My Favorite Places to Shop for Dainty Jewelry

It’s no secret around here that I love a good statement piece, whether it be a fun pair of tassel earrings or a bold statement necklace. Those are items I typically reach for when going out or heading out for date night. However, in my day to day life I tend to stick to dainty jewelry that has more of a sentimental meaning! Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite dainty pieces with you & where I like to shop for them. I would love to hear what jewelry items you wear on a daily basis & if there’s a meaning behind them – let me know in the comments!

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR DAINTY JEWELRY

DAVID YURMAN | This designer has been a go-to of mine since about 2008! David Yurman has so many classic pieces that can be worn alone or layered together. Over the years I’ve acquired six or seven bracelets and a few other pieces for birthdays and anniversaries, so each has a special meaning. I wear this DY bracelet every single day that Nick gave me back in 2008 and this ring that was one of my presents from him on our wedding day!

A.JAFFE (MAP NECKLACE) | This is another piece that is so special to me. I got this necklace right before our wedding and it’s engraved with a map of where we got married and there’s a diamond on the spot where we said “I do.” The back is engraved with a special message & our wedding date. It makes me so happy every time I wear it. This would make a GREAT wedding gift for a friend or significant other!

AURATE | Aurate New York is a new-to-me fine jewelry brand that I have recently fallen in love with when it comes to dainty jewelry. They have a huge selection of regular and personalized jewelry. I recently ordered this initial pendant and I have worn it non-stop since receiving it! It’s great alone or layered with other necklaces! There’s about 10 other pieces on their site I LOVE right now if that tells you anything! They have really great, high quality items. You can read more about the brand here.

KENDRA SCOTT | When it comes to dainty jewelry, Kendra Scott has so many great, affordable pieces. One of my first smaller pieces from the brand was the Elisa Pendant Necklace. I have it in a few different stones and love wearing them. Fun fact: I asked my bridesmaids with these earrings & my MOH(s) with this necklace!

BAUBLEBAR | I love Baublebar for statement pieces, but they have an incredible selection of more dainty pieces too! I got my monogram necklace from them & I wear it all the time. I also have numerous small layering necklaces from them!

SHOPBOP | Shopbop has some of the best “hidden gem” jewelry brands! I discovered Shashi earlier this year and have bought four or five of their pieces. They have SUCH good dainty items and most are really affordable. Of the items I’ve purchased, every single one has held up well with no tarnishing or fading! A few other brands I’ve discovered through Shopbop are Adina Reyter, EF Collection, and Cloverpost.

NORDSTROM | It goes without saying that Nordstrom has a killer jewelry selection, with many of the brands I’ve mentioned above! A few other brands that I love shopping from Nordstrom are Bracha (new to me!), Dogeared, CAM, and Nadri! Each line offers unique, dainty pieces at every price point!

1. Danielle wrote:

I feel like dainty and delicate jewelry is all I wear! I hadn’t heard of a few of these brands before, so thank you for sharing!!

xx, Danielle

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  2. Gorgeous pieces!!! I love wearing dainty necklaces. So fun to layer with!
    XOXO
    Katey

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  3. tanvii wrote:

So many pretty pieces. I had not heard of few of those brands. Will have to check them out.

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  4. Caitlin wrote:

David Yurman designs such beautiful classic pieces!

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

I love all these pieces. You have beautiful jewelry! Those bracelets are calling my name!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I love all your dainty jewelry!! My favorites are definitely Kendra Scott, David Yurman, and shopping at Nordstrom and Shopbop for jewelry.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I love dainty jewelry for my work day (and statement earrings and rings on the weekend!) I shop a lot at kendra Scott, but definitely hadn’t thought to check Shopbop for dainty jewelry – i am so going to now!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  8. Steph wrote:

Give me all of those dainty little bangles! Jewels are what make an outfit and you have some good taste for sure girl!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|www.trendyinindy.com

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  9. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

Dainty jewelry is my favorite and you have some gorgeous pieces here that I will be sending to my husband! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 10.24.18 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

I love that Nordstroms has a variety of price points available in one spot. It makes shopping for new jewelry SO easy!

Posted 10.25.18 Reply

• Happy Saturday, y’all! 💙 The sun is shining & I couldn’t be happier about that ☀️🙌🏻 this bag is a new favorite - I can’t wait until the weather warms up so I can carry it more often! Details here: http://liketk.it/2AFe9 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKitbag
  • I have this thing for shoes...💙 rounding up 26 shoes that are perfect for spring (and for every budget!) 😍🙌🏻🥿👡click the link in my bio for the post & to shop these shoes! http://liketk.it/2ABFs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKshoecrush #samedelman #shoesoftheday #shoeobsessed
  • Charleston was showing off while we were there a few weeks ago!🌸 Everything was starting to bloom & the weather was perfect! I took it as an opportunity to break out a few spring finds — this look is on lifewithemilyblog.com today (link in bio to shop) http://liketk.it/2AzLP #LTKshoecrush #LTKitbag #LTKunder100 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #enwexplores
  • A Sunday well spent brings a week of content, right @nick_wilkinson1?! 💙 here’s to hoping this coming week isn’t a stressful or chaotic as last week 😩🙈 hope y’all had a great weekend! We had a relaxing, yet productive weekend - which is always good! Looking forward to starting off the week great! Outfit details: http://liketk.it/2AxS6 #liketkit #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charlestonsc #toyotatraveleatrepeat #chswff
  • Kicking my feet up... it’s the weekend! Woohoo! 🙌🏻Wishing we were back in Charleston but happy for a slow, relaxing weekend! http://liketk.it/2Aw6I #liketkit #toyotatraveleatrepeat #enwexplores #chswff #rav4
  • Afternoon coffee break, anyone?! ☕️ I swear, this whole lose-an-hour-of-sleep thing is really kickin’ my butt! 😴 Anyway, one of my favorite things to do when traveling is to visit local coffee shops! I headed to The Rise this past weekend while in Charleston for an afternoon pick me up and let me tell y’all, the coffee was great & it’s V insta worthy in there 😂 shop this outfit at the link in my bio or w/ @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2Asz4 #liketkit #LTKunder100 #LTKunder50 #toyotatraveleatrepeat