Cozy Thermal Top

Cooler weather is on the way to NC and I can hardly contain my excitement, y’all! I am already mentally planning all the cozy outfits I’m going to be wearing in the coming days, including this cozy knotted thermal top! I was in my local Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this top. I was immediately drawn to it because I love a good thermal top in the fall. As soon as I felt it I knew I would be adding it to my closet because it’s SO soft and the knotted detail is so cute. I can easily pair this with leggings, a quilted vest, or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Needless to say, you’ll be seeing a lot of this top in the coming months.

anthropologie knotted thermal topKNOTTED THERMAL TOP (comes in four colors) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND DENIM | LEOPARD LOAFERS (SIMILAR, also love THESE) | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL TOTE | LEOPARD SILK SCARFMICHELE HYBRID SMARTWATCHhow to style a thermal top fall thermal top Michele hybrid smartwatch nc blogger fall style life with Emily blog

1. Samantha wrote:

Tops like this are a must for me! So comfy and perfect for this season. You look amazing.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

That’s a super cute and functional top. You look great.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  3. kileen wrote:

I love this casual chic outfit babe. The thermal and those shoes are too cute!

Kileen

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  4. Torey wrote:

Thermal tops are my favorite right now!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

Loving the casual vibes of this look and the print totally pops!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  6. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I need this thermal in my life! It’s so cute.

Posted 10.12.18 Reply
  7. Those shoes are SO cute!! And I feel ya on being super excited for Fall weather! It’s going to be in the 40s-50s tomorrow and Tuesday in Austin!

Posted 10.14.18 Reply

What a cute fall outfit! I love the touch of leopard!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  9. Whitney wrote:

love the top and those shoes are so cute! great combo!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  10. Oh this top sounds perfect for the cold winter that is quickly approaching! You look great and I love the front knot.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love your thermal top! Such a pretty knot detail in the front.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.16.18 Reply

• We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬
  • How’s everyone doing? 💙 I’m taking it one day (heck, sometimes one hour!) at a time this week!

Here are a few things I’m grateful for:
• Getting to check on our baby boy👶🏻& hear his heartbeat today!
• That I am able to work from home & have some sense of normalcy through all of this👩🏼‍💻.
• Those who are working & caring for others (including doctors, nurses, delivery drivers, those who work at grocery stores & restaurants handling takeout).
• Having this community to chat with through the good & bad days! It’s been so nice connecting with all of you via DM (especially those who are pregnant or new moms!) as we juggle this new “normal.”
Shop today’s casual outfit here or at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2LMWs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKbump #LTKunder100 #bumpstyle #stylethebump #ingridandisabel #everydaymadewell #pregnantblogger #pregnancy #expectingmom #boymom #secondtrimester #2ndtrimester #momtobe #22weekspregnant