10 Items to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Shopbop has been one of my go-to retailers for the longest time because they offer a lot of on-trend items and brands, plus they offer a great range of prices! Anytime they have a sale I try to stock up on the items my closet needs for the season. Today begins one of Shopbop’s fall sales and it’s a good one! You can get up to 25% off with code STOCKUP18 through Saturday September 29th! There are a few brand exclusions, but not many! Today I wanted to share the ten things you should consider stocking up on during the sale!

WHAT TO BUY FROM SHOPBOP SALE

1. DENIM | If you’re looking to invest in denim, now is the time to do it! A few of my favorite brands include Blank Denim (typically under $100!), AG Jeans, Citizens of Humanity & Paige Denim.

2. SWEATERS | There are so many good sweaters & cardigans already for fall, now we just need the cooler weather. I always look to Madewell and BB Dakota for sweaters!

3. ACCESSORIES | The accessories always get me! I discovered Shashi & a few high-end designers via Shopbop and I can’t get enough. Shashi NYC always has great dainty jewelry.

4. ATHLETIC WEAR | Sometimes it baffles my mind how expensive athletic wear can be! So, if you’ve been wanting a new pair of leggings or outfits, grab them while they’re on sale.

5. FLATS | I tend to wear flats more than any other shoe, so I always make sure I have an array to choose from. My tried-and-true favorites are the Sam Edelman Felicia flats!So comfortable and fit true to size.

6. BOOTS | Last year I invested in a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots and I really, really love them and can’t wait to wear them again! I have a few of the ones below and can attest that they’re great as well.

7. BOOTIES | Booties seem to go with everything from denim shorts to dresses and everything in between!

8. HANDBAGS | Go ahead and treat yourself with a new bag! I swear by my Madewell bags & almost everything by Rebecca Minkoff!

9. SUNGLASSES | I’m a sucker for a good pair of sunglasses, including the ones below.

10. JACKETS | Even though it’s never *super* cold in NC, I love jackets and layering! How chic are all of these options?!

1. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

I’m dying over all the suede and tortoise shell details! I can never have enough of either!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  2. I seriously love all of your picks! SO many great neutrals for Fall. I need to check this sale out but I’m trying to be good and save! UGH!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  3. Shira R wrote:

Oh I might have to pick up some pieces! Loving your picks!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

SO excited to shop accessories in the sale! so many great ones for fall!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

Omg, I am loving all of these!! Swooning over the boots; definitely need to grab them for Fall!!

Kileen

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

All of the tall boots are giving me major fall vibes! I have my eye on a few sweaters and workout gear!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

They have everything! I definitely need to do a little fall shopping!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  8. Torey wrote:

I need to shop this sale! I need a new bag/mom purse.

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop sales never disappoint! Loving all the fall wardrobe pieces you rounded up!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

I always seem to do a crazy amount of shopping right before a big sale happens, and then I’m sad I’m missing out on the sale haha! There’s so many goodies during this event!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  11. Avani wrote:

Okay I really need to get my hands on this sale . I maybe shopping tonight

Posted 10.1.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100