Fall Transitional Outfit

While it’s technically fall, I’m not quite sure that North Carolina has gotten the memo! We’re still going strong in the 80s here, so I’ve had to get creative when planning my outfits! I picked up this sleeveless turtleneck sweater a few weeks ago & it’s been the perfect piece to wear – it is “fall” appropriate, but since it’s sleeveless it still works with the weather! And it goes without saying that my leopard print slides will be getting a lot of wear this fall. I kind of have a “thing” with leopard shoes and I don’t see ending anytime soon ha!

On another note, I hope y’all are having a great week so far! I’ve been doing a few next exercises at the gym and I have been SO sore. We’ve grabbed dinner with family twice this week & we have a busy weekend ahead with an event and a friends wedding! jcrew turtleneck sweater outfit

SLEEVELESS TURTLENECK SWEATER | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY DISTRESSED DENIM | LEOPARD SLIDES (also love THESE) | LONG GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE (also available in SILVER) | QUAY SUNGLASSES | DAVID YURMAN BRACELETS | GOLD BRACELET

North Carolina fall outfit ideas
early fall outfit idea
turtleneck sweater falltransitional outfit idea for fallLEOPARD PRINT SLIDES FOR FALL

1. Nonee N wrote:

This outfit is so perfect! I love this sleeveless turtleneck situation you have going on! So so cute!

Xx,
    Nonee

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  2. Lauren wrote:

These shoes are my favorite! Love the idea of a sleeveless sweater 🙂 xx

Posted 10.4.18 Reply
  3. I feel like it’s half fall & half summer, its definitely not cool enough. But I love this turtleneck sweater!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

What a cute outfit! This is perfect for transitioning in warmer weather climates!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  5. megan wrote:

That sleeveless turtleneck is everything. I adore it.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

Love this outfit Emily! A sleeveless sweater is the perfect transitional piece to wear before it really starts to feel like fall or with a leather jacket over once the temps cool down.

Posted 10.5.18 Reply
  7. Adaleta Avdić wrote:

The leopard slides are so cute and the perfect transitional piece!

Posted 10.5.18 Reply

• Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there 💙 Feeling extra thankful that I have two father figures in my life who have filled my life with unconditional love, support & advice anytime I need it! I come from a divorced, blended family & I constantly count my blessings that all 4 of my parents get along so well! 🥰 I know these holidays can be hard for some, so just know that I’m sending hugs to all that are struggling today!💕 #happyfathersday photos: @alexastuttsphotography
  • Happy Saturday y’all 💙made it home from Connecticut, but still reminiscing on the fun summer kickoff event that was hosted by @sailtosable, @jackrogersusa , @palmbeachlately & @monogrammary! 🥂 It was filled with all the summer essentials: rosé 🍾, mini 🍔& 🌭, sparklers ✨& of course cute 👗just waiting to be taken on vacation! Had the BEST time catching up with blog friends & meeting some new faces, too! Definitely one of the best parts of blogging is the community & the friends I have made through it! 📸: @juliadags #enwexplores #setsailsummer #sailtosable
Shop our outfits with the #linkinbio OR with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CzKr #liketkit
  • Puttin’ a little pep in my step this summer in the cutest sneakers 💙 these classic white @keds “ace” sneakers from @zappos are a go-to for summer travel & a pair perfectly with white jeans for a casual look! #ad #kedsstyle #zapposstyle shop this look at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2Cv2l
  • Happy Saturday, y’all! 🌸Sharing a snap from last weekend when the weather was ☀️for a fun shoot with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace! This weekend is rainy & gloomy, so I’m inside cuddling with Mr. Charlie and doing a bit of reading! What are y’all up to? 💙
Just a heads up this dress runs TTS & goes up to size 3x 👏🏻shop it at the link in bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cplt #liketkit #LTKwedding #LTKunder100
  • Can you believe the official start of summer is exactly 2 weeks away?! 👙🌊🍹I’m sharing my summer bucket list today on the blog (link in bio!) shop this look with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Cnhz #liketkit #enwexplores #amazonfashion #amazonfashionfinds #brixtonhat #jcrew
  • Half way through the week and I am counting down the days until I’m twirling into the weekend!🙌🏻💃🏼 this dress is vacay approved because it’s twirl worthy AND wrinkle proof (it would even be great for a wedding!) shop this dress at the link in my bio or with the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2ClCH #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKtravel #enwexplores #navigatoroftheseas #comeseek