute picks!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop has so many awesome brands– I absolutely love Madewell and BB Dakota has so many cute finds!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Shopbop is by far my favorite online retailer to shop at. I love their range of brands!!

xo, Laura

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  9. So many great brands! I love Shopbop’s selection!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  10. Dawn wrote:

I love shop bop they do have the best brands and so many unique pieces!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  11. Nonee N. wrote:

Those animal print mules…dear God I’m in love!

Posted 8.27.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50