How’s everyone’s week going so far?! I feel like the theme of September has been chaotic ha! I have had endless to-do lists almost every week this month and it’s been stressful. Anyways, as we’re heading into fall (I can’t believe it officially starts this weekend!) I wanted to share some of my current fall favorites with you! There are a lot of great, affordable basics in the list that you’ll be able to get plenty of wear out of in the coming months! Now, if only we could get some cooler weather so I could wear all of these items ha!
P.S. Thank you all for thinking of me and my family during Hurricane Florence. Luckily, our area was fine. We had a lot of rain and some power outages, but that’s it. Unfortunately, others in North Carolina weren’t as lucky. Please continue to think of NC in the coming days, weeks, and months as those in Eastern NC are getting back to their cities and assessing the damage. We still aren’t sure what the damage is to my SILs homes in Wilmington/Carolina Beach and we have no idea when my sister will be able to go back school, UNCW. There are plenty ways to help and donate HERE.
1. PULLOVER SWEATER WITH POCKETS | How cozy does this sweater look?! I love the addition of the pockets.
2. SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SWEATER | I got this in two colors a few weeks ago and love it. Perfect for transitional weather!
5. STEP-HEM BOYFRIEND JEANS | These are my current obsession! I love the style of these BF jeans, especially the step-hem.
7. PRINTED SQUARE SCARF | Add a bit of color to your outfit by adding this scarf to your hair, your neck, or even your handbag!
8. VEGAN LEATHER MOTO JACKET | I always have the hardest time finding a good looking leather jacket. I have this BB Dakota jacket in my cart right now (it’s under $100!) so I’ll report back once I get it 🙂
9. STRIPE BUTTON DOWN TOP | This is a classic top to have in your closet because it can easily be dressed up or down, no matter the occasion.
10. DARK WASH BOYFRIEND JEANS | I received these in the mail yesterday and I am IN LOVE. I didn’t have a pair of BF jeans that weren’t distressed, so these were the ones I grabbed to fill that void in my closet. They’re just the perfect amount of BF without being baggy.
11. NEUTRAL BOOTIES | I got these during the Nordstrom sale a few years back and they’re still in great condition! They go with so much and come in four colors.
12. LEOPARD SCARF | I have had this scarf for about four years now and still reach for it year after year.
13. COLORBLOCK CARDIGAN | What a fun way to add color to your outfit! Would look so good with a tee, skinny jeans and booties.
14. GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE | I’ve seen this on a few friends and love the look of it!
15. POLKA DOT PJ STYLE TOP | What do y’all think of the PJ top trend?! I kind of love it. And talk about being comfortable ha!
16. LEOPARD PRINT LOAFERS | Ugh, I’m a sucker for leopard shoes and plan on adding these to my closer!
17. FELT PANAMA HAT | I love wearing hats in the cooler months – they help to conceal day old hair (ha!) and keep my head warm!
18. SWEATER DRESS | How cute would this dress look with booties or boots? So cozy too.
19. FIELD JACKET | This is a classic fall jacket, in my opinion! I have had this jacket for years and keep buying it anytime I wear it out!
20. LACE CAMI TOP | This can be worn with a blazer for a chic look or under v-neck sweaters as a fun, sexy detail.
21. BLUSH CROSSBODY BAG | This bag is calling my name… it is gorgeous!
22. TIE-FRONT BUTTON UP TOP | I’ve seen these tops everywhere lately & I can’t wait to get my hands on one. You can’t go wrong with a casual, comfy top for fall.