My Favorite Places to Shop for Dainty Jewelry

It’s no secret around here that I love a good statement piece, whether it be a fun pair of tassel earrings or a bold statement necklace. Those are items I typically reach for when going out or heading out for date night. However, in my day to day life I tend to stick to dainty jewelry that has more of a sentimental meaning! Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite dainty pieces with you & where I like to shop for them. I would love to hear what jewelry items you wear on a daily basis & if there’s a meaning behind them – let me know in the comments!

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR DAINTY JEWELRY

DAVID YURMAN | This designer has been a go-to of mine since about 2008! David Yurman has so many classic pieces that can be worn alone or layered together. Over the years I’ve acquired six or seven bracelets and a few other pieces for birthdays and anniversaries, so each has a special meaning. I wear this DY bracelet every single day that Nick gave me back in 2008 and this ring that was one of my presents from him on our wedding day!

A.JAFFE (MAP NECKLACE) | This is another piece that is so special to me. I got this necklace right before our wedding and it’s engraved with a map of where we got married and there’s a diamond on the spot where we said “I do.” The back is engraved with a special message & our wedding date. It makes me so happy every time I wear it. This would make a GREAT wedding gift for a friend or significant other!

AURATE | Aurate New York is a new-to-me fine jewelry brand that I have recently fallen in love with when it comes to dainty jewelry. They have a huge selection of regular and personalized jewelry. I recently ordered this initial pendant and I have worn it non-stop since receiving it! It’s great alone or layered with other necklaces! There’s about 10 other pieces on their site I LOVE right now if that tells you anything! They have really great, high quality items. You can read more about the brand here.

KENDRA SCOTT | When it comes to dainty jewelry, Kendra Scott has so many great, affordable pieces. One of my first smaller pieces from the brand was the Elisa Pendant Necklace. I have it in a few different stones and love wearing them. Fun fact: I asked my bridesmaids with these earrings & my MOH(s) with this necklace!

BAUBLEBAR | I love Baublebar for statement pieces, but they have an incredible selection of more dainty pieces too! I got my monogram necklace from them & I wear it all the time. I also have numerous small layering necklaces from them!

SHOPBOP | Shopbop has some of the best “hidden gem” jewelry brands! I discovered Shashi earlier this year and have bought four or five of their pieces. They have SUCH good dainty items and most are really affordable. Of the items I’ve purchased, every single one has held up well with no tarnishing or fading! A few other brands I’ve discovered through Shopbop are Adina Reyter, EF Collection, and Cloverpost.

NORDSTROM | It goes without saying that Nordstrom has a killer jewelry selection, with many of the brands I’ve mentioned above! A few other brands that I love shopping from Nordstrom are Bracha (new to me!), Dogeared, CAM, and Nadri! Each line offers unique, dainty pieces at every price point!

1. Danielle wrote:

I feel like dainty and delicate jewelry is all I wear! I hadn’t heard of a few of these brands before, so thank you for sharing!!

xx, Danielle

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  2. Gorgeous pieces!!! I love wearing dainty necklaces. So fun to layer with!
    XOXO
    Katey

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  3. tanvii wrote:

So many pretty pieces. I had not heard of few of those brands. Will have to check them out.

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  4. Caitlin wrote:

David Yurman designs such beautiful classic pieces!

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

I love all these pieces. You have beautiful jewelry! Those bracelets are calling my name!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I love all your dainty jewelry!! My favorites are definitely Kendra Scott, David Yurman, and shopping at Nordstrom and Shopbop for jewelry.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I love dainty jewelry for my work day (and statement earrings and rings on the weekend!) I shop a lot at kendra Scott, but definitely hadn’t thought to check Shopbop for dainty jewelry – i am so going to now!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  8. Steph wrote:

Give me all of those dainty little bangles! Jewels are what make an outfit and you have some good taste for sure girl!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|www.trendyinindy.com

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  9. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

Dainty jewelry is my favorite and you have some gorgeous pieces here that I will be sending to my husband! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 10.24.18 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

I love that Nordstroms has a variety of price points available in one spot. It makes shopping for new jewelry SO easy!

Posted 10.25.18 Reply

• Let’s chat BABY REGISTRY! 👶🏻 we are working on finishing up our baby registry & would love to know your “must have” items, any items we should be sure to add AND the items that you registered for but never ended up using! 🙌🏻🤰🏼 let’s help all the moms to be out! http://liketk.it/2MzqD #LTKbaby #LTKbump #babyregistry #dockatot #buybuybaby #monicaandandy
  • We made it to Friday 🙌🏻 I’m having my coffee & getting some work in so I can relax a bit this weekend! The weather here is gorgeous so I’m hoping to get outside this weekend too ☀️😊💙 I’m sharing a roundup of my cozy at home essentials on lifewithemilyblog.com today! Linking everything in the @liketoknow.it app here: http://liketk.it/2Mp9u #liketkit #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKunder100 #LTKhome #24weekspregnant #pregnantblogger #loungewear
  • A little mid-week floral happiness for ya! 🌸 hows everyone doing this week? I’m having a pretty good week so far - sharing a few things I’m thankful for this week:
• a loving, supportive husband! I haven’t been out of the house in 2+ weeks & he’s made sure I have everything I need!
• neighborhood walks, they’re good for the soul & a great way to recharge.
• a great support system near & far keeping me encouraged!
• the ability to catch up with friends! 👩🏼‍💻Had a great zoom call with my #bloggersdotravel girls @mystylevita @glitterandgingham @kristinchambless & @poorlittleitgirl today!
• my endless pile of books that I want to read! 📚I’ve enjoyed unplugging and reading every day. #booksconnectus

share what you’re thankful for this week! 💙 http://liketk.it/2Mlh5 #liketkit #LTKhome #floralarrangement
  • 24 weeks with our baby boy🤰🏼💙 it’s crazy to think we get to meet him in just 16 weeks, it feels like this pregnancy has flown by! 👶🏻I feel grateful that I have had a healthy & happy pregnancy but, to be honest, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions. As a first time mom, I have these feelings of immense sadness as the last half of this pregnancy is going to be nothing like I had envisioned. There have been a lot of tears over the fact that many exciting moments can no longer be shared with those closest to us. I know others have it much, much worse but I’ve learned it’s ok to be sad & to feel these emotions. I’m upset that I am no longer able to have a baby shower to celebrate our first born, I’m sad I don’t get to hug our family and watch their faces as they see my growing bump. I’m upset that these last few months of just the two of us look completely different - more time spent in our house quarantined and less time having date nights at our favorite spots and doing the things we want before baby arrives. I mourn the fact that our families may not get to meet our baby boy in the hospital the way we always talked about. But with any situation, I have cried it out (a lot) and decided to take it one day at a time and to find joy in each day💙 And ya know what? There’s a lot of joy amidst the chaos. It brings me so much joy to feel his daily movement (and my heart nearly burst when Nick felt him kick for the first time).🥰I am overjoyed that we have such a strong support system near and far. I love that we get to spend more time at home spoiling our fur babies. I find solace knowing that there are so many pregnant mamas out there feeling these exact emotions & we share a common experience and bond! I am grateful for those that are on the front lines caring for everyone. I know we have the best doctors carrying us through this uncertain time. We are strong mamas and we will get through this! 💕 so, I challenge you to find the join in each day no matter your situation! #24weekspregnant #24weeks #pregnancy #2ndtrimester #stylethebump #bumpstyle #pregnant #pregnantduringcovid19 #pregnantblogger #thebump #boymom #expecting #expectingmom
  • Thinking back on a time when I got dressed (in something other than leggings) & was able to leave my house 💙🙈🤣 Anyone else going a bit stir crazy?! 🏡 I think I’m going to put on this @sailtosable dress on Friday & have an in-house date night to feel a lil fancy! 😊 shop this look here + linking a few of their dresses that are on sale! http://liketk.it/2M21a @liketoknow.it #liketkit #LTKspring #sailtosable #sailtosablepartner
  • Anyone else been reading more lately? 📚 Reading is my favorite form of self-care & now more than ever I'm leaning on books during this stressful time we're in. 🤓Reading before bed lets me unwind and relax! I'm teaming up with @penguinrandomhouse to challenge you to read 10-30 minutes before bed as part of their #ReadtoSleep campaign! March is National Sleep Awareness month so put your phone down & pick up a book for the next few weeks and give yourself a much needed break! 💙 [ad]

p.s. they have a great giveaway going on with @parachutehome where you can win 25 books of your choice (OMG!) and a cozy bedding set from Parachute! Find out how to enter on my stories!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. US Residents, 18+. Enter ‪between 1/15/20 and 3/31/20‬. See Official Rules at ‪bit.ly/2sgzc6U‬