Wearing Florals Into Fall

Even though fall is in the air, it doesn’t mean you have to put away your floral tops just yet! Florals are trending for fall this year (yep, you read that right!) and I am all about it! I picked up this floral top a few weeks ago from Loft and I’ve worn it countless times already! I like that it has more muted tones and can easily transition into fall. My foolproof trick for getting more wear out of my floral tops? Throw another layer over it, like a utility jacket or suede moto jacket! Adding a layer instantly makes floral print look fall appropriate! I’m all about getting more wear out of items in my closet!

LOFT FLORAL BUTTON BACK TOPFLORAL TOP | DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS (SIMILAR, ALSO LOVE THESE!) | CRISSCROSS SLIDES | FIELD JACKET (J.CREW FACTORY OPTION HERE) | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES (ALSO LOVE THESE!) | BAGUETTE NECKLACE | KATE SPADE WATCH | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETSJ.CREW FIELD JACKETHOW TO STYLE FLORALS FOR FALLFALL TRANSITIONAL OUTFIT HOW TO WEAR FLORAL PRINT INTO FALL

JCREW FIELD JACKET
JCREW FACTORY FIELD JACKET
DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS

HOW TO STYLE A UTILITY JACKET MARC FISHER RINNA SLIDES

1. Nailil wrote:

That’s a pretty floral blouse. Layering a jacket over it is the perfect way to wear it into fall.
    Xx, Nailil

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  2. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

That floral top is so pretty, and love how you styled it!

Posted 9.26.18 Reply
  3. innapishtoy wrote:

That’s a really cute floral top, perfect for transitioning to fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  4. Laura wrote:

Such a pretty top! I love the way you styled it, especially with the jacket! I love slides too!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  5. Sarah Lennon wrote:

What a cute top! It’s so hot here in Atlanta that this would be perfect for the fall!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply

What a cute jacket! It looks perfect styled with the floral top!

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  7. Laura wrote:

That is such a pretty fall floral top and I love how you styled it!

xo, Laura

Posted 9.27.18 Reply
  8. minau wrote:

Lovely look!

Posted 9.28.18 Reply
  9. Megan wrote:

Fall florals are my favorite pattern to wear this time of year 🙂

Posted 10.3.18 Reply
  10. Sara wrote:

Em, I’m obsessed with this floral, jean, and jacket combo! You look gorg and those slides are so cute!

Posted 10.3.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek