Cozy Thermal Top

Cooler weather is on the way to NC and I can hardly contain my excitement, y’all! I am already mentally planning all the cozy outfits I’m going to be wearing in the coming days, including this cozy knotted thermal top! I was in my local Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this top. I was immediately drawn to it because I love a good thermal top in the fall. As soon as I felt it I knew I would be adding it to my closet because it’s SO soft and the knotted detail is so cute. I can easily pair this with leggings, a quilted vest, or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Needless to say, you’ll be seeing a lot of this top in the coming months.

anthropologie knotted thermal topKNOTTED THERMAL TOP (comes in four colors) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND DENIM | LEOPARD LOAFERS (SIMILAR, also love THESE) | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL TOTE | LEOPARD SILK SCARFMICHELE HYBRID SMARTWATCHhow to style a thermal top fall thermal top Michele hybrid smartwatch nc blogger fall style life with Emily blog

1. Samantha wrote:

Tops like this are a must for me! So comfy and perfect for this season. You look amazing.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

That’s a super cute and functional top. You look great.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  3. kileen wrote:

I love this casual chic outfit babe. The thermal and those shoes are too cute!

Kileen

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  4. Torey wrote:

Thermal tops are my favorite right now!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

Loving the casual vibes of this look and the print totally pops!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  6. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I need this thermal in my life! It’s so cute.

Posted 10.12.18 Reply
  7. Those shoes are SO cute!! And I feel ya on being super excited for Fall weather! It’s going to be in the 40s-50s tomorrow and Tuesday in Austin!

Posted 10.14.18 Reply

What a cute fall outfit! I love the touch of leopard!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  9. Whitney wrote:

love the top and those shoes are so cute! great combo!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  10. Oh this top sounds perfect for the cold winter that is quickly approaching! You look great and I love the front knot.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love your thermal top! Such a pretty knot detail in the front.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.16.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50