10 Items to Shop During the Shopbop Sale

Shopbop has been one of my go-to retailers for the longest time because they offer a lot of on-trend items and brands, plus they offer a great range of prices! Anytime they have a sale I try to stock up on the items my closet needs for the season. Today begins one of Shopbop’s fall sales and it’s a good one! You can get up to 25% off with code STOCKUP18 through Saturday September 29th! There are a few brand exclusions, but not many! Today I wanted to share the ten things you should consider stocking up on during the sale!

WHAT TO BUY FROM SHOPBOP SALE

1. DENIM | If you’re looking to invest in denim, now is the time to do it! A few of my favorite brands include Blank Denim (typically under $100!), AG Jeans, Citizens of Humanity & Paige Denim.

2. SWEATERS | There are so many good sweaters & cardigans already for fall, now we just need the cooler weather. I always look to Madewell and BB Dakota for sweaters!

3. ACCESSORIES | The accessories always get me! I discovered Shashi & a few high-end designers via Shopbop and I can’t get enough. Shashi NYC always has great dainty jewelry.

4. ATHLETIC WEAR | Sometimes it baffles my mind how expensive athletic wear can be! So, if you’ve been wanting a new pair of leggings or outfits, grab them while they’re on sale.

5. FLATS | I tend to wear flats more than any other shoe, so I always make sure I have an array to choose from. My tried-and-true favorites are the Sam Edelman Felicia flats!So comfortable and fit true to size.

6. BOOTS | Last year I invested in a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots and I really, really love them and can’t wait to wear them again! I have a few of the ones below and can attest that they’re great as well.

7. BOOTIES | Booties seem to go with everything from denim shorts to dresses and everything in between!

8. HANDBAGS | Go ahead and treat yourself with a new bag! I swear by my Madewell bags & almost everything by Rebecca Minkoff!

9. SUNGLASSES | I’m a sucker for a good pair of sunglasses, including the ones below.

10. JACKETS | Even though it’s never *super* cold in NC, I love jackets and layering! How chic are all of these options?!

1. Rachel Kennedy wrote:

I’m dying over all the suede and tortoise shell details! I can never have enough of either!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  2. I seriously love all of your picks! SO many great neutrals for Fall. I need to check this sale out but I’m trying to be good and save! UGH!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  3. Shira R wrote:

Oh I might have to pick up some pieces! Loving your picks!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  4. Lee wrote:

SO excited to shop accessories in the sale! so many great ones for fall!

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  5. kileen wrote:

Omg, I am loving all of these!! Swooning over the boots; definitely need to grab them for Fall!!

Kileen

Posted 9.25.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

All of the tall boots are giving me major fall vibes! I have my eye on a few sweaters and workout gear!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

They have everything! I definitely need to do a little fall shopping!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  8. Torey wrote:

I need to shop this sale! I need a new bag/mom purse.

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  9. Amanda wrote:

Shopbop sales never disappoint! Loving all the fall wardrobe pieces you rounded up!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply

I always seem to do a crazy amount of shopping right before a big sale happens, and then I’m sad I’m missing out on the sale haha! There’s so many goodies during this event!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  11. Avani wrote:

Okay I really need to get my hands on this sale . I maybe shopping tonight

Posted 10.1.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing