Shopbop has been one of my go-to retailers for the longest time because they offer a lot of on-trend items and brands, plus they offer a great range of prices! Anytime they have a sale I try to stock up on the items my closet needs for the season. Today begins one of Shopbop’s fall sales and it’s a good one! You can get up to 25% off with code STOCKUP18 through Saturday September 29th! There are a few brand exclusions, but not many! Today I wanted to share the ten things you should consider stocking up on during the sale!
5. FLATS | I tend to wear flats more than any other shoe, so I always make sure I have an array to choose from. My tried-and-true favorites are the Sam Edelman Felicia flats!So comfortable and fit true to size.
6. BOOTS | Last year I invested in a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots and I really, really love them and can’t wait to wear them again! I have a few of the ones below and can attest that they’re great as well.
7. BOOTIES | Booties seem to go with everything from denim shorts to dresses and everything in between!
9. SUNGLASSES | I’m a sucker for a good pair of sunglasses, including the ones below.
10. JACKETS | Even though it’s never *super* cold in NC, I love jackets and layering! How chic are all of these options?!