My Favorite Places to Shop for Dainty Jewelry

It’s no secret around here that I love a good statement piece, whether it be a fun pair of tassel earrings or a bold statement necklace. Those are items I typically reach for when going out or heading out for date night. However, in my day to day life I tend to stick to dainty jewelry that has more of a sentimental meaning! Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite dainty pieces with you & where I like to shop for them. I would love to hear what jewelry items you wear on a daily basis & if there’s a meaning behind them – let me know in the comments!

MY FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR DAINTY JEWELRY

DAVID YURMAN | This designer has been a go-to of mine since about 2008! David Yurman has so many classic pieces that can be worn alone or layered together. Over the years I’ve acquired six or seven bracelets and a few other pieces for birthdays and anniversaries, so each has a special meaning. I wear this DY bracelet every single day that Nick gave me back in 2008 and this ring that was one of my presents from him on our wedding day!

A.JAFFE (MAP NECKLACE) | This is another piece that is so special to me. I got this necklace right before our wedding and it’s engraved with a map of where we got married and there’s a diamond on the spot where we said “I do.” The back is engraved with a special message & our wedding date. It makes me so happy every time I wear it. This would make a GREAT wedding gift for a friend or significant other!

AURATE | Aurate New York is a new-to-me fine jewelry brand that I have recently fallen in love with when it comes to dainty jewelry. They have a huge selection of regular and personalized jewelry. I recently ordered this initial pendant and I have worn it non-stop since receiving it! It’s great alone or layered with other necklaces! There’s about 10 other pieces on their site I LOVE right now if that tells you anything! They have really great, high quality items. You can read more about the brand here.

KENDRA SCOTT | When it comes to dainty jewelry, Kendra Scott has so many great, affordable pieces. One of my first smaller pieces from the brand was the Elisa Pendant Necklace. I have it in a few different stones and love wearing them. Fun fact: I asked my bridesmaids with these earrings & my MOH(s) with this necklace!

BAUBLEBAR | I love Baublebar for statement pieces, but they have an incredible selection of more dainty pieces too! I got my monogram necklace from them & I wear it all the time. I also have numerous small layering necklaces from them!

SHOPBOP | Shopbop has some of the best “hidden gem” jewelry brands! I discovered Shashi earlier this year and have bought four or five of their pieces. They have SUCH good dainty items and most are really affordable. Of the items I’ve purchased, every single one has held up well with no tarnishing or fading! A few other brands I’ve discovered through Shopbop are Adina Reyter, EF Collection, and Cloverpost.

NORDSTROM | It goes without saying that Nordstrom has a killer jewelry selection, with many of the brands I’ve mentioned above! A few other brands that I love shopping from Nordstrom are Bracha (new to me!), Dogeared, CAM, and Nadri! Each line offers unique, dainty pieces at every price point!

1. Danielle wrote:

I feel like dainty and delicate jewelry is all I wear! I hadn’t heard of a few of these brands before, so thank you for sharing!!

xx, Danielle

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  2. Gorgeous pieces!!! I love wearing dainty necklaces. So fun to layer with!
    XOXO
    Katey

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  3. tanvii wrote:

So many pretty pieces. I had not heard of few of those brands. Will have to check them out.

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  4. Caitlin wrote:

David Yurman designs such beautiful classic pieces!

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  5. Cathy wrote:

I love all these pieces. You have beautiful jewelry! Those bracelets are calling my name!!

XOXO
    Cathy

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  6. Laura wrote:

I love all your dainty jewelry!! My favorites are definitely Kendra Scott, David Yurman, and shopping at Nordstrom and Shopbop for jewelry.

xo, Laura

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  7. legalleeblondeblog wrote:

I love dainty jewelry for my work day (and statement earrings and rings on the weekend!) I shop a lot at kendra Scott, but definitely hadn’t thought to check Shopbop for dainty jewelry – i am so going to now!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  8. Steph wrote:

Give me all of those dainty little bangles! Jewels are what make an outfit and you have some good taste for sure girl!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|www.trendyinindy.com

Posted 10.23.18 Reply
  9. Jamaria Johnson wrote:

Dainty jewelry is my favorite and you have some gorgeous pieces here that I will be sending to my husband! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! xo

Posted 10.24.18 Reply
  10. Anna English wrote:

I love that Nordstroms has a variety of price points available in one spot. It makes shopping for new jewelry SO easy!

Posted 10.25.18 Reply

• All smiles because we’re almost to the weekend 🙌🏻 chatting about my favorite recent accessories and how they can totally elevate an outfit today on lifewithemilyblog.com ✨ ps check out IG stories for a funny blooper 😂

Shop this look at the link in bio or in the @liketoknow.it app http://liketk.it/2zo0f @liketoknow.it #liketkit #abercrombiestyle
  • Girls trips with my #bloggersdotravel gals are my favorite 💙 recapping our trip to Charleston today, including what we did, where we ate & drank and sharing our stay at @hotelbellagrace! #enwexplores #explorecharleston #charleston #hotelbellagrace photo: @julielivingstonphotography
  • A new year, a new set of books to obsess over 📚 at the beginning of a new year I always like to write out the most anticipated books of the year (& add them to my @goodreads list!) to make sure that I read them! Let me just say, soooo many good books to look forward to in 2019 y’all 🙌🏻 starting with the lineup of @booksparks two reading challenges, #wrc2019 & #yawrc2019! If you need me, you know where to find me.... with my nose in a book! 🤓 #enwreads
  • Just wanted to send a thank you to everyone for your very sweet comments on yesterday’s post 💕 I read every single one. They were truly appreciated & a bright light on a heartbreaking day for our family. I’m so thankful for this amazing community!
  • It is with a heavy heart that we had to say goodbye to our sweet family dog, Dingo, earlier today.💔To say our family is absolutely heartbroken would be an understatement. Animals are family & it’s always hard to send them over the 🌈 bridge. We had a great 7.5 years with our sweet little man and our family won’t be complete without him. 😭 It has definitely been a no-good-very-bad Monday.
  • My weekends are always booked 😉📚A *highly* requested blog post is live on lifewithemilyblog.com 📚Sharing the best books I read in 2018 (sharing 30 out of 100!) would love for you to weigh in on the best book you read this past year! #enwreads

Shop 15 of the 30 books here: http://liketk.it/2zjvM #liketkit, blog post linked in stories & in my bio!