Wearing Florals Into Fall

Even though fall is in the air, it doesn’t mean you have to put away your floral tops just yet! Florals are trending for fall this year (yep, you read that right!) and I am all about it! I picked up this floral top a few weeks ago from Loft and I’ve worn it countless times already! I like that it has more muted tones and can easily transition into fall. My foolproof trick for getting more wear out of my floral tops? Throw another layer over it, like a utility jacket or suede moto jacket! Adding a layer instantly makes floral print look fall appropriate! I’m all about getting more wear out of items in my closet!

LOFT FLORAL BUTTON BACK TOPFLORAL TOP | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS (SIMILAR, ALSO LOVE THESE!) | CRISSCROSS SLIDES | FIELD JACKET (J.CREW FACTORY OPTION HERE) | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES (ALSO LOVE THESE!) | BAGUETTE NECKLACE | KATE SPADE WATCH | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETSJ.CREW FIELD JACKETHOW TO STYLE FLORALS FOR FALLFALL TRANSITIONAL OUTFIT HOW TO WEAR FLORAL PRINT INTO FALL

JCREW FIELD JACKET
JCREW FACTORY FIELD JACKET
DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

HOW TO STYLE A UTILITY JACKET MARC FISHER RINNA SLIDES

1. Nailil wrote:

That’s a pretty floral blouse. Layering a jacket over it is the perfect way to wear it into fall.
    Xx, Nailil

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  2. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

That floral top is so pretty, and love how you styled it!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:

That’s a really cute floral top, perfect for transitioning to fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  4. Laura wrote:

Such a pretty top! I love the way you styled it, especially with the jacket! I love slides too!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  5. Sarah Lennon wrote:

What a cute top! It’s so hot here in Atlanta that this would be perfect for the fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply

What a cute jacket! It looks perfect styled with the floral top!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

That is such a pretty fall floral top and I love how you styled it!

xo, Laura

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  8. minau wrote:

Lovely look!

Posted 9.28.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Fall florals are my favorite pattern to wear this time of year 🙂

Posted 10.3.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

Em, I’m obsessed with this floral, jean, and jacket combo! You look gorg and those slides are so cute!

Posted 10.3.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing