Fall Go-To Outfit

When it comes to fall outfits, I love layering! It’s a great way to get more wear out of the items in your closet, plus it keeps you cozy no matter how cold it is! We got our first peek of fall weather over the weekend and I was thrilled to be breaking out my field jacket! It’s a classic lightweight jacket, perfect for those cool fall temperatures! And naturally, I can’t say no to adding another striped top to my closet – I love the blend of bright and muted tones in this striped top!

On another note, how was everyone’s weekend? Ours was pretty chaotic ha! On Thursday we got a lot of rain from Hurricane Michael and ended up losing power that afternoon. Our city was very well prepared for Florence, but not Michael! We didn’t get power back until Saturday (although many are still without power). I ended up having to cancel a trip I had planned and our weekend was spent among candles and flashlights! I’m grateful we only had power loss as I’ve seen a lot of people lose homes due to trees falling, etc. I’m continuing to think of those who were in Michael’s path of destruction! jcrew field jacket fall

STRIPED BOATNECK TOP | J.CREW FIELD JACKET (Factory version HERE) | DARK WASH DENIM | SAM EDELMAN FLATS (more colors/sizes available HERE) | GOLD HOOP EARRINGS | OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES | GOLD BRACELET |

how to style the jcrew field jacket
j.crew downtown field jacket
how to style stripes for fall

j.crew boatneck striped t-shirt

1. Cathy wrote:

I’m in love with your jacket!! The color is fabulous and I love all the details.

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  2. Danielle wrote:

I have this jacket and it has been such a staple in my Fall wardrobe! Love how you styled it with the stripes 🙂

xx, Danielle

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  3. Megan wrote:

That jacket is everything. I adore it.

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  4. I am glad that you guys only lost power! It’s so scary the destruction a hurricane can bring. Great fall outfit, I love the colors of the stripes!

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  5. Dawn wrote:

This is the perfect everyday fall outfit! Love that top!

Posted 10.16.18 Reply
  6. kileen wrote:

This is such a cute outfit babe! I am loving the stripes and these flats!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 10.17.18 Reply
  7. Ruthie Ridley wrote:

This jacket is so good! I need it for myself!

Posted 10.17.18 Reply
  8. Shoetopia wrote:

IN LOVE with this outfit! Love the stripes and the jacket so much!!

Posted 10.17.18 Reply
  9. Absolutely love that striped tee! So many pretty colors and perfect for fall!

xo Laura Leigh

Posted 10.17.18 Reply
  10. Morgan wrote:

A field jacket has been on my wish list for a couple of falls now!

-Morgan

Posted 10.18.18 Reply
  11. This utility jacket is such a great layering piece. I love the great color!

Posted 10.18.18 Reply
  12. This is such a perfect and classic look for Fall. I always love just throwing on jeans, a tee and jacket of some sort. So cute my friend!!

Posted 10.19.18 Reply
  13. Shoetopia wrote:

Love this outfit and how you styled the jacket with the striped top! Super cute and great for fall!!

Posted 10.29.18 Reply

• One of my favorite parts about vacation is being able to relax with a good book in hand 📚🙌🏻 The #navigatoroftheseas has so many peaceful areas to relax, unwind & read a few pages - file that under a success! Admittedly, I didn’t read as much as I would have liked (because there was SO much to see & do!) but I’m glad that I got to read @marykayandrews newest book!
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BVxC #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #enwexplores @royalcaribbean #marykayandrews #stmartinspress
  • Sitting here wishing that a) I was still on #NavigatoroftheSeas 🛳 b) that my laundry would do itself and c) that I could wear this lil cute matching set daily! 😊 Spending the day catching up on life & cuddling with Mr. Charlie! 🐱#enwexplores
Shop this look at the link in my bio or with the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BU05 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel
  • Ready to seas the day on #navigatoroftheseas 🌊🍹I don’t think that will be a problem being pool side with a drink in hand 🙌🏻 this @royalcaribbean ship has so many cute & colorful seating areas where you can relax but still be part of all the action! 🍾👏🏻
This cute little swim coverup is only $20 and so adorable! I got SO many compliments on it! And I’m never not wearing my tried & true wide brim hat! Shop details at link in bio or with @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2BStC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50
  • Twirling into another day on board #NavigatoroftheSeas 💙 Today’s plans include a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar (!!), relaxing under a cabana & going on the water slides with Nick! We love @royalcaribbean ships & this one is no different - we are having a blast!😋🛳💙#enwexplores #royalcaribbean #comeseek
Shop this feminine, flowy dress here: http://liketk.it/2BR3X or at the link in my bio. #liketkit #LTKtravel
  • A *p e r f e c t* day at CocoCay!🌴 Yesterday we spent the day at #PerfectDayatCocoCay, @royalcaribbean’s newest island and y’all, the name is fitting because it was a truly perfect day! We did a bit of relaxing on Chill Island (read on the beach, got a few Coco Loco drinks & swam with the fishies!)📚🍹🐠 followed by a bit of adventure at Thrill Waterpark (we did obstacle courses in the pool & raced on the BIGGEST water slides!) 😳🧜🏻‍♀️🏊🏻‍♀️ the best of both worlds, for sure! #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek #royalcaribbean
Shop this cute coverup & my favorite wide brim hat here: http://liketk.it/2BQdC @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKtravel #LTKswim #LTKunder100
  • Last night’s all white look (plus fun accessories!) for the set sail party with @royalcaribbean! I am *loving*  #NavigatoroftheSeas - so many cozy & colorful lounge areas, not to mention all the fun things to explore from the bars to water slides! 🙌🏻 #comeseek #enwexplores
Shop this look by clicking the link in my bio or following me in the free @liketoknow.it app! http://liketk.it/2BOXO #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #royalcaribbean #perfectdayatcococay