My Favorite Brands from Shopbop

Shopbop has quickly become one of my favorite retailers over the last few years! While they specialize in designer brands, they also carry a lot of great, affordable brands! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite brands that I love to shop from Shopbop with you!

How was everyone’s weekend?! it was a rainy one here, so we went to see Crazy Rich Asians! It was SO good!

ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN | EIGHT | NINE | TEN | ELEVEN | TWELVE | THIRTEEN | FOURTEEN | FIFTEEN | SIXTEEN | SEVENTEEN | EIGHTEEN | NINETEEN | TWENTY | TWENTY ONE

MADEWELL
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Madewell is my go-to for #allthethings! From denim, accessories, handbags & more, Madewell has great items that are made incredibly well!

GLAMOROUS
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They made unique, gorgeous pieces. If you’re looking for a great dress for an event, definitely give this brand a look.

SAM EDELMAN
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: My tried-and-true favorite shoe brand. They make a lot of great basics (I love my Petty booties and my Felicia flats!) The quality is great as is the price point!

BB DAKOTA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: The perfect mix of basics and on-trend items, mostly under $100!

DOLCE VITA
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: If you’re looking for a show-stopping shoe, definitely look to DV. They make such fun shoes, but the best part is every pair I’ve ever owned have also been SO comfortable.

RE:NAMED
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand offers affordable on-trend items in gorgeous prints & hues!

BLANK DENIM
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Not only do they have great denim (around $100!) but they make the most gorgeous suede and leather jackets.

BAUBLEBAR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Want fun jewelry? Look no further than Baublebar! They have so many affordable staple items and statement pieces.

QUAY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They make my favorite sunglasses! I stumbled upon these sunglasses a few years ago and now I have three pairs and I wear them WAY more than my designer pairs!

ENGLISH FACTORY
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: They have gorgeous, feminine silhouettes for their pieces. They offer a great mix of classic and trendy options!

SHASHI
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: Shashi was a new-to-me brand until last year. Since discovering them, I’ve added quite a few of their pieces to my collection. I love their dainty pieces (and the price point!)

ASTR
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: ASTR has been a long time favorite of mine for fun, flirty, on trend items!

WAYF
WHY I LIKE THIS BRAND: This brand is a go-to for anything unique and trendy. They always have great prints, fun pieces, and items that are sure to be bestsellers!

1. So many great brands! I love BB Dakota as well, they always make the best pieces!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  2. Annette wrote:

I love quay sunglasses. I have a few and they are my fave.

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  3. Sam edelman and Madewell are my faves too! Great round up here!

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

Shopbop has the best pieces. I love all your picks and these brands!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 8.20.18 Reply
  5. I love looking around Shopbop but hardly get anything bc it can be more expensive. Your breakdown of the affordable breads is great!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply

I love all of these brands too! So many cute picks!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop has so many awesome brands– I absolutely love Madewell and BB Dakota has so many cute finds!

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  8. Laura wrote:

Shopbop is by far my favorite online retailer to shop at. I love their range of brands!!

xo, Laura

Posted 8.21.18 Reply
  9. So many great brands! I love Shopbop’s selection!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  10. Dawn wrote:

I love shop bop they do have the best brands and so many unique pieces!

Posted 8.22.18 Reply
  11. Nonee N. wrote:

Those animal print mules…dear God I’m in love!

Posted 8.27.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100