10 Items to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Shopbop has been one of my go-to retailers for the longest time because they offer a lot of on-trend items and brands, plus they offer a great range of prices! Anytime they have a sale I try to stock up on the items my closet needs for the season. Today begins one of Shopbop’s fall sales and it’s a good one! You can get up to 25% off with code STOCKUP18 through Saturday September 29th! There are a few brand exclusions, but not many! Today I wanted to share the ten things you should consider stocking up on during the sale!

WHAT TO BUY FROM SHOPBOP SALE

1. DENIM | If you’re looking to invest in denim, now is the time to do it! A few of my favorite brands include Blank Denim (typically under $100!), AG Jeans, Citizens of Humanity & Paige Denim.

2. SWEATERS | There are so many good sweaters & cardigans already for fall, now we just need the cooler weather. I always look to Madewell and BB Dakota for sweaters!

3. ACCESSORIES | The accessories always get me! I discovered Shashi & a few high-end designers via Shopbop and I can’t get enough. Shashi NYC always has great dainty jewelry.

4. ATHLETIC WEAR | Sometimes it baffles my mind how expensive athletic wear can be! So, if you’ve been wanting a new pair of leggings or outfits, grab them while they’re on sale.

5. FLATS | I tend to wear flats more than any other shoe, so I always make sure I have an array to choose from. My tried-and-true favorites are the Sam Edelman Felicia flats!So comfortable and fit true to size.

6. BOOTS | Last year I invested in a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots and I really, really love them and can’t wait to wear them again! I have a few of the ones below and can attest that they’re great as well.

7. BOOTIES | Booties seem to go with everything from denim shorts to dresses and everything in between!

8. HANDBAGS | Go ahead and treat yourself with a new bag! I swear by my Madewell bags & almost everything by Rebecca Minkoff!

9. SUNGLASSES | I’m a sucker for a good pair of sunglasses, including the ones below.

10. JACKETS | Even though it’s never *super* cold in NC, I love jackets and layering! How chic are all of these options?!

1. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

I’m dying over all the suede and tortoise shell details! I can never have enough of either!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  2. I seriously love all of your picks! SO many great neutrals for Fall. I need to check this sale out but I’m trying to be good and save! UGH!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  3. Shira R wrote:

Oh I might have to pick up some pieces! Loving your picks!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

SO excited to shop accessories in the sale! so many great ones for fall!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

Omg, I am loving all of these!! Swooning over the boots; definitely need to grab them for Fall!!

Kileen

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

All of the tall boots are giving me major fall vibes! I have my eye on a few sweaters and workout gear!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

They have everything! I definitely need to do a little fall shopping!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  8. Torey wrote:

I need to shop this sale! I need a new bag/mom purse.

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop sales never disappoint! Loving all the fall wardrobe pieces you rounded up!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

I always seem to do a crazy amount of shopping right before a big sale happens, and then I’m sad I’m missing out on the sale haha! There’s so many goodies during this event!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  11. Avani wrote:

Okay I really need to get my hands on this sale . I maybe shopping tonight

Posted 10.1.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50