Fall Transitional Outfit

While it’s technically fall, I’m not quite sure that North Carolina has gotten the memo! We’re still going strong in the 80s here, so I’ve had to get creative when planning my outfits! I picked up this sleeveless turtleneck sweater a few weeks ago & it’s been the perfect piece to wear – it is “fall” appropriate, but since it’s sleeveless it still works with the weather! And it goes without saying that my leopard print slides will be getting a lot of wear this fall. I kind of have a “thing” with leopard shoes and I don’t see ending anytime soon ha!

On another note, I hope y’all are having a great week so far! I’ve been doing a few next exercises at the gym and I have been SO sore. We’ve grabbed dinner with family twice this week & we have a busy weekend ahead with an event and a friends wedding! jcrew turtleneck sweater outfit

SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SWEATER | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (also love THESE) | LONG GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (also available in SILVER) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD BRACELET

North Carolina fall outfit ideas
early fall outfit idea
turtleneck sweater falltransitional outfit idea for fallLEOPARD PRINT SLIDES FOR FALL

1. Nonee N wrote:

This outfit is so perfect! I love this sleeveless turtleneck situation you have going on! So so cute!

Xx,
    Nonee

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  2. Lauren wrote:

These shoes are my favorite! Love the idea of a sleeveless sweater 🙂 xx

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  3. I feel like it’s half fall & half summer, its definitely not cool enough. But I love this turtleneck sweater!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

What a cute outfit! This is perfect for transitioning in warmer weather climates!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  5. megan wrote:

That sleeveless turtleneck is everything. I adore it.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

Love this outfit Emily! A sleeveless sweater is the perfect transitional piece to wear before it really starts to feel like fall or with a leather jacket over once the temps cool down.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  7. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

The leopard slides are so cute and the perfect transitional piece!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

• Weekend plan: find Bernadette! 🕶💁🏼‍♀️🌍🎬so beyond thrilled that Where’d You Go Bernadette is officially in theaters TODAY! 🎉 last month I jetted off to Toronto thanks to @bernadettefilm for a once in a lifetime experience. We got to go to an advanced screening of #WheredYouGoBernadette followed by a Q&A with #RichardLinklater and the cast of the movie. It was truly fascinating hearing them talk about @mariasemple’s book to movie adaption, how they related to #Bernadette & all the filming details! I think I’m still reeling from being in the same room as these talented people! And yes, I totally fan girled over meeting & chatting with @sleepinthegardn (PLL FAN 4 LYFE!) 😂

If you loved the book, be sure to see the movie! And if you haven’t read the book yet, definitely add it to your shelf! 📚 #enwreads They did an incredible job adapting this book and maintaining the essence of Bernadette’s witty, exotic character! I think you’ll find yourself relating to Bernadette in *some* way throughout the movie! I loved it - I laughed, I teared up & it’s full of heartwarming moments! Huge thanks to @bernadettefilm for the wonderful weekend in #Toronto! 💙[ad] #cateblanchette #bernadettefilm #troianbellisario
  • We’re one day away from the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻 this late summer look is on the blog today & I’m chatting about how to transition both pieces into fall! 💙 to shop this look you can head to lifewithemilyblog.com or follow me in the @liketoknow.it app, just search emilynwilkinson http://liketk.it/2EbrB #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKstyletip #madewell #madewellnc
  • Looking for a great book to add to your reading list?! 📚 Don't worry, I've got ya covered with a new book called #AmericanRoyals! 👸🏻@katharinemcgee’s latest book is one that will suck you right in with a new royal family... and they're located in the USA! 🇺🇸You'll be enthralled with the royals, the scandals, and their family drama! This book publishes on September 3rd, but you can pre-order it now (link in my stories!) and if you submit your receipt you'll get a free tote with your pre-order purchase!  @getunderlined #getunderlined [ad]
US Residents 13+. Ends 9/2/19. See terms at bit.ly/2OqHxz0
  • Happy Monday, friends! 💓 Let’s start the week out right and spread a little kindness, starting with teachers! 👩🏼‍🏫 It’s August which means it’s back-to-school season, so I’ve teamed up with some other influencers to help #clearthelists for teachers and I hope you’ll join me! 📕✏️🖍📌📎📖💌 Please tag any teachers that are underfunded & desperately in need of supplies below. I have a teacher that I’m featuring on my IG Stories & you can see more lists on  @natsnextadventure @ashleyspivey @brooklynblonde1 @lipglossandcrayons
@katiemcrenshaw @lombardandfifth @girlgonechildinnyc @audreymcclellan @dreamingofhomemaking @the_rusticpallet @twindollicious @mellycoy @graceinthecrumbs @sarajanemercer and @mamacoaster. We all love and appreciate our teachers, let’s show them how much! 🍎#BloggersforBetter
  • It’s the weekend! 🎉🙌🏻💙 planning on having a low key weekend & catching up on reading after a crazy week! These were a few of my favorite reads from July! I HIGHLY recommend #MrsEverything & #CityofGirls 📚(all my book reviews are on the blog - link in bio!) http://liketk.it/2DSVd #enwreads
  • To be completely honest, today has been a shit show 🤦🏼‍♀️ My morning started off at 3:15 with a sick pup & continued snow balling until about 5:00 this evening. Some days just get the best of ya & today our animals got the best of me and Nick🤣 luckily they’re both ok 🐶🐱 but man, today was rough and stressful! The highlight of my day was meeting @_happygocurly_ for coffee while she was in town this AM! ☕️ We have never met, but had been friends online for years!  It was like grabbing coffee with an old friend! 👯‍♀️ chin up friends, the weekend is *almost* here!
Shop my outfit by clicking the link in my bio or by following @emilynwilkinson in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2DREY #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50