Wearing Florals Into Fall

Even though fall is in the air, it doesn’t mean you have to put away your floral tops just yet! Florals are trending for fall this year (yep, you read that right!) and I am all about it! I picked up this floral top a few weeks ago from Loft and I’ve worn it countless times already! I like that it has more muted tones and can easily transition into fall. My foolproof trick for getting more wear out of my floral tops? Throw another layer over it, like a utility jacket or suede moto jacket! Adding a layer instantly makes floral print look fall appropriate! I’m all about getting more wear out of items in my closet!

LOFT FLORAL BUTTON BACK TOPFLORAL TOP | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS (SIMILAR, ALSO LOVE THESE!) | CRISSCROSS SLIDES | FIELD JACKET (J.CREW FACTORY OPTION HERE) | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES (ALSO LOVE THESE!) | BAGUETTE NECKLACE | KATE SPADE WATCH | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETSJ.CREW FIELD JACKETHOW TO STYLE FLORALS FOR FALLFALL TRANSITIONAL OUTFIT HOW TO WEAR FLORAL PRINT INTO FALL

JCREW FIELD JACKET
JCREW FACTORY FIELD JACKET
DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

HOW TO STYLE A UTILITY JACKET MARC FISHER RINNA SLIDES

1. Nailil wrote:

That’s a pretty floral blouse. Layering a jacket over it is the perfect way to wear it into fall.
    Xx, Nailil

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  2. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

That floral top is so pretty, and love how you styled it!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:

That’s a really cute floral top, perfect for transitioning to fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  4. Laura wrote:

Such a pretty top! I love the way you styled it, especially with the jacket! I love slides too!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  5. Sarah Lennon wrote:

What a cute top! It’s so hot here in Atlanta that this would be perfect for the fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply

What a cute jacket! It looks perfect styled with the floral top!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

That is such a pretty fall floral top and I love how you styled it!

xo, Laura

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  8. minau wrote:

Lovely look!

Posted 9.28.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Fall florals are my favorite pattern to wear this time of year 🙂

Posted 10.3.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

Em, I’m obsessed with this floral, jean, and jacket combo! You look gorg and those slides are so cute!

Posted 10.3.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100