My Favorite Places to Shop for Dainty Jewelry

It’s no secret around here that I love a good statement piece, whether it be a fun pair of tassel earrings or a bold statement necklace. Those are items I typically reach for when going out or heading out for date night. However, in my day to day life I tend to stick to dainty jewelry that has more of a sentimental meaning! Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite dainty pieces with you & where I like to shop for them. I would love to hear what jewelry items you wear on a daily basis & if there’s a meaning behind them – let me know in the comments!

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR DAINTY JEWELRY

DAVID YURMAN | This designer has been a go-to of mine since about 2008! David Yurman has so many classic pieces that can be worn alone or layered together. Over the years I’ve acquired six or seven bracelets and a few other pieces for birthdays and anniversaries, so each has a special meaning. I wear this DY bracelet every single day that Nick gave me back in 2008 and this ring that was one of my presents from him on our wedding day!

A.JAFFE (MAP NECKLACE) | This is another piece that is so special to me. I got this necklace right before our wedding and it’s engraved with a map of where we got married and there’s a diamond on the spot where we said “I do.” The back is engraved with a special message & our wedding date. It makes me so happy every time I wear it. This would make a GREAT wedding gift for a friend or significant other!

AURATE | Aurate New York is a new-to-me fine jewelry brand that I have recently fallen in love with when it comes to dainty jewelry. They have a huge selection of regular and personalized jewelry. I recently ordered this initial pendant and I have worn it non-stop since receiving it! It’s great alone or layered with other necklaces! There’s about 10 other pieces on their site I LOVE right now if that tells you anything! They have really great, high quality items. You can read more about the brand here.

KENDRA SCOTT | When it comes to dainty jewelry, Kendra Scott has so many great, affordable pieces. One of my first smaller pieces from the brand was the Elisa Pendant Necklace. I have it in a few different stones and love wearing them. Fun fact: I asked my bridesmaids with these earrings & my MOH(s) with this necklace!

BAUBLEBAR | I love Baublebar for statement pieces, but they have an incredible selection of more dainty pieces too! I got my monogram necklace from them & I wear it all the time. I also have numerous small layering necklaces from them!

SHOPBOP | Shopbop has some of the best “hidden gem” jewelry brands! I discovered Shashi earlier this year and have bought four or five of their pieces. They have SUCH good dainty items and most are really affordable. Of the items I’ve purchased, every single one has held up well with no tarnishing or fading! A few other brands I’ve discovered through Shopbop are Adina Reyter, EF Collection, and Cloverpost.

NORDSTROM | It goes without saying that Nordstrom has a killer jewelry selection, with many of the brands I’ve mentioned above! A few other brands that I love shopping from Nordstrom are Bracha (new to me!), Dogeared, CAM, and Nadri! Each line offers unique, dainty pieces at every price point!

1. Danielle wrote:

I feel like dainty and delicate jewelry is all I wear! I hadn’t heard of a few of these brands before, so thank you for sharing!!

xx, Danielle

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  2. Gorgeous pieces!!! I love wearing dainty necklaces. So fun to layer with!
    XOXO
    Katey

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  3. tanvii wrote:

So many pretty pieces. I had not heard of few of those brands. Will have to check them out.

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  4. Caitlin wrote:

David Yurman designs such beautiful classic pieces!

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

I love all these pieces. You have beautiful jewelry! Those bracelets are calling my name!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I love all your dainty jewelry!! My favorites are definitely Kendra Scott, David Yurman, and shopping at Nordstrom and Shopbop for jewelry.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I love dainty jewelry for my work day (and statement earrings and rings on the weekend!) I shop a lot at kendra Scott, but definitely hadn’t thought to check Shopbop for dainty jewelry – i am so going to now!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  8. Steph wrote:

Give me all of those dainty little bangles! Jewels are what make an outfit and you have some good taste for sure girl!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|www.trendyinindy.com

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  9. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

Dainty jewelry is my favorite and you have some gorgeous pieces here that I will be sending to my husband! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 10.24.18 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

I love that Nordstroms has a variety of price points available in one spot. It makes shopping for new jewelry SO easy!

Posted 10.25.18 Reply

• I think we’re officially in the “dog days of summer” here in NC 🥵It has been so hot & humid here lately that even leaving the house (and the AC!) seems like such a chore ha! 🍦I *think* I’m ready for fall now! Anyone else?! 🙋🏼‍♀️
P.s. it’s been radio silent around here due to unpacking, training our little pup & just trying to get our little fam into a new routine! 🤗🐶🐱👫🏡
  • Meet Avett Wilkinson 🐶 we added another four-legged friend to our family last weekend (yes, 24 hours after our move... we may be a bit crazy ha!) he is named after our love of @theavettbrothers & is an 8-week old #goldenretriever! 💙 We love this ball of floof more every single day! 🐶 #charlieandavett #avettsadventures
  • SOLD! 🏡 we are officially home owners! 📦🍾👏🏻We are SO excited for this new chapter in our lives & look forward to making this house feel like home 💙 Now, let’s get to unpacking, @nick_wilkinson1! #homeowners #weboughtahouse #firsttimehomeowner
  • A southern summer soirée 💙Last month I got together with @frappsandfrills & @goingforgrace to put on a southern garden party - complete with delightful desserts, gorgeous @draperjames, great company & the perfect southern backdrop, the gorgeous @mcalisterleftwich house! We had the best time - it was so nice to come together as strangers (well, internet friends!) & leave as friends 👯‍♀️ see more on lifewithemilyblog.com & shop our looks here: http://liketk.it/2CUlv @liketoknow.it #liketkit #draperjamesgirl #mydraperjames photos: @megantravisphotography
  • Calling all book nerds 📚🤓🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m chatting all about @bookofthemonth & why I love it today on the blog! 💙 I’ve been a BOTM member for 3 years now & cant say enough great things about it! Want to join?! DM me or read the post on lifewithemilyblog.com! Link to post in my bio & shop everything here: http://liketk.it/2CRXS #enwreads #bookstagram #bookofthemonth #botm #botmclub
  • It’s Friday! 🎉 anyone else so ready for the weekend?! It has been rainy here *all week long* so I’m hoping for better weather ☀️ p.s. I shared a travel diary from my recent trip with @royalcaribbean on #navigatoriftheseas (link in profile!) #perfectdayatcococay #enwexplores #comeseek
Shop this look at the link in bio OR with the free @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2CISq #liketkit #LTKtravel #ltkunder50 #ltkunder100 #amazon #amazonfashion