Wearing Florals Into Fall

Even though fall is in the air, it doesn’t mean you have to put away your floral tops just yet! Florals are trending for fall this year (yep, you read that right!) and I am all about it! I picked up this floral top a few weeks ago from Loft and I’ve worn it countless times already! I like that it has more muted tones and can easily transition into fall. My foolproof trick for getting more wear out of my floral tops? Throw another layer over it, like a utility jacket or suede moto jacket! Adding a layer instantly makes floral print look fall appropriate! I’m all about getting more wear out of items in my closet!

LOFT FLORAL BUTTON BACK TOPFLORAL TOP | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS (SIMILAR, ALSO LOVE THESE!) | CRISSCROSS SLIDES | FIELD JACKET (J.CREW FACTORY OPTION HERE) | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES (ALSO LOVE THESE!) | BAGUETTE NECKLACE | KATE SPADE WATCH | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETSJ.CREW FIELD JACKETHOW TO STYLE FLORALS FOR FALLFALL TRANSITIONAL OUTFIT HOW TO WEAR FLORAL PRINT INTO FALL

JCREW FIELD JACKET
JCREW FACTORY FIELD JACKET
DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

HOW TO STYLE A UTILITY JACKET MARC FISHER RINNA SLIDES

1. Nailil wrote:

That’s a pretty floral blouse. Layering a jacket over it is the perfect way to wear it into fall.
    Xx, Nailil

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  2. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

That floral top is so pretty, and love how you styled it!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:

That’s a really cute floral top, perfect for transitioning to fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  4. Laura wrote:

Such a pretty top! I love the way you styled it, especially with the jacket! I love slides too!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  5. Sarah Lennon wrote:

What a cute top! It’s so hot here in Atlanta that this would be perfect for the fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply

What a cute jacket! It looks perfect styled with the floral top!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

That is such a pretty fall floral top and I love how you styled it!

xo, Laura

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  8. minau wrote:

Lovely look!

Posted 9.28.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Fall florals are my favorite pattern to wear this time of year 🙂

Posted 10.3.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

Em, I’m obsessed with this floral, jean, and jacket combo! You look gorg and those slides are so cute!

Posted 10.3.18 Reply

• It’s GENDER REVEAL day!💙👶🏻💕We’re having our families over today to find out the gender of our little baby & we are SO excited! I’m sharing some of the results of old wives tales - what do you think we’re having a BOY or GIRL?! 👶🏻
....
1. No morning sickness 💙
2. Chinese calendar says girl 💕
3. The ring test says boy 💙
4. Heartbeat over 150 means girl 💕
5. Having dry hands is sign of a boy & mine have been a bit dry💙
6. Pregnancy acne means girl💕
7. Calm= girl, clumsy=boy - I have been SO clumsy lately💙
8. Having headaches is a sign of a boy - I have had BAD ones💙
9. Craving salty=boy, sweets=girl - I tend to crave both so 💕or💙
10. Feeling more cold means boy, feeling more warm means girl - I have been cold 24/7 💙
11. Moody means girl, calm means boy - Nick would says I’ve been a bit moody 🤣💕
....
Shop my dress: http://liketk.it/2KGdj @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #stylethebump
#gendereveal #genderrevealparty #pregnancyannouncement #wereexpecting #oldwivestales #pregnant #18weeks #boyorgirl #heorshe #parentstobe #momanddadtobe #pregnantblogger
  • Sharing our dining room transformation on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 swipe to see the before photo (from when we viewed the property!)
.....
so what did we do? 🧰
-added wainscoting (huge thanks to my dad!) 🙌🏻
-painted the trim white
-added a bold color to the walls thanks to @clarepaint! The color is Goodnight Moon & it’s the perfect true navy with no undertones!
-swapped out the light fixture
-refinished the sideboard
.....
We are so happy with the transformation & how the space turned out!
#enwhome #homeimprovement #clarepaint #shareyourclare #diningroom #diy #diyprojects
  • It’s another rainy day here (we’re on day 7163 I’m pretty sure!) 💦 I’m currently wishing for warmer days & shorts weather! 🌴 my post from Aruba is live - complete with where to eat/drink along with things to see & do! 🌊 #Aruba #onehappyisland #onehappyislandaruba #enwexplores http://liketk.it/2Kw8W #LTKtravel #LTKswim #agolde #aexme #aerieswim #aeriereal
  • Happy Valentine’s Day 💙 We’re celebrating our 10th Valentine’s Day together and our last one as just the two of us! 👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻We’re keeping it low-key & cooking a delicious dinner together🍴I love the life we have built together & can’t wait to see you be the cutest, most caring dad 🥰 p.s. swipe to see some throwback pics of us from 2005-ish ... we were babies! 😂 #valentinesday #myforevervalentine
  • AD: It's no secret that I love anything to do with true crime, so when I heard about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, I knew I just *had* to read it! 📖🕵🏼‍♀️This book reminded me a lot of the Serial podcast & it's safe to say I was instantly hooked! I read this book in 24 hours because I simply couldn't put it down and I had to know how Pip's senior project surrounding the disappearance of Andie Bell played out! If you need another book to add to your list, be sure it's this one! 📚 Sharing more in stories! @GetUnderlined  @hojay92 #GetUnderlined #GetUnderlinedPartner #AGoodGirlsGuidetoMurder
  • 16 weeks with this sweet baby 💙💕 I’m sharing my first trimester recap and a Q&A (answering all your questions from stories!) on lifewithemilyblog.com. Dress linked here: http://liketk.it/2JVy1 #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder50 #16weeks #pregnant #werehavingababy #stylethebump #bumpstyle