Cozy Thermal Top

Cooler weather is on the way to NC and I can hardly contain my excitement, y’all! I am already mentally planning all the cozy outfits I’m going to be wearing in the coming days, including this cozy knotted thermal top! I was in my local Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this top. I was immediately drawn to it because I love a good thermal top in the fall. As soon as I felt it I knew I would be adding it to my closet because it’s SO soft and the knotted detail is so cute. I can easily pair this with leggings, a quilted vest, or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Needless to say, you’ll be seeing a lot of this top in the coming months.

anthropologie knotted thermal topKNOTTED THERMAL TOP (comes in four colors) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND DENIM | LEOPARD LOAFERS (SIMILAR, also love THESE) | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL TOTE | LEOPARD SILK SCARFMICHELE HYBRID SMARTWATCHhow to style a thermal top fall thermal top Michele hybrid smartwatch nc blogger fall style life with Emily blog

1. Samantha wrote:

Tops like this are a must for me! So comfy and perfect for this season. You look amazing.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

That’s a super cute and functional top. You look great.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  3. kileen wrote:

I love this casual chic outfit babe. The thermal and those shoes are too cute!

Kileen

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  4. Torey wrote:

Thermal tops are my favorite right now!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

Loving the casual vibes of this look and the print totally pops!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  6. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I need this thermal in my life! It’s so cute.

Posted 10.12.18 Reply
  7. Those shoes are SO cute!! And I feel ya on being super excited for Fall weather! It’s going to be in the 40s-50s tomorrow and Tuesday in Austin!

Posted 10.14.18 Reply

What a cute fall outfit! I love the touch of leopard!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  9. Whitney wrote:

love the top and those shoes are so cute! great combo!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  10. Oh this top sounds perfect for the cold winter that is quickly approaching! You look great and I love the front knot.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love your thermal top! Such a pretty knot detail in the front.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.16.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing