Sephora Sale – My Favorite Products I’m Using Right Now!

Sephora is one of my favorite stores to shop when it comes to beauty! I always pop in needing one or two things and end up walking out with a bag full of stuff I didn’t know I needed haha! But, that’s allowed me to discover new-to-me brands & items that have become my go-tos. Sephora has two sales a year, but they surprised us all with a sale this week! In order to shop the sale you need to be a Beauty Insider – it’s free & easy to sign up! Plus you receive rewards based on how much you shop! From now through 9/3 you can shop all of your favorites in stores and online. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products that I use on a daily or weekly basis! These are all items that I give my stamp of approval on! I have very sensitive skin, and I can safely say these work well with sensitive skin.

VIB MEMBERS: receive 15% off beginning 8/30 with code YESVIB
BEAUTY INSIDERS: receive 10% off beginning 8/30 with code YESINSIDERSephora vib sale picksA lot of the products that I use in my day-to-day routine are sold at Sephora, which means they are part of the sale! Below I’m breaking down each item & why I like it! One thing I love about Sephora is that most of their products also come in mini or travel size. A few of these items I tried out as minis before realizing I liked them enough to spend my money on the full-sizes. I would love to hear what your go-to products are in the comments!Tartelette In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette | This is the first eyeshadow palette that I can say that I LOVE! It has the best neutral shades and each color is gorgeous on! I don’t wear eyeshadow often, but when I do I always reach for this palette. The colors look great on all skin tones, too.

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow (in Moonlight) | I’m the first to admit I’m not great with eyeshadow – and this caviar stick is basically made for those kind of people haha! It’s so easy to glide on and blend with your finger. I have loved the outcome every single time I wear it. Plus, it’s great to travel with and you don’t have to worry about breaking a palette.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo | This brow powder duo works wonders for filling in eyebrows. A little goes a long way with this!

Becca Cosmetics Blush | Since I have such fair skin, it’s sometimes hard for me to find a blush that looks good without being too much.

Viktor&Rolf Travel Perfume | I like being able to take my perfume with me when I travel, so I’m glad Viktor&Rolf came out with these new travel sets. This scent is new, but you can’t go wrong with any of theirs.

First Aid Beauty Bendy Avocado Concealer | I recently discovered this product and so far I’m really liking it. It does a great job of covering dark circles, imperfections, etc. and I haven’t noticed it creasing.

It Cosmetics Airbrush Perfecting Powder | If you’re looking for a great powder that covers flaws, has good coverage & makes your skin look perfect… grab this one ASAP. It’s the best for covering pores, freckles, dark spots, etc.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Mascara | This has become my favorite mascara over the last six months or so! I love the way it makes my lashes look and it really adds volume! Urban Decay Vice Lipstick | The vice lipstick has an array of colors and happen to be some of my favorites. My go-to colors are “naked” and “backtalk.”

Urban Decay Hi-Shine Lip Gloss | These glosses come in so many great colors, whether you’re looking for nude or bright hues! The color pigment is wonderful too!

Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder | My favorite powder to set my makeup! It fills light on my skin and does a great job at covering my pores.

It Cosmetics CC Cream | This is my favorite CC Cream! It’s full-coverage and it’s SPF 50. I love wearing this on “no makeup” days for a clean look.Drunk Elephant Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen | This is a great daily sunscreen to use on your face, hands, chest, etc. I put it on after my moisturizer and before my makeup. I feel good going outside knowing that I’m protected.

Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Drops | This product mimics the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin-D and helps block pollution… all while giving you a gorgeous bronzed look. I was hesitant to try this since I’m so fair skinned, but it blended really well on my face!

Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Oil | Lately I have loved using oils and serums at night as a way to hydrate my skin. This one has worked so well with my skin. At night I wash my face, do my ice roller & then add two drops of marula oil and massage on my face. This helps reduce signs of aging and reduce fine lines/wrinkles. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser | This was the first ever FAB product I tried years ago and I’ve been buying it religiously ever since. This cleanser does a great job getting makeup off and making my face feel clean, while still feeling hydrated. There’s nothing worse than your face feel dry after washing it! I haven’t found a better cleanser that can compete with this one. I even have it in travel sizes so I can take it with me wherever I go.

Supergoop Sunscreen Mousse & Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen | It’s not secret that I swear by Supergoop sunscreen. I particularly love the mousse as it’s easy to apply and I never burn. I like using the everyday sunscreen on my face when I’m in the sun. It never feels “oily” or thick on my skin!

Supergoop Lip Balm | This is one of the products I always have on me. This is my favorite lip balm to use all the time. it’s really thick and absorbent and it has SPF 30 in it so my lips are protected in the sun.

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer | If you’re looking for a super hydrating moisturizer, this is it! This thick formula is great if you have dry skin or just want to feel very moisturized. I like using this after being in the sun, in the winter & anytime my face is feeling a bit dry. moroccanoil Shampoo & Conditioner | moroccanoil has so many great haircare products, so when I discovered their hydrating shampoo and conditioner I knew I would love it! It leaves my hair feeling nourished and hydrated. I always feel like I’m doing my hair a favor when I use it haha! I have this travel kit and bring it with my anywhere I go!

Air di Gioa Perfume | I love this scent for summer. It has aquatic and floral notes, making it a very clean, fresh fragrance!

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask | I have been using this mask once a week lately and have noticed a difference in my pore size and my skin’s brightness.

L’Occitane Cleansing Shower Wash | I tried this shower wash out a little over a year ago and have been hooked ever since. It lathers well, smells so good & leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I also love their bubble bath!

Thanks for stopping by! Be on the lookout for a fun giveaway on my IG stories later today (@emilynwilkinson)

1. Azanique wrote:

I’m picking up a few of the UD Vice lipsticks! They are my favorite and I had no idea they were on sale.

-xo, Azanique

Posted 8.30.18 Reply
  2. Cathy wrote:

This sale is so good. I love all your picks, Moroccanoil is a must have!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 8.30.18 Reply
  3. Rita wrote:

Love your picks. Many products are already my favorite, specially Drunk elephant products.
    Rita

Posted 8.30.18 Reply
  4. Megan wrote:

I get in so much trouble when Sephora has a sale. So many good products!

Megan | http://www.pipmegan.com

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

All of these are awesome products! I love that CC powder and that palette is so pretty!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 8.31.18 Reply

There is so many of these that I haven’t tried! They all look amazing!

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

So many great products! That Tarte palette + IT Cosmetics powder have been frequent on my dresser to use! I love the colors in that palette. So many great picks!

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  8. Ruthie wrote:

Sephora is my go to! Love this sale!!

Posted 8.31.18 Reply
  9. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I’ve been wanting to try Drunk Elephant products! Definitely need to purchase!

Posted 9.1.18 Reply
  10. I love the Tarte palette. It’s definitely a must have.

Posted 9.3.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

I love the UD Hi-Shine lipglosses and Moroccan Oil is so amazing. I haven’t tried the shampoo or conditioner yet but I’m almost out so I might have to pick these up.

xo, Laura

Posted 9.4.18 Reply

• We’re having a BOY!!!!!!!💙👶🏻🤰🏼we are so excited to be adding a baby boy to our family this July! 🥰 Our sweet little one is already so loved & we can’t wait for all the memories to come with our baby boy! Couldn’t be more thrilled to be a #boymom & be the 👸🏼 in a house full of boys! 🤵🏻👶🏻🐶🐱 #genderreveal #babyboy #itsaboy #werehavingaboy #pregnant #genderrevealparty #boydad #parentstobe #boyparents #stylethebump #bumpfriendly #expectingparents #pregnancyannouncement #pregnantblogger
  • It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder