Fall Transitional Outfit

While it’s technically fall, I’m not quite sure that North Carolina has gotten the memo! We’re still going strong in the 80s here, so I’ve had to get creative when planning my outfits! I picked up this sleeveless turtleneck sweater a few weeks ago & it’s been the perfect piece to wear – it is “fall” appropriate, but since it’s sleeveless it still works with the weather! And it goes without saying that my leopard print slides will be getting a lot of wear this fall. I kind of have a “thing” with leopard shoes and I don’t see ending anytime soon ha!

On another note, I hope y’all are having a great week so far! I’ve been doing a few next exercises at the gym and I have been SO sore. We’ve grabbed dinner with family twice this week & we have a busy weekend ahead with an event and a friends wedding! jcrew turtleneck sweater outfit

SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SWEATER | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (also love THESE) | LONG GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (also available in SILVER) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD BRACELET

North Carolina fall outfit ideas
early fall outfit idea
turtleneck sweater falltransitional outfit idea for fallLEOPARD PRINT SLIDES FOR FALL

1. Nonee N wrote:

This outfit is so perfect! I love this sleeveless turtleneck situation you have going on! So so cute!

Xx,
    Nonee

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  2. Lauren wrote:

These shoes are my favorite! Love the idea of a sleeveless sweater 🙂 xx

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  3. I feel like it’s half fall & half summer, its definitely not cool enough. But I love this turtleneck sweater!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

What a cute outfit! This is perfect for transitioning in warmer weather climates!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  5. megan wrote:

That sleeveless turtleneck is everything. I adore it.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

Love this outfit Emily! A sleeveless sweater is the perfect transitional piece to wear before it really starts to feel like fall or with a leather jacket over once the temps cool down.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  7. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

The leopard slides are so cute and the perfect transitional piece!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

• Today’s plan: soak up some ☀️ & get a bit more reading in before it’s time to head back home! 📚 Just started #theperfectgirlfriend and I’m already hooked! #enwreads Get all details here or in the @liketoknow.it app (I linked the book too!) http://liketk.it/2B9iy #liketkit #enwexplores #bookstagram
  • Being at the beach means it’s acceptable to eat oysters every night at happy hour, right?! #askingforafriend🙈 off to grab dinner & drinks with my love! Outfit details at the link in bio or in @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2B8Ie #liketkit #LTKsalealert #LTKunder50 #enwexplores
  • Weekend, we’re ready for ya! 🙌🏻we’re spending the weekend at my parent’s beach house & I couldn’t be happier about it! 👙🌴🌊 I plan on spending time by the pool reading, hanging in the jacuzzi & taking walks on the beach 🙌🏻 shop this look at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app (username emilynwilkinson) http://liketk.it/2B7dF #liketkit #enwexplores #charleston #toyotarav4 #rav4 #barringtongifts
  • It’s #nationalpetday and I’ll take any excuse to share pics of my sweet Charlie 💙 everyday is national Charlie day in our household 😹 Adopting Charlie 6 years ago was one of the best decisions I ever made. At the time I wasn’t a cat lady, but this little fatty has made me the craziest cat lady & I cannot imagine our lives without him!
Last month I had the pleasure of working with @localtoyotadealers on a campaign and we ended up donating $1000 to the Humane Society @hspiedmont in hopes of helping all the kitties & puppies get the help they need and find a furever home 💙#charliekittybaby #adoptdontshop #sogso #humanesociety
  • Cheers to 29 & the last year of my 20s! 🎉🥳🎈Looking forward to another year of fun, traveling & making a lot of memories! Chatting about my honest thoughts on getting older and sharing the things I want to do in my last year of my 20s today on lifewithemilyblog.com 💙 feeling thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends & family! #cheersto29 #happybirthday
  • Last night of bein’ 28! 🥳Off to dinner @1618seafoodgrille with my fam before I turn 29!
My top, sunglasses, earrings, bag & shoes are 20-25% off! Shop everything here http://liketk.it/2B2Ma @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkunder100