Cozy Thermal Top

Cooler weather is on the way to NC and I can hardly contain my excitement, y’all! I am already mentally planning all the cozy outfits I’m going to be wearing in the coming days, including this cozy knotted thermal top! I was in my local Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this top. I was immediately drawn to it because I love a good thermal top in the fall. As soon as I felt it I knew I would be adding it to my closet because it’s SO soft and the knotted detail is so cute. I can easily pair this with leggings, a quilted vest, or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Needless to say, you’ll be seeing a lot of this top in the coming months.

anthropologie knotted thermal topKNOTTED THERMAL TOP (comes in four colors) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND DENIM | LEOPARD LOAFERS (SIMILAR, also love THESE) | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL TOTE | LEOPARD SILK SCARFMICHELE HYBRID SMARTWATCHhow to style a thermal top fall thermal top Michele hybrid smartwatch nc blogger fall style life with Emily blog

1. Samantha wrote:

Tops like this are a must for me! So comfy and perfect for this season. You look amazing.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

That’s a super cute and functional top. You look great.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  3. kileen wrote:

I love this casual chic outfit babe. The thermal and those shoes are too cute!

Kileen

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  4. Torey wrote:

Thermal tops are my favorite right now!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

Loving the casual vibes of this look and the print totally pops!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  6. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I need this thermal in my life! It’s so cute.

Posted 10.12.18 Reply
  7. Those shoes are SO cute!! And I feel ya on being super excited for Fall weather! It’s going to be in the 40s-50s tomorrow and Tuesday in Austin!

Posted 10.14.18 Reply

What a cute fall outfit! I love the touch of leopard!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  9. Whitney wrote:

love the top and those shoes are so cute! great combo!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  10. Oh this top sounds perfect for the cold winter that is quickly approaching! You look great and I love the front knot.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love your thermal top! Such a pretty knot detail in the front.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.16.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100