Cozy Thermal Top

Cooler weather is on the way to NC and I can hardly contain my excitement, y’all! I am already mentally planning all the cozy outfits I’m going to be wearing in the coming days, including this cozy knotted thermal top! I was in my local Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon this top. I was immediately drawn to it because I love a good thermal top in the fall. As soon as I felt it I knew I would be adding it to my closet because it’s SO soft and the knotted detail is so cute. I can easily pair this with leggings, a quilted vest, or a pair of boyfriend jeans. Needless to say, you’ll be seeing a lot of this top in the coming months.

anthropologie knotted thermal topKNOTTED THERMAL TOP (comes in four colors) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND DENIM | LEOPARD LOAFERS (SIMILAR, also love THESE) | QUAY AUSTRALIA SUNGLASSES | MADEWELL TOTE | LEOPARD SILK SCARFMICHELE HYBRID SMARTWATCHhow to style a thermal top fall thermal top Michele hybrid smartwatch nc blogger fall style life with Emily blog

1. Samantha wrote:

Tops like this are a must for me! So comfy and perfect for this season. You look amazing.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  2. tanvi wrote:

That’s a super cute and functional top. You look great.

Posted 10.10.18 Reply
  3. kileen wrote:

I love this casual chic outfit babe. The thermal and those shoes are too cute!

Kileen

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  4. Torey wrote:

Thermal tops are my favorite right now!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  5. Amanda wrote:

Loving the casual vibes of this look and the print totally pops!

Posted 10.11.18 Reply
  6. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

I need this thermal in my life! It’s so cute.

Posted 10.12.18 Reply
  7. Those shoes are SO cute!! And I feel ya on being super excited for Fall weather! It’s going to be in the 40s-50s tomorrow and Tuesday in Austin!

Posted 10.14.18 Reply

What a cute fall outfit! I love the touch of leopard!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  9. Whitney wrote:

love the top and those shoes are so cute! great combo!

Posted 10.15.18 Reply
  10. Oh this top sounds perfect for the cold winter that is quickly approaching! You look great and I love the front knot.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  11. Laura wrote:

Love your thermal top! Such a pretty knot detail in the front.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.16.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek