Fall Transitional Outfit

While it’s technically fall, I’m not quite sure that North Carolina has gotten the memo! We’re still going strong in the 80s here, so I’ve had to get creative when planning my outfits! I picked up this sleeveless turtleneck sweater a few weeks ago & it’s been the perfect piece to wear – it is “fall” appropriate, but since it’s sleeveless it still works with the weather! And it goes without saying that my leopard print slides will be getting a lot of wear this fall. I kind of have a “thing” with leopard shoes and I don’t see ending anytime soon ha!

On another note, I hope y’all are having a great week so far! I’ve been doing a few next exercises at the gym and I have been SO sore. We’ve grabbed dinner with family twice this week & we have a busy weekend ahead with an event and a friends wedding! jcrew turtleneck sweater outfit

SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SWEATER | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (also love THESE) | LONG GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (also available in SILVER) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD BRACELET

North Carolina fall outfit ideas
early fall outfit idea
turtleneck sweater falltransitional outfit idea for fallLEOPARD PRINT SLIDES FOR FALL

1. Nonee N wrote:

This outfit is so perfect! I love this sleeveless turtleneck situation you have going on! So so cute!

Xx,
    Nonee

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  2. Lauren wrote:

These shoes are my favorite! Love the idea of a sleeveless sweater 🙂 xx

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  3. I feel like it’s half fall & half summer, its definitely not cool enough. But I love this turtleneck sweater!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

What a cute outfit! This is perfect for transitioning in warmer weather climates!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  5. megan wrote:

That sleeveless turtleneck is everything. I adore it.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

Love this outfit Emily! A sleeveless sweater is the perfect transitional piece to wear before it really starts to feel like fall or with a leather jacket over once the temps cool down.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  7. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

The leopard slides are so cute and the perfect transitional piece!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

• Happy Valentine’s Day, my love! I’ll take any excuse I can get to celebrate you & our love! Lucky to call you mine today and everyday 💙 I hope y’all have a great day celebrating those you love, no matter if it’s friends, family or your significant other! -
Photo: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Give me stripes & I’m happy 💙 I can’t even count the amount of striped tops I have in my closet... don’t judge 🙈 I obviously needed to add this utility top to the mix, right?! This one is on sale for $30 right now - shop everything at the link in bio (just click shop my IG!) or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zUDN #liketkit
  • Muah! 💋💕Valentine’s day is just a few days away, what are your plans?! We typically keep it low-key for Valentine’s Day!
Today I’m sharing unique, inexpensive date night ideas plus a few gift ideas for the one you love with @babbleboxxofficial! I’m obsessed with these fun ❤️ sunglasses from @zennioptical, perfect for V-Day! Shop everything else here: http://liketk.it/2zRfU @liketoknow.it #liketkit #lovemyzennis #lovebabbleboxx #525america #valentinesday #vday #dgso
  • All plans are canceled until further notice! (📚💌!) I just got Two Can Keep a Secret in the mail & am so excited to read it (I read One of Us is Lying last year and loved it!) If you're looking for a good suspense book, this is it! @getunderlined #partner #ad p.s. I have a new blog post up on my site (link in bio) today - the 50 new releases I'm looking forward to reading in 2019! #enwreads
http://liketk.it/2zLU6 #liketkit
  • All smiles because it was 65° today & we grabbed dinner on the patio at one of our fav spots! 🙌🏻☀️I’m loving this spring-like weather!
This outfit is filled with closet basics & I’m not mad about it! Get all details at the link in my bio (just click->shop my instagram) or with @liketoknow.it app. *sizing: jacket runs big - size down, sneakers run big - size down 1/2 size!* http://liketk.it/2zJoW @liketoknow.it #liketkit #everydaymadewell #madewellnc
  • When it comes to traveling, whether by ✈️ or on a 🚙 trip, I prefer to be comfortable (while still looking a bit pulled together!)

today I’m sharing a recent travel outfit and chatting all about these comfortable, function pieces including these @wearkizik pop-on sneakers! 💙 head to the link in bio for the post and shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2zDCZ #liketkit @liketoknow.it #wearkizik #traveloutfit #ltkfit #ootd #athleisure #whatimwearing